"Kill Him"

If conservatards will notice, my statement was not "PROPERTY CRIMES SHOULD BE LEGALIZED LOL". But no property crime even comes near the seriousness of a violent crime. If he blew up shit he's a lot less of a criminal than the dude who beats his wife.

what are iPhones for anyway ?

They are for doing what conservatives do: go around, type the name of everyone you meet into google, and search for a criminal record. It is impermissible to talk to anyone who had a criminal record thirty years ago no matter what they've done with their life since, especially if you didn't even know about it.

Well, to a Republican, having a record is a good thing. I mean, just look at all of the felons Bush hired. And if you get charged with a felony presently, then you become like, a rock star. (see: Scooter Libby).
Unless…there is anything anti-capitalistic about your crime, then you are a terrorist. See, the real crimes are crimes against capitalism.

Well, to a Republican, having a record is a good thing. I mean, just look at all of the felons Bush hired. And if you get charged with a felony presently, then you become like, a rock star. (see: Scooter Libby).
Unless…there is anything anti-capitalistic about your crime, then you are a terrorist. See, the real crimes are crimes against capitalism.

Convicted felons are OK as long as they are Republicans. For example, it is perfectly fine for John McCain can hire a convicted felon guilty of scheming to bribe local officials to win no-bid contracts to help him win in Pennsylvania and no one will say much of anything about it. It's OK if you are a Republican.

Convicted felons are OK as long as they are Republicans. For example, it is perfectly fine for John McCain can hire a convicted felon guilty of scheming to bribe local officials to win no-bid contracts to help him win in Pennsylvania and no one will say much of anything about it. It's OK if you are a Republican.

How are we suppose to know what's going on in Pennslyvania? I couldn't tell you the last time I've seen a news item in a California newspaper regarding anything happening in Pennslyvania other than a short blurb in the sports page on Penn St.

I getcha.

People who bribe and defraud aren't serious criminals. That's the American way. But someone who has an anti-capitalist crime deserve to be torn apart at the waste, and anyone he's ever talked to should be executed as well.

Is that what he did in PA now? I posted where the PA GOP is sending out emails to reporters saying “Obama a terrorists best friend”.
He is going down even uglier than I had imagined.

How are we suppose to know what's going on in Pennslyvania? I couldn't tell you the last time I've seen a news item in a California newspaper regarding anything happening in Pennslyvania other than a short blurb in the sports page on Penn St.

Um, there’s this connection of tubes called the internets.

There’s some stuff about Pennsylvania on it.

I mean, with this post, I have to ask, do you work for the McCain campaign, because they don’t seem to get that people can find out what they are doing in other states either?

I don't know, but you would think it newsworthy that McCain's Pennsylvania co-chair is indeed a convicted felon guilty of a crime that involved the breach of a public trust.

I mean, I don't live in Chicago but I've heard all about Bill Ayers.

Also, I imagine your sports page has something about the Phillies and the upcoming Eagles-49ers matchup, but I digress . . .

Is that what he did in PA now? I posted where the PA GOP is sending out emails to reporters saying “Obama a terrorists best friend”.
He is going down even uglier than I had imagined.

Robert Asher is McCain's PA Co-chair. He's convicted felon.

I don't know, but you would think it newsworthy that McCain's Pennsylvania co-chair is indeed a convicted felon guilty of a crime that involved the breach of a public trust.

I mean, I don't live in Chicago but I've heard all about Bill Ayers.

Also, I imagine your sports page has something about the Phillies and the upcoming Eagles-49ers matchup, but I digress . . .

Yes, you would be correct on those other teams. Bad oversight on my part. Well I will check this person out.

More from the Bible Spice 2008 tour:

“[Obama] said, too, that our troops in Afghanistan are ‘air raiding villages and killing civilians,’” Palin said, mischaracterizing a 2007 remark by Obama. “I hope Americans know that is not what our brave men and women in uniform are doing in Afghanistan. The U.S. military is fighting terrorism and protecting us and protecting our freedom.”

Shortly afterward, a male member of the crowd in Jacksonville, Florida, yelled “treason!” loudly enough to be picked up by television microphones.

So we have "kill him," racial epithets followed by "sit down, boy," now "treason." Not to be outdone Johnny Drama got a "terrorist" in response to the rhetorical question "Who is the real Barack Obama?"

Nice work guys!

More from the Bible Spice 2008 tour:

So we have "kill him," racial epithets followed by "sit down, boy," now "treason." Not to be outdone Johnny Drama got a "terrorist" in response to the rhetorical question "Who is the real Barack Obama?"

Nice work guys!

They actually put that in an ad as well. Saw it last night. McCain stooping to that level of bullshit is truly disappointing. Not that it really matters (in regards to who will win) at this point because barring a monumental screw up from Obama this race is over.

They actually put that in an ad as well. Saw it last night. McCain stooping to that level of bullshit is truly disappointing. Not that it really matters (in regards to who will win) at this point because barring a monumental screw up from Obama this race is over.

Maybe it doesn’t affect who wins, but let me ask you something, if you can get your head out of Palin’s butt for long enough to think about it. Do you think it’s not at all dangerous to portray a black man, this close to being the next President, and the first black one, as a Muslim terrorist, America-hating, troop-hating outsider who “is not like us”

My question is; are they trying to win an election, or are they trying to get this guy killed?

Maybe it doesn’t affect who wins, but let me ask you something, if you can get your head out of Palin’s butt for long enough to think about it. Do you think it’s not at all dangerous to portray a black man, this close to being the next President, and the first black one, as a Muslim terrorist, America-hating, troop-hating outsider who “is not like us”

My question is; are they trying to win an election, or are they trying to get this guy killed?

If you get your head out of your own ass long enough, perhaps you would realize how pathetic your attacks on Palin truly are.

If you get your head out of your own ass long enough, perhaps you would realize how pathetic your attacks on Palin truly are.

You're such an idiot. How is what she is saying an "attack on Palin." That is EXACTLY WHAT PALIN IS DOING.

She is stoking that lowest common denominator - that group that gobbles up the "Obama is a dangerous Muslim" emails. She is working their hate, and their fear. That's the route the McCain camp has chosen to go. There is no "attack" about pointing that out, and pointing out some of the logical places that kind of rhetoric can go.

Back