Kennedy has brain tumor

Because you essentially just said "Oh well he's dying but at least he endorsed Obama first."

I wasn't inferring that he's going to die any time soon but to think that he's going to be able to carry on with business as usual with a malignant brain tumor is ridiculous. Yes. Its presumptuous of me to think that he's going to resign his post or at the very least take an EXTENDED leave of absense.

I bet if you asked Ted Kennedy what his most important accomplishment in his decades of service was, he would not respond "Endorsing Obama just before I got sick."

I give up on you people. I am hardly an upstanding moral individual, but that's disturbing even to me.

oh get the fck off your high horse you emotard.

He's 76, he was already treated for a stroke, and now he has a malignant brain tumor. He needs to stop working and be with his family.

I bet if you asked Ted Kennedy what his most important accomplishment in his decades of service was, he would not respond "Endorsing Obama just before I got sick."

Did anyone say that? No.

Side note:

Damo, I think you need to install a PMS alert meter on this board. I need to be warned when emotards are on the loose.

Did anyone say that? No.

Side note:

Damo, I think you need to install a PMS alert meter on this board. I need to be warned when emotards are on the loose.

You know what is hysterical about this thread is, I was going to wrote a warning to epic. It is one thing to pick on me or Cypress, but you are starting in with Tiana now, and I give you about 20 minutes in the ring. But then I got interrupted.

It played out pretty much as I had predicted to myself.

Anyone who knows anything about my life knows that I have zero credibility to judge other people's morals.

That doesn't stop me from doing it though. Nor does it stop me from enjoying it when people explode because of it.

Clearly I touched a nerve, so I will just declare victory and find another thread to skewer people.

LOL, emotard and delusional.

What the fck is up with you lately? No one can have an exchange without you thinking you've "touched a nerve". you need to get over yourself. You haven't touched anything but a dose of crazy in last couple of days. Because someone retorts does not mean they are nearly as emotionally involved in a debate as you. Let's not forget who posted this gem:

EMOTARD said:
I am hardly an upstanding moral individual, but that's disturbing even to me.

oh no....the delicate genius has been perturbed. We better cool it off gang - a line has been crossed and Mr. PMS has waved his proverbial finger. Oh noes :eek:

You know what is hysterical about this thread is, I was going to wrote a warning to epic. It is one thing to pick on me or Cypress, but you are starting in with Tiana now, and I give you about 20 minutes in the ring. But then I got interrupted.

It played out pretty much as I had predicted to myself.

OMG.

I think that's like your first typo ever.

Outside of this thread I don't think I've been particularly crazy.

When I say something like that it is almost always just to get a rise out of someone, and they almost always oblige.

Outside of this thread I don't think I've been particularly crazy.

When I say something like that it is almost always just to get a rise out of someone, and they almost always oblige.

Oh, okay, I get it: You were just trying to get a rise, we are not out of line and you are acting like an emotard.

I'm glad we got that straightened out.

Last edited:
Back