Kyle Rittenhouse attempted to join the Marine Corps in January,

The current minimum ASVAB score for entering the Marines is 31 (out of 100). The Marines, like the other services, will give a prospective applicant a practice test if there is any question on the part of the recruiter as to the ability of someone to pass it. They can then make suggestions to the applicant about how to improve their score. If you have a high school diploma or a GED, those are counted as essentially equal by the military.

Failing to get the requisite score on the ASVAB does not get you "banned" from military service, but rather you are told to study and take it again in a few months.

It is more likely that Rittenhouse was turned down due to his public notoriety. The Marines--and military in general--would see his joining as bad optics in terms of publicity. Rittenhouse ran into the same issue with college applications where he was turned down not because he couldn't qualify, but rather the university / college didn't want the political issues that he'd bring with him in a radical Leftist setting like you find on most campuses today.

The current minimum ASVAB score for entering the Marines is 31 (out of 100)...If you have a high school diploma or a GED, those are counted as essentially equal by the military.

The US Marines disagree with you. Who should we believe about getting into the US Marines, some loser who clearly never served a day in his life, or the US Marines?

The Armed Service Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) test is a multiple-choice test taken by all who aspire to become Marines. To pass the test, aspiring Marines must achieve a score of 31 or higher, and those with nontraditional degrees or a GED must score at least a 50.
https://www.marines.com/become-a-marine/requirements/general.html

Failing to get the requisite score on the ASVAB does not get you "banned" from military service, but rather you are told to study and take it again in a few months.

Rittenhouse can keep applying, over and over again, for as long as he lives. He will never pass the psychological, physical, or intellectual parts. He just is not built that way.

And then there is the background check... Even before he went on a shooting spree, he threatened to go on a shooting spree for his high school. The US Marines wants marines that only shoot people when ordered, not losers who shoot people when angered.

It is more likely that Rittenhouse was turned down due to his public notoriety.

Yet another thing Gardner gets wrong. Rittenhouse was turned down in January of 2020, shortly after his 17th birthday. He went on to kill people in August of 2020. In other words, he had no public notoriety at the time of his rejection.

Rittenhouse ran into the same issue with college applications.

Once again, before the shooting, he had already dropped out of community college. Four year colleges do not accept people who cannot get through two year colleges.

All of the above? Whatever else you believe about Rittenhouse, he is a stupid, pudgy, violent loser who lacks focus. The US Marines just will not take him.

I'm not so sure he's as violent as people think. He mostly wanted to help as a medic but being stupid, pudgy and alone on the streets, not to mention associated with a white supremacist militia, he became both bait and a target.

Why was he left alone on the streets that night while the rest of his militia was holed up in a garage? Like goats staked out to attract lions, I think Kyle, being a 17 year old needy dumbass, was left out alone in hopes the protestors would not only do as they did, but kill or severely injure him. He turned out to be better than self-defense than his "friends" thought he'd be.

As you(?) or someone else already posted; only idiots were out on the streets that night. Nobody was innocent, there were only survivors and the dead.

Regardless, the fact he killed two men, went through a trial and has been put on a pedestal as the poster child of White Supremacist militia doesn't make him a good candidate to become a Marine. IMO, the adults around him betrayed him that night and are not doing him any favors by making him a poster child. He's a social pariah and he's only 21. The problem for him and society is that the only people who are accepting him are the white supremacists and they only accept him to use him. IMO, he needs help, not shunning. Same for most of the RWNJs.

I'm not so sure he's as violent as people think. He mostly wanted to help as a medic but being stupid, pudgy and alone on the streets, not to mention associated with a white supremacist militia, he became both bait and a target.

Why was he left alone on the streets that night while the rest of his militia was holed up in a garage? Like goats staked out to attract lions, I think Kyle, being a 17 year old needy dumbass, was left out alone in hopes the protestors would not only do as they did, but kill or severely injure him. He turned out to be better than self-defense than his "friends" thought he'd be.

As you(?) or someone else already posted; only idiots were out on the streets that night. Nobody was innocent, there were only survivors and the dead.

