I agree.

A few suggestions to assist her....

QIP_Shot_-_Screen_370N90P1_sm.jpg
mcqqghdv0Ep7G0cN_rL-ZoQ.jpg
91432ddd-b27c-4303-a874-0d1e05f3f13a_300.jpg
ball-peen-hammer-reviews.jpg
028877525501lg.jpg
Power-Sander-300x238.png

What the hell? She's lovely for a 50 year old. Knock her for the job she did, or rather for the things she had to do on that job, but she is anything but harsh looking to old men like me. If you think she's ugly, it's simply because you don't appreciate older woman. Some day you might get it, but then again, some people never grow out of liking only young women. The moral of the story is it's lame to knock people for their looks.

What the hell? She's lovely for a 50 year old. Knock her for the job she did, or rather for the things she had to do on that job, but she is anything but harsh looking to old men like me. If you think she's ugly, it's simply because you don't appreciate older woman. Some day you might get it, but then again, some people never grow out of liking only young women. The moral of the story is it's lame to knock people for their looks.
I don't knock her looks, but just as the stress has aged Obama noticeably, the stress has had an impact on Kellyanne's looks. You can see a difference in her face from when she started the campaign till today. Stress is a killer and I hope she is doing something to combat it or it will take its toll.

Her inner ugliness comes to the surface and makes her look that way on the outside.

Just like Mann Coulter and Laura Ingraham.

They cannot hide it.

She looks how she looks... she's not ugly. She doesn't Botox like Hillary and bobblehead Pelosi. She managed Trumps campaign and was successful. Her success was due to her hard work, not her looks.

She looks how she looks... she's not ugly. She doesn't Botox like Hillary and bobblehead Pelosi. She managed Trumps campaign and was successful. Her success was due to her hard work, not her looks.

Her "success" was due to dumb luck and dumb fucks.

Back