"Kill Him"

Imagine if a white guy was applying to your company for CEO, you were on the board sitting in on the interview.

During the interview he presented well and certainly looked the part.

Then imagine that along the way he informed you of these gems...

1. He had attended a KKK church for 20 years, but hadn't heard anybody say anything untoward during any services. Lately, just a couple months or so ago, he had disavowed himself of the church, then later still the preacher.
2. He worked with a guy who liked to bomb places in cities, but he hadn't hurt anybody directly although he did once bomb the Pentagon and bragged about how 2 pounds and $500 could do so much damage. He wasn't really good friends with him, but had been on several different boards and worked with him on a regular basis. When his wife created a new non-profit he was one of those on the board of that one too.
3. That several friends were the head of companies that had used Enron style accounting and risky ventures had caused the government to take over those companies, in fact that one of them pointed him here and gave him financial help to get here and is one of his closest advisers.

Would you hire him?

No, I wouldn't hire Todd Palin, but what does this have to do with Obama?

Yeah, I think I might have to stop posting on the board from now until election day if this is the level of discourse from the "reasonable" folks on the right. It's only going to get worse from here on out and I don't need to put up with that shit.

Dh, just take pleasure in knowing that they're only getting like this because they know they are losing! You don't want to miss it when they finally explode on election night. I mean look at Dixie. They are going to be coming for him soon.

Imagine if a white guy was applying to your company for CEO, you were on the board sitting in on the interview.

During the interview he presented well and certainly looked the part.

Then imagine that along the way he informed you of these gems...

1. He had attended a KKK church for 20 years, but hadn't heard anybody say anything untoward during any services. Lately, just a couple months or so ago, he had disavowed himself of the church, then later still the preacher.
2. He worked with a guy who liked to bomb places in cities, but he hadn't hurt anybody directly although he did once bomb the Pentagon and bragged about how 2 pounds and $500 could do so much damage. He wasn't really good friends with him, but had been on several different boards and worked with him on a regular basis. When his wife created a new non-profit he was one of those on the board of that one too.
3. That several friends were the head of companies that had used Enron style accounting and risky ventures had caused the government to take over those companies, in fact that one of them pointed him here and gave him financial help to get here and is one of his closest advisers.

Would you hire him?

that would depend on his work history. Can he make my company any money ? I can always fire him.

You changed losing to lost? Well, I guess because I believe the entire future of the country lies in the balance…I won’t be that cocky until the votes are in.

yep... I just don't see Obama making the monumental error that would cost him the 8 point lead. Tonight is the biggest obstacle due to the town hall style format, but I think he will handle it well enough to maintain at least a six point lead.

Back