Regardless, the fact he killed two men, went through a trial and has been put on a pedestal as the poster child of White Supremacist militia doesn't make him a good candidate to become a Marine. IMO, the adults around him betrayed him that night and are not doing him any favors by making him a poster child. He's a social pariah and he's only 21. The problem for him and society is that the only people who are accepting him are the white supremacists and they only accept him to use him. IMO, he needs help, not shunning. Same for most of the RWNJs.

you persecutors made him a poster child by trying to put him away for obvious self-defense.

now you offer this semi-flaccid defense.

fuck you man, you celebrated the fucking over of this good kid the whole time.

you can't repent halfway.

:nolovejesus:

you persecutors made him a poster child by trying to put him away for obvious self-defense.

now you offer this semi-flaccid defense.

fuck you man, you celebrated the fucking over of this good kid the whole time.

you can't repent halfway.

:nolovejesus:
^^^
Reasons why Fredo is going to make a great Threeper patsy.

What would be your preferred target, Fredo? Shoot up a black supermarket, blow up a synagogue or detonate a suicide belt inside a federal daycare center?

^^^

What would be your preferred target, Fredo? Shoot up a black supermarket, blow up a synagogue or detonate a suicide belt inside a federal daycare center?

please keep your violent psychotic ideations to yourself.

thanks.

I'm not so sure he's as violent as people think.

Rittenhouse scared the people in his high school to the point they did not want him in the school. He half dropped out, and was half pushed out. I doubt that his selection process got to the point where they called his high school, but had they, there would have been a whole new set of red flags.

I would have said they were overreacting, but then he shot three men. Obviously, that was after he was rejected in the US Marines, so played no part in the rejection.

not to mention associated with a white supremacist militia

During the trial, he became associated with the Aryan Brotherhood, a racist prison gang. Given how pudgy he was and the possibility he would go to prison, that might have been a smart decision. That being said, someone associated racism or a prison gang should not be allowed in the US Marines. Again, not the reason he was rejected, having happened after the rejection.

That being said, there is some evidence that he(and his family) was associated with violent racists before the incident. We still do not fully know why his high school was so afraid of him.

He's a social pariah and he's only 21.

I am getting the feeling he was a social pariah from normal society and only accepted by scary people before... Now it is much worse. Sure the Aryan Brotherhood will take him out drinking, but no sane organization would offer him a job.

IMO, he needs help, not shunning.

I agree, until I start thinking about what he could do to my family. He just seems too dangerous.

you're not gonna do shit pussy, so just stfu.
I'm 68 and fully retired, Fredo. What would I do except call that FBI and that was done before 1/6. It's up to them now.

Your best bet is to turn yourself in, give them everything you know in exchange for leniency and medical treatment. :flagsal:

Rittenhouse scared the people in his high school to the point they did not want him in the school. He half dropped out, and was half pushed out. I doubt that his selection process got to the point where they called his high school, but had they, there would have been a whole new set of red flags.

I would have said they were overreacting, but then he shot three men. Obviously, that was after he was rejected in the US Marines, so played no part in the rejection.

During the trial, he became associated with the Aryan Brotherhood, a racist prison gang. Given how pudgy he was and the possibility he would go to prison, that might have been a smart decision. That being said, someone associated racism or a prison gang should not be allowed in the US Marines. Again, not the reason he was rejected, having happened after the rejection.

That being said, there is some evidence that he(and his family) was associated with violent racists before the incident. We still do not fully know why his high school was so afraid of him.

I am getting the feeling he was a social pariah from normal society and only accepted by scary people before... Now it is much worse. Sure the Aryan Brotherhood will take him out drinking, but no sane organization would offer him a job.

I agree, until I start thinking about what he could do to my family. He just seems too dangerous.

All good points and agreed. Still, as you alluded to, he needed help in HS and never got it. He's on a path that will only end with unhappiness and possibly death or prison.

Rittenhouse is below average in every regard, in a world where the US Marines are rejecting the average. He was not getting into the US Marines.
notice how I SPECIFICALLY referenced WEIGHT only???

When I was a young man, they rejected GEDs. These days, they accept GEDs, but only from recruits in the upper 5%. Rittenhouse is closