"Kill Him"

You're such an idiot. How is what she is saying an "attack on Palin." That is EXACTLY WHAT PALIN IS DOING.

She is stoking that lowest common denominator - that group that gobbles up the "Obama is a dangerous Muslim" emails. She is working their hate, and their fear. That's the route the McCain camp has chosen to go. There is no "attack" about pointing that out, and pointing out some of the logical places that kind of rhetoric can go.

calling Palin a bimbo is an attack on Palin. Now pay attention or shut your ass.

as far as working fear.... don't make me laugh. You idiots have been spending the day telling us how likely McCain will die in the next couple of years and how Palin will be so evil and destructive etc... etc...

His association with Ayers is without question fair game. Just as Keating is for McCain. Both are old news and in my opinion shouldn't be used, but I am getting sick of you morons whining about McCain and the Reps doing it when your precious messiah is as well.

"His association with Ayers is without question fair game. Just as Keating is for McCain. Both are old news and in my opinion shouldn't be used, but I am getting sick of you morons whining about McCain and the Reps doing it when your precious messiah is as well."

I know; it's your lifelong mission to "even things up."

When Obama starts saying that McCain loves terrorists who hate America & the audience starts yelling for death, let me know...

calling Palin a bimbo is an attack on Palin. Now pay attention or shut your ass.

as far as working fear.... don't make me laugh. You idiots have been spending the day telling us how likely McCain will die in the next couple of years and how Palin will be so evil and destructive etc... etc...

His association with Ayers is without question fair game. Just as Keating is for McCain. Both are old news and in my opinion shouldn't be used, but I am getting sick of you morons whining about McCain and the Reps doing it when your precious messiah is as well.

So what if I’m attacking her (though I didn’t here)? Like you didn’t attack Hillary Clinton over and over and over?

Shut up you phony. You look an ass.
Where is this idea that Palin has to be handled with kid gloves? She didn’t support Hillary Clinton, but any woman who doesn’t support her is going to hell. This BIMBO is some piece of work, but don’t expect you’ll be browbeating ME into kissing her ass. First of all, I couldn’t knock you off of it for long enough.

And as for Ayers being fair game, you know this is total bullshit, you are just starting to become very angry and frustrated because it’s getting harder and harder to deny that they’re going down in a steaming pile of ugliness. But, going down they are.

"His association with Ayers is without question fair game. Just as Keating is for McCain. Both are old news and in my opinion shouldn't be used, but I am getting sick of you morons whining about McCain and the Reps doing it when your precious messiah is as well."

When Obama starts saying that McCain loves terrorists who hate America & the audience starts yelling for death, let me know...

Or, when what John McCain did HIMSELF that led to the S & L crash, and to the scandal, is any way comparable to Obama knowing someone who did something when Obama was 8 years old.
What a hack.

Had you asked the question without your ignorant preface, I might have addressed it. Since you began with your ignorance, I felt no need to respond to the rest of your message.

Oh, Palin must be rubbing off on you. Now you think I have to kiss YOUR ass to get an answer to a question.

LMAO... is that your line of the day? This has nothing to do with "evening things up" you moron. It has to do with your non stop whining about shit McCain does, yet you are quiet as a church mouse about your messiah doing the same shit.

This is not about the candidates actions... it is about YOU and the other morons who continue whining about McCain not playing fair when he is doing the same shit the One is doing.

Oh, Palin must be rubbing off on you. Now you think I have to kiss YOUR ass to get an answer to a question.

No, you don't. But if you want people to respond to legitimate questions, you will likely find it easier to solicit a response if you don't start by insulting them.

LMAO... is that your line of the day? This has nothing to do with "evening things up" you moron. It has to do with your non stop whining about shit McCain does, yet you are quiet as a church mouse about your messiah doing the same shit.

This is not about the candidates actions... it is about YOU and the other morons who continue whining about McCain not playing fair when he is doing the same shit the One is doing.

He's not doing the same shit that Obama is doing. It's not even close or open to dispute.

Or, when what John McCain did HIMSELF that led to the S & L crash, and to the scandal, is any way comparable to Obama knowing someone who did something when Obama was 8 years old.
What a hack.

LMAO... his association with Ayers has NOTHING to due with Obama's decisions as an 8 year old. It has to do with his working with an unrepentant terrorist as an ADULT. This wasn't the loose 'he lives in my neighborhood' association that you have been brainwashed to believe. I work on three seperate foundations. I know each and every member of the respective boards.

Add to that the fact that Ayers was a fundraiser early in Obamas career and it is nothing short of moronic to pretend it was just a chance encounter and not a more developed relationship.

"LMAO... his association with Ayers has NOTHING to due with Obama's decisions as an 8 year old. It has to do with his working with an unrepentant terrorist as an ADULT."

They mainly worked on a $50 million grant to help inner city kids get a better education.

ooooooh....

He's not doing the same shit that Obama is doing. It's not even close or open to dispute.

