Kansas! Even in Kansas…

good point.....states should decide if children should be born in freedom.......

There are some freedoms protected for Americans by the Constitution that the neither the States or the FED can take away. The right to privacy in ones own personal decisions is one of them.

"All men are possessed of equal and inalienable natural rights, among which are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."

ironically, the Kansas SC has decided that this portion of the Kansas constitution does NOT mean that unborn children have a right to retain the life they have.......

There are some freedoms protected for Americans by the Constitution that the neither the States or the FED can take away. The right to privacy in ones own personal decisions is one of them.

/shrugs......that doesn't mean that it supercedes the right of the unborn child to continue living.......

The people should not have had to do it, because our United States Constitution is based on limited government, even if the majority wants to take some freedoms away, they cant do it. Its called limited government.

the US constitution is based on limited FEDERAL government........

/shrugs......that doesn't mean that it supercedes the right of the unborn child to continue living.......

Thats a different argument, but the Supreme's didn't re-balance the issue, they did away with the entire right to privacy. The boomerang affect will result in stronger abortion laws, not weaker ones. The Trumppers overreached.

THe Supremems could have gotten rid of the right to Abortion without getting rid of the RIGHT TO PRIVACY (FREEDOM).

Think about the decision a physician needs to make in Idaho.(for example) He has sworn to do no harm, and yet he is breaking the law if he performs an abortion that saves the life of the mother.

That's where these fucking idiots have taken our country. They must be so proud.

Thats a different argument, but the Supreme's didn't re-balance the issue, they did away with the entire right to privacy. The boomerang affect will result in stronger abortion laws, not weaker ones. The Trumppers overreached.

If someone needs a kidney to stay alive and I could donate one, my right to control my own body supersedes his right to live. I am under no obligation to save his life. It is that simple. Unless of course you are a woman.

ironically, the Kansas SC has decided that this portion of the Kansas constitution does NOT mean that unborn children have a right to retain the life they have.......

Finally a reason to move to Kansas.

220803-083758-20220803085306821.jpg

ITs already in the Florida Constitution, but the Florida Supremes haven't struck down DeSantis's anti-abortion law yet.

Do you think they will? Or do they need to wait for a case to come before them involving someone who was denied treatment due to DeathSantis's denial of freedom?

nope, its all about whether women have the ability to kill their unborn children......

This is the anti-freedom, anti-life shit that you support. Fortunately for us, you are in the minority.

"I found out halfway through the pregnancy that the baby my husband and I hoped for, suffered from a rare and life-limiting genetic condition," says Mazur. "We ultimately made the compassionate choice to end the pregnancy for my well-being, and for the well-being of our family, and the life of what we thought would be our child."

Devastated, Mazur turned to a national online support group where others were experiencing the same loss. But unlike her, many in the group said they were having a tough time finding a way to terminate their pregnancies.

Parents were "sharing...the shame and the stigma surrounding it," she says. "It really broke my heart that you're going through this already devastating experience, but have to travel far away from your home across the country...[and] advocate for yourself like crazy just to get care that you have decided with your doctor is best for you."

In Michigan, the future of abortion rights could soon be up to voters

The people should not have had to do it, because our United States Constitution is based on limited government, even if the majority wants to take some freedoms away, they cant do it. Its called limited government.

Well sadly SCOTUS didn't feel the need to consult you. I am fairly certain that several other states may go the same way, meaning that most women would not be more than a state away from a clinic. I also think that considering that the majority of abortions matter in the first trimester then chemical become the norm like it is already in the UK.
I'm

They had a referendum and the people voted to keep abortion, isn't that democracy in action?

Yes. It is. Now let's see all the other Red states put abortion on the ballot. They won't because the gerrymandered districts means the religious minority are in control of the legislatures.

Think about the decision a physician needs to make in Idaho.(for example) He has sworn to do no harm, and yet he is breaking the law if he performs an abortion that saves the life of the mother.

That's where these fucking idiots have taken our country. They must be so proud.

Some states are going as far as criminalizing a medical procedure to the point where both the physician *and* the patient can be punished.

But yeah, freedumb.

If u have control of your body...why cant u sell one of your kidneys?

Why cant 18 yo legally buy ciggs and put smoke in THEIR body's

Selling is commerce.

Has nothing to do with health or body control.

Minors do not have the right to do anything they want to.

Some states are going as far as criminalizing a medical procedure to the point where both the physician *and* the patient can be punished.

But yeah, freedumb.

Plenty of need for doctors in other states.

They should leave these backwards red states en masse.

Let the idiot rubes provide their own healthcare.

Well sadly SCOTUS didn't feel the need to consult you. I am fairly certain that several other states may go the same way, meaning that most women would not be more than a state away from a clinic. I also think that considering that the majority of abortions matter in the first trimester then chemical become the norm like it is already in the UK.
I'm

I suspect every state that has direct ballot access to their constitution will go this way.

If Kansas went this way by such a large margin most will.

Selling is commerce.

Has nothing to do with health or body control.

Minors do not have the right to do anything they want to?

A 100% healthy pregnant 18 year old getting an abortion has nothing to do with health.. could be just because she wants to go on the planned cruse in 8 months

Minors do not have the right to do anything they want to?

So a 16 17 yo should not get an abortion without parents consent

Back