Kennedy has brain tumor

Wow I must have *REALLY* hit a nerve. She's been using that expression all day.

Must have cut her deep.

:)

Are you back on this thread? And using font size three in ALL CAPS?

man, I must still be in your head. Simmer down grasshopper.

http://alcoholism.about.com/cs/issues/l/aa001106a.htm

"It appears from all reports, that candidate Bush did abuse alcohol for a long period of his life, but in 1986 decided to quit, because it began to "compete for his energy."

Its a well known fact that he's a known drunktard who married a woman who killed someone.

And, the story that bigfoot, aka, Karen Hughes, was peddling that Bush was caught drunk driving because he was “driving so slow” was more bushit from the bushit administration. Trying to leave the impression that even drunk, bush is a cautious man. He got caught drunk driving because he drove off the road and crashed into a tree. Could have been a person.

That was what we call the bushit luck, always good for him, didn’t turn out so well for the rest of the country, or the world.

And yes, his wife ran a stop sign and killed a guy in the other car who just happened to be her ex boyfriend. They call it an “accident”. Sounds like the kind of “accident” that moved Freud to say, there are no accidents.

And, the story that bigfoot, aka, Karen Hughes, was peddling that Bush was caught drunk driving because he was “driving so slow” was more bushit from the bushit administration. Trying to leave the impression that even drunk, bush is a cautious man. He got caught drunk driving because he drove off the road and crashed into a tree. Could have been a person.

That was what we call the bushit luck, always good for him, didn’t turn out so well for the rest of the country, or the world.

And yes, his wife ran a stop sign and killed a guy in the other car who just happened to be her ex boyfriend. They call it an “accident”. Sounds like the kind of “accident” that moved Freud to say, there are no accidents.

So what you're telling me is?

Republican nominee wives:

- Killer
- Junkie

Democratic nominee spouses:
- Political activist/Harvard grad
- Senator
- Former US president

Back