Kamala's message is hope - Trump's isn't

I think you should question yourself and your belief in the rest of the federal government of allowing that to happen, as well as the millions of people of every state in this union. do you have that low of an opinion of the American people?

"the rest of the federal government of allowing that to happen"?

Trump supporters love negativity, pettiness, and cynicism. Trump wouldn't have an audience if his cult didn't love it.

Hey, Cypress, do me a solid and stop banning from your threads and then personally attacking me in a way I can't defend myself. Much appreciated.

Trump supporters love negativity, pettiness, and cynicism. Trump wouldn't have an audience if his cult didn't love it.

Don't get me wrong, threadban me all you want, that's fine. It's just the attacking me AFTER banning me which I find kind of a dick move.

obama did nothing for the betterment of America. His title "The Great Divider" was apt.
Heels Up is a vapid, insecure, DEI hire that has no idea as to why she is there.

Obama did nothing for the betterment of America?

He inherited an economic crash, and led the longest peacetime recovery in modern history. The stimulus that conservatives told us would lead to a Depression (old, repetitive playbook) turned the economy around - and once again, a Democrat was better for the economy than a Republican.

Oh - and there is also that healthcare thing, which benefitted millions, as well as Wall Street reform and consumer protections - among other accomplishments.

Obama was a great President.

"the rest of the federal government of allowing that to happen"?
IF Trump should attempt something obviously unconstitutional and dictatorial, do you not believe that other members/agents in the federal government would either not comply/refuse to follow those directives or band together with other people in the federal government to stop Trump?

Obama did nothing for the betterment of America?

He inherited an economic crash, and led the longest peacetime recovery in modern history. The stimulus that conservatives told us would lead to a Depression (old, repetitive playbook) turned the economy around - and once again, a Democrat was better for the economy than a Republican.

Oh - and there is also that healthcare thing, which benefitted millions, as well as Wall Street reform and consumer protections - among other accomplishments.

Obama was a great President.
obama's economic recovery followed the attacks on 911 and was the slowest "recovery" in history.
ObamaCare has not done one thing to lower healthcare costs in this country. Doctors in small clinics are retiring at record rates and selling their clinics out to large chains. Government takeover of healthcare leads to poorer outcomes for the patient and mountains of unnecessary paperwork for doctors.

obama being black, had a great opportunity to unite the races but the divide continued during his 8 years in office partially due this ultra racist partner Big Mike.

The man did nothing for the blacks OR race relations with any other group.

obama's economic recovery followed the attacks on 911 and was the slowest "recovery" in history.
ObamaCare has not done one thing to lower healthcare costs in this country. Doctors in small clinics are retiring at record rates and selling their clinics out to large chains. Government takeover of healthcare leads to poorer outcomes for the patient and mountains of unnecessary paperwork for doctors.

obama being black, had a great opportunity to unite the races but the divide continued during his 8 years in office partially due this ultra racist partner Big Mike.

The man did nothing for the blacks OR race relations with any other group.

LOL

That's all spin. "Slowest recovery" is pretty mild criticism. It's better than a crash, like Bush had.

And I love, love, love how conservatives keep saying that a black man should have solved our race issues.

Racism is targeted at blacks and other minorities, in general. How is a black man supposed to solve that, and "unite" us?

IF Trump should attempt something obviously unconstitutional and dictatorial, do you not believe that other members/agents in the federal government would either not comply/refuse to follow those directives or band together with other people in the federal government to stop Trump?

I believe that is what the court systems were doing right up until one of Trump's political appointees gutted it.

"Unconstitutional"? Trump doesn't know the Constituion so he doesn't give a fuck about it.

It's very reminiscent of Obama - and the enthusiasm is, as well. This is obviously a movement.

And it's aspirational. Harris talks about America the way I want to hear America talked about - the vast potential, the call to unity, how much we can achieve if we work together. It's an uplifting message. It appeals to the proverbial better angels of our nature.

Trump? His positivity starts & ends with "Make America Great Again." But his words are dark, and negative. They are all in the vein of his "American Carnage" speech - WWIII, economic Depression, losers & idiots.

It's a pretty clear choice. Hope & positivity vs. division & hate.

I'm a centrist. I was a Kasich guy in 2016, and I haven't voted Democrat since 2008. I haven't been this excited about a candidate in my lifetime.

Kamala's message is rehashed Soviet Era Communism.

We can call it "The Maduro Plan."

LOL

That's all spin. "Slowest recovery" is pretty mild criticism. It's better than a crash, like Bush had.

And I love, love, love how conservatives keep saying that a black man should have solved our race issues.

Racism is targeted at blacks and other minorities, in general. How is a black man supposed to solve that, and "unite" us?
obama did not have a 9/11 attack to deal with. OK, I get it, you think black men are too stupid to figure out a way to help unite races. Does that make you a racist? I think that might be the case.

obama did not have a 9/11 attack to deal with. OK, I get it, you think black men are too stupid to figure out a way to help unite races. Does that make you a racist? I think that might be the case.

Excuses, excuses. Every President has a crisis or 2 to deal with. It's part of the job. And 9/11 was in 2001 - the crash was in 2008.

Dems are better than Republicans w/ the economy. That's just historical fact.

On "uniting the races", the key is to get some white people to stop hating black people.

Why, oh why, can't a black man simply do that?

Last edited:
Reminiscent? It's a straight fuckin' rip-off! :rofl2:

GVJTBQYXsAEyR8N.jpg
1724084102805.png

I'm gonna bet her convention speech will be one for the ages - and stand in direct contrast to Trump's lengthy, meandering, nonsensical dialogue.

Last edited:
Back