Kamala's message is hope - Trump's isn't

It's very reminiscent of Obama - and the enthusiasm is, as well. This is obviously a movement.

And it's aspirational. Harris talks about America the way I want to hear America talked about - the vast potential, the call to unity, how much we can achieve if we work together. It's an uplifting message. It appeals to the proverbial better angels of our nature.

Trump? His positivity starts & ends with "Make America Great Again." But his words are dark, and negative. They are all in the vein of his "American Carnage" speech - WWIII, economic Depression, losers & idiots.

It's a pretty clear choice. Hope & positivity vs. division & hate.

I'm a centrist. I was a Kasich guy in 2016, and I haven't voted Democrat since 2008. I haven't been this excited about a candidate in my lifetime.
Hope in what? That the same idiots running the government will suddenly make the economy better? Maybe the hope that Harris isn't the complete idiot she makes herself out to be regularly? How about more DIE? Harris is all for that. After all, DIE has driven race relations and cultural unity to a more than a century low.

Hope in what? That the same idiots running the government will suddenly make the economy better? Maybe the hope that Harris isn't the complete idiot she makes herself out to be regularly? How about more DIE? Harris is all for that. After all, DIE has driven race relations and cultural unity to a more than a century low.
Cheering as we are being enslaved would be the ultimate moron move.

Do you mean DEI?

iu

It's very reminiscent of Obama - and the enthusiasm is, as well. This is obviously a movement.

And it's aspirational. Harris talks about America the way I want to hear America talked about - the vast potential, the call to unity, how much we can achieve if we work together. It's an uplifting message. It appeals to the proverbial better angels of our nature.

Trump? His positivity starts & ends with "Make America Great Again." But his words are dark, and negative. They are all in the vein of his "American Carnage" speech - WWIII, economic Depression, losers & idiots.

It's a pretty clear choice. Hope & positivity vs. division & hate.

I'm a centrist. I was a Kasich guy in 2016, and I haven't voted Democrat since 2008. I haven't been this excited about a candidate in my lifetime.

I've said it before. Hope in one hand and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

At this level, before "Hope & positivity" (which is damn close to hope and change), you need to have a plan. Preferably a simple one that you can explain to the electorate, and something that has a reasonable chance of success. Trump has this. Economy? Energy and lower taxes. Illegal immigration? Build the wall, mass deportation. Inflation? Cut government spending to the bone and deregulation.

After this stuff, which after it is implemented, is stuff that can be controlled by AMERICANS rather than the damned government, you can "hope" and maybe show a little "positivity".

And maybe you can turn your attention to the gigantic douche nozzles in moscow, peking, tehran, gaza, beirut and all the other shitholes we have to deal with thanks to the tater head and klamato.

fair......Harris hopes you won't remember what she said all those years she WASN'T running for president......Trump wants you to remember you were better off when he WAS president.......

So we SHOULDN'T trust Trump when he tells us what he plans? When he promises to be "dictator on day one", when he foments a violent coup to overturn a free and fair election?
I think you should question yourself and your belief in the rest of the federal government of allowing that to happen, as well as the millions of people of every state in this union. do you have that low of an opinion of the American people?

Back