Let me guess.... we have yet another "consensus"???

which translates into 'we are brainwashed idiots who refuse to admit our Messiah is doing anything wrong. We shall accept no comments from those that believe he too could stoop the low road.'

Like I said, neither of the two should be using such tactics. But have done so throughout this campaign. The amount of the negativity has varied based on who is in the lead. When McCain ran out to a lead, it was non-stop bullshit from the Obama camp. Now that Obama has a big lead, we are getting more and more bullshit from the McCain camp.

But I know... you are not allowed to think for yourself. You must follow your indoctrination to the letter in order to qualify for becoming a true disciple.

Aww. I’m kinda starting to feel sorry for SF. You know, if you put politics aside, he’s not a bad guy. Poor guy.

Yeah, yeah, it’s the same SF. You’re right. Why don’t you get some coffee now? Maybe have a muffin?

"When McCain ran out to a lead, it was non-stop bullshit from the Obama camp. Now that Obama has a big lead, we are getting more and more bullshit from the McCain camp."

Are you really comparing anything the Obama campaign has done with the entire m.o. of the McCain campaign right now? Really?

With a straight face?

Let me guess.... we have yet another "consensus"???

which translates into 'we are brainwashed idiots who refuse to admit our Messiah is doing anything wrong. We shall accept no comments from those that believe he too could stoop the low road.'

Like I said, neither of the two should be using such tactics. But have done so throughout this campaign. The amount of the negativity has varied based on who is in the lead. When McCain ran out to a lead, it was non-stop bullshit from the Obama camp. Now that Obama has a big lead, we are getting more and more bullshit from the McCain camp.

But I know... you are not allowed to think for yourself. You must follow your indoctrination to the letter in order to qualify for becoming a true disciple.

Suprefreak - Look around at some non-biased sources of information and tell me what you find regarding who is running one of the most negative, vile and dishonest campaigns in recent memory and who is not (the SBVFTs were at least 527s and removed from the actual campaign operation). You and your fellow travelers on the right are the only idiots that see this as both candidates being equally nasty.

You're projecting, just like John McCain. No one is buying his shit and no one is buying yours either.

"LMAO... his association with Ayers has NOTHING to due with Obama's decisions as an 8 year old. It has to do with his working with an unrepentant terrorist as an ADULT."

They mainly worked on a $50 million grant to help inner city kids get a better education.

ooooooh....

Really? So for THREE years they 'mainly worked on one $50m grant'???

now tell us about the Ayers home event for Obama.

Or perhaps the other foundation they worked on together.

Or perhaps the panels they jointly attended... like the one Michelle set up.

I agree that Ayers wasn't in Obamas inner circle. But Obama clearly did not have a problem working with an unrepentant terrorist.

Suprefreak - Look around at some non-biased sources of information and tell me what you find regarding who is running one of the most negative, vile and dishonest campaigns in recent memory and who is not (the SBVFTs were at least 527s and removed from the actual campaign operation). You and your fellow travelers on the right are the only idiots that see this as both candidates being equally nasty.

You're projecting, just like John McCain. No one is buying his shit and no one is buying yours either.

Like I stated, which you ignored, the level of negativity is certainly higher now out of the McCain camp now that they are trailing. Just as it was higher for Obama when he was trailing.

But I know... you refuse to see it, because to you, the One can do no wrong.

Aww. I’m kinda starting to feel sorry for SF. You know, if you put politics aside, he’s not a bad guy. Poor guy.

Yeah, yeah, it’s the same SF. You’re right. Why don’t you get some coffee now? Maybe have a muffin?

I hate coffee.... and muffins have way too much sugar in them. Typically quite bad for you.

"Really? So for THREE years they 'mainly worked on one $50m grant'???"

That's correct. A lot of their time was spent determining where to allocate the funds, along with other members of the board.

As for the "big event" at Ayer's house, it's my understanding that it was organized by the legislator who Obama replaced, and not Obama's choice.

Did you realize that Ayers was recognized by the city of Chicago and won a citizenship award for his work on education in the City? Clearly, we're talking about someone who was able to re-focus his life toward something positive. As a major player on education funding in the city, I'd hate to think that someone like Obama, who prioritizes education issues, would refuse to work with him based on something in the past that didn't relate to the cause they shared at all. The only people who would lose would be kids.

You're starting to sound like Palin, btw. It's very embarassing.

"Really? So for THREE years they 'mainly worked on one $50m grant'???"

That's correct. A lot of their time was spent determining where to allocate the funds, along with other members of the board.

As for the "big event" at Ayer's house, it's my understanding that it was organized by the legislator who Obama replaced, and not Obama's choice.

Did you realize that Ayers was recognized by the city of Chicago and won a citizenship award for his work on education in the City? Clearly, we're talking about someone who was able to re-focus his life toward something positive. As a major player on education funding in the city, I'd hate to think that someone like Obama, who prioritizes education issues, would refuse to work with him based on something in the past that didn't relate to the cause they shared at all. The only people who would lose would be kids.

You're starting to sound like Palin, btw. It's very embarassing.

I wonder if he is winking as he’s typing?

Back