"Kill Him"

Bonestorm

Thrillhouse
This is the type of campaign they're running now and the type of support they're trying whip up:

CLEARWATER, Fla. -- "Okay, so Florida, you know that you're going to have to hang onto your hats," Sarah Palin told a rally of a few thousand here this morning, "because from now until Election Day it may get kind of rough."

You betcha. And the person dishing out the roughest stuff at the moment is Sarah Palin.

"I was reading my copy of the New York Times the other day," she said.

"Booooo!" replied the crowd.

"I knew you guys would react that way, okay," she continued. "So I was reading the New York Times and I was really interested to read about Barack's friends from Chicago."

It was time to revive the allegation, made over the weekend, that Obama "pals around" with terrorists, in this case Bill Ayers, late of the Weather Underground. Many independent observers say Palin's allegations are a stretch; Obama served on a Chicago charitable board with Ayers, now an education professor, and has condemned his past activities.

"Now it turns out, one of his earliest supporters is a man named Bill Ayers," Palin said.

"Boooo!" said the crowd.

"And, according to the New York Times, he was a domestic terrorist and part of a group that, quote, 'launched a campaign of bombings that would target the Pentagon and our U.S. Capitol,'" she continued.

"Boooo!" the crowd repeated.

"Kill him!" proposed one man in the audience.

Sick fucks. It's disgusting. And it's only going to get worse.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/10/06/in_fla_palin_goes_for_the_roug.html

Last edited:
Wow I have been to alot of rallies and NEVER heard someone yell kill him. But then again I have never been to a republican presidential election rally.

wow...one guy...really .....

so your comment should read 'sick fuck'....singular....

Palin is right on the mark otherwise.....

Ayers should be in a fuckin' cell somewhere....or if there was any justice he could have followed Tim McVey onto the gurney....

When a group of people, McCain, Palin, and some of their stinky advisors, consciously decide to portray their opponent as an anti-american terrorist, how much responsibility do they bear if someone follows through?

Much of it, much of it.

I think that probably one of the biggest differences between modern liberals and conservatives is that liberals have a huge deal of respect for human dignity, while it's perfectly acceptable for a conservative to walk around proposing stonings in a serious manner and our society accepts that.

When a group of people, McCain, Palin, and some of their stinky advisors, consciously decide to portray their opponent as an anti-american terrorist, how much responsibility do they bear if someone follows through?

Much of it, much of it.

R's never called Obama a terrorist.....Ayers is the terrorist and that not even disputable....Obama is just his ass lickin' pal.....

I think that probably one of the biggest differences between modern liberals and conservatives is that liberals have a huge deal of respect for human dignity, while it's perfectly acceptable for a conservative to walk around proposing stonings in a serious manner and our society accepts that.

Ahhhh really? respect for human dignity????? No shit...

Tell us about Palin husbad fucking his daughter
Tell us about Palin having an affair....
Tell us about Palins daughter having the Downs baby....

Tell us all about respect for human dignity, you freekin' moron...

Much of it, much of it.
You call for someone's death on a constant basis. Not really one to talk now, are you?

From what I understand Bill Ayer's never actually killed anyone. What's the big deal?

In a bombing that took place on February 16, 1970, a pipe bomb filled with heavy metal staples and lead bullet projectiles was set off on the ledge of a window at the Park Station of the San Francisco Police Department. In the blast, Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded while Robert Fogarty, another police officer, received severe wounds to his face and legs and was partially blinded.

An FBI informant, Larry Grathwohl, who successfully penetrated the organization from the late summer of 1969 until April 1970, later testified to a U.S. Senate subcommittee that Bill Ayers, then a high-ranking member of the organization and a member of its Central Committee (but not then Dohrn's husband), had said Dohrn constructed and planted the bomb.

Grathwohl testified that Ayers had told him specifically where the bomb was placed (on a window ledge) and what kind of shrapnel was put in it. Grathwohl said Ayers was emphatic, leading Grathwohl to believe Ayers either was present at some point during the operation or had heard about it from someone who was there.

In a bombing that took place on February 16, 1970, a pipe bomb filled with heavy metal staples and lead bullet projectiles was set off on the ledge of a window at the Park Station of the San Francisco Police Department. In the blast, Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded while Robert Fogarty, another police officer, received severe wounds to his face and legs and was partially blinded.

