Kennedy has brain tumor

Brain tumor sucks. My daughter's grandfather died today from a brain tumor. Actually it spread to his throat and he couldn't breathe. Sad thing is it is my daughter's birthday today too. :(

Brain tumor sucks. My daughter's grandfather died today from a brain tumor. Actually it spread to his throat and he couldn't breathe. Sad thing is it is my daughter's birthday today too. :(

My thoughts are with you Blackflag and your daughter. Not fun at all.

Wow, your daughter's grandfather died today from a brain tumor and its your daughters birthday today. Yet you still found time to jump on a political message board and share your story of sorrow. I feel a tear streaming down my cheek. Quick, somebody hand me a tissue.

Im so sorry to hear that BF. How old is she today?

Wow, your daughter's grandfather died today from a brain tumor and its your daughters birthday today. Yet you still found time to jump on a political message board and share your story of sorrow. I feel a tear streaming down my cheek. Quick, somebody hand me a tissue.

OH NOES U HERT MY FEALINGS

Im so sorry to hear that BF. How old is she today?

She is 12 and she is doing fine it sounds like. She doesn't live here with me so not much I can do but talk to her on the phone. Her and her sister will be at my house for the summer in a couple weeks. yay!

The "Kennedy Curse" strikes again. Unfortunately is took to fucking long for that fat bastard. Karma, ain't it a bitch.
You forgot to add the "yuck yuck" and the sound of yer backy hittin the spitoon. I bet you are the one that posted that enlightened picture file to this post. So much for judge not lest ye be judged.

Doh should have read all the posts then I would have KNOWN for sure you were the mouthbreather that posted the pic. Oh well still shows me that I pick a moron without even looking at the line up.

I'm sorry to hear that. Once again, a similar situation just happened in my family. I hope you guys are doing okay. Its strange that even though you know the odds and the prognosis, you still hang on to that glimmer of hope all the way.

I sure hope Ted lives long enough to witness the changing of the guard in the party he has served so well for so long.

It's a change he helped to usher in and he deserves to see the inaguration of President O.

The Kennedy's paved the way .. we owe them much.

I sure hope Ted lives long enough to witness the changing of the guard in the party he has served so well for so long.

It's a change he helped to usher in and he deserves to see the inaguration of President O.

I'm hoping he lives long enough to realize how trivial politics is in the grand scheme of things and relishes the realtionships he has with those he loves.

At least he went on record endorsing Obama.

Back