Kyle Rittenhouse attempted to join the Marine Corps in January,

Being a high profile enemy of the Revolution will cause that.

Notice how privacy rights dont keep them from running him down as not qualified.

Notice how privacy rights dont keep them from running him down as not qualified.

Or maybe because Rittenhouse is a pudgy, unhealthy, trigger happy, emotional mess, who seems to only have a GED... The last one is the big one. He needs a high school diploma, not an equivolency.

Worth noting that the US Marines turned him down before he shot people.

The OP is pretty desperate To score points...LOL... this is an article from 2020 ....

Guno צְבִי;5952476 said:
But was disqualified from serving after discussing his options with recruiters, said a service spokeswoman. She declined to specify why he was disqualified, citing privacy guidelines.

Kyle Rittenhouse has no business serving in our nations military?!! I just hope that we don't have a lot of people like him already serving in our nations military?!!

Kyle Rittenhouse has no business serving in our nations military?!! I just hope that we don't have a lot of people like him already serving in our nations military?!!

have a lot less people serving period because of Joe... Another reason for him to go...

Guno צְבִי;5952476 said:
But was disqualified from serving after discussing his options with recruiters, said a service spokeswoman. She declined to specify why he was disqualified, citing privacy guidelines.

Does the fat WS murderboy even have a GED? Bet that was the hold-up.

Or maybe because Rittenhouse is a pudgy, unhealthy, trigger happy, emotional mess, who seems to only have a GED... The last one is the big one. He needs a high school diploma, not an equivolency.

He enjoys killing people and parading around with a bang-bang. Maybe he can join one of those soldier of fortune outfits and go help the Ukrainians. The only problem there is the Russians are armed and shoot back. No skateboard attacks over there. lol

have a lot less people serving period because of Joe... Another reason for him to go...

You're obsessed with that, aren't you? Your obsession causes you to lie daily. Get help.

Perhaps you haven't noticed that our country is at peace for the first time in decades. Could that have something to do with low recruitment? Nah. It's Biden's fault. :rofl2:

I didn't know the Marines took 17 year olds?

I would think that anyone can retest for the military unless they flunk a psych exam?

According to what I've read, you can take the test more than once. If he had qualified at age 17 they might have signed him up with entrance into the service once he turned 18.

1. rittenhouse would be average for most american men and women today, in the weight category.
2. a GED equivalency would still allow someone to enlist in the Corps
3. if you're trying to say that it's not a qualification in the Corps to be able to shoot people, you just might be a moron.

rittenhouse shot and killed two people who were attacking him and wounding and disabling a third before that person could shoot him under a high stress and chaotic situation. That is classic Marine material.

He enjoys killing people and parading around with a bang-bang. Maybe he can join one of those soldier of fortune outfits and go help the Ukrainians. The only problem there is the Russians are armed and shoot back. No skateboard attacks over there. lol

b9295ece-c5f6-439e-8563-8d581a4ff8f5_text.gif

Back