An FBI informant, Larry Grathwohl, who successfully penetrated the organization from the late summer of 1969 until April 1970, later testified to a U.S. Senate subcommittee that Bill Ayers, then a high-ranking member of the organization and a member of its Central Committee (but not then Dohrn's husband), had said Dohrn constructed and planted the bomb.

Grathwohl testified that Ayers had told him specifically where the bomb was placed (on a window ledge) and what kind of shrapnel was put in it. Grathwohl said Ayers was emphatic, leading Grathwohl to believe Ayers either was present at some point during the operation or had heard about it from someone who was there.

Well gee golly, heresay. I certainly believe you now.

I can understand that ....after hearing President Clinton testify under oath many people have are reluctant to trust even an FBI agent's testimony under oath.....so I won't hold it against you....when you grow up you might think more like an adult though..

Of course, if you don't believe that Brian V. McDonnell, a police sergeant, was fatally wounded in the bombing I'll just pass on this thread...
I don't do stupid....so I can't help you..

Wow I have been to alot of rallies and NEVER heard someone yell kill him. But then again I have never been to a republican presidential election rally.
Shoot, I certainly was at a debate where a D said that somebody should "just shoot" the incumbent R County Commissioner who is vacating the office after two and a half terms because of term limits. I think that there are nutjobs everywhere and all the Democratic rallies you have been at are no exception.

That being said, saying that a domestic terrorist should be "killed" isn't responsible and she should have said something like, "Now, that is not something that I would support, just don't vote for his friend." And if she said it all "mavericky" a tense situation would likely be averted.

What's cool is that this is not working. We're in the middle of an economic meltdown, people are scared to death about their jobs & their money, and Palin/McCain comes out with this lame, transparent distraction which has been tried and hasn't worked even during better circumstances. To add to it, a member of their campaign said today that when they talk about the economy, "we lose" (expect to hear that a few times in the debate tomorrow).

They're desperate, and they don't know how to NOT look desperate. They're down 7-8 in most polls, getting killed in states like VA & PA, losing FL and OH, and this is the best they have. They already lost this election; now, we can just kick back & watch them lose what's left of their reputation & respect.

Shoot, I certainly was at a debate where a D said that somebody should "just shoot" the incumbent R County Commissioner who is vacating the office after two and a half terms because of term limits. I think that there are nutjobs everywhere and all the Democratic rallies you have been at are no exception.

That being said, saying that a domestic terrorist should be "killed" isn't responsible and she should have said something like, "Now, that is not something that I would support, just don't vote for his friend." And if she said it all "mavericky" a tense situation would likely be averted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt_by_association

Damo, whenever your done blowing McCain like you did Bush 8 years earlier and in three years this man you're obsessed over has destroyed our nation, will you be like "ZOMG HOW COULDS I HAVE KNOWNS I CERTAINLY WONT VOTES FOR HIM HIMNS AGAINST?1" yet again?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guilt_by_association

Damo, whenever your done blowing McCain like you did Bush 8 years earlier and in three years this man you're obsessed over has destroyed our nation, will you be like "ZOMG HOW COULDS I HAVE KNOWNS I CERTAINLY WONT VOTES FOR HIM HIMNS AGAINST?1" yet again?
H2O, I can't make it any more clear that I am not supporting McCain. The implication in the post was only republicans are nutjobs. You and I both know that it is false. Nor is it a normal thing to happen at R rallies.

What's cool is that this is not working. We're in the middle of an economic meltdown, people are scared to death about their jobs & their money, and Palin/McCain comes out with this lame, transparent distraction which has been tried and hasn't worked even during better circumstances. To add to it, a member of their campaign said today that when they talk about the economy, "we lose" (expect to hear that a few times in the debate tomorrow).

They're desperate, and they don't know how to NOT look desperate. They're down 7-8 in most polls, getting killed in states like VA & PA, losing FL and OH, and this is the best they have. They already lost this election; now, we can just kick back & watch them lose what's left of their reputation & respect.
Yes. A bad economy is always bad for the party of the current WH occupant, and it does not appear to have any chance of turning around before the election. Couple that with the "suspension" of the campaign to pass a law that he couldn't garner the votes for and he has built himself an insurmountable wall.

Was it on this site that one or two left wing nuts said they have gotten visits from the FBI about threats against the President?

It could have been on another site...

Back