Kellyanne Conway needs to soften her looks

She looks how she looks... she's not ugly. She doesn't Botox like Hillary and bobblehead Pelosi. She managed Trumps campaign and was successful. Her success was due to her hard work, not her looks.

as i understand it it was her polling company trump was using for internals so shes figured out something no one else has.

i love how desh is trying to be p.c. by not criticizing the womens looks because that's sexist but then calls her evil and sociopathic and the spawn of satan as if that's better

From the party of womans "rights", inclusion and compassion. You just cannot make this shit up.

A newly published Rolling Stone article shows GOP front-runner Donald Trump mocking fellow candidate Carly Fiorina's looks when he sees her on TV.

When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. 'Look at that face!' he cries. 'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!'

The story, which went live Wednesday and is the cover story of Rolling Stone's next issue, goes on to note that the businessman "can't seem to quit while he's ahead," leading to the "ugly stews" he finds himself in with a number of people, from ex-wives to business partners. It also notes that his comments halt the laughter of his own staff.

More from Trump:
I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really folks, come on. Are we serious?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/10/trump-fiorina-look-face/71992454/

A newly published Rolling Stone article shows GOP front-runner Donald Trump mocking fellow candidate Carly Fiorina's looks when he sees her on TV.

When the anchor throws to Carly Fiorina for her reaction to Trump's momentum, Trump's expression sours in schoolboy disgust as the camera bores in on Fiorina. 'Look at that face!' he cries. 'Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?!'

The story, which went live Wednesday and is the cover story of Rolling Stone's next issue, goes on to note that the businessman "can't seem to quit while he's ahead," leading to the "ugly stews" he finds himself in with a number of people, from ex-wives to business partners. It also notes that his comments halt the laughter of his own staff.

More from Trump:
I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not s'posedta say bad things, but really folks, come on. Are we serious?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/09/10/trump-fiorina-look-face/71992454/

Ted "Splash" Kennedy and ol' BJ Clinton have him beat.

What the hell? She's lovely for a 50 year old. Knock her for the job she did, or rather for the things she had to do on that job, but she is anything but harsh looking to old men like me. If you think she's ugly, it's simply because you don't appreciate older woman. Some day you might get it, but then again, some people never grow out of liking only young women. The moral of the story is it's lame to knock people for their looks.

How long have you had a service dog?

You know, when I looked that up there is only one site that seems to have that "breaking" story. DailyKos. A collection of far, far left looney wing blogs. Could you provide a reputable source for this?

Click on the Gambling radio program in that link and start listening at 26:00.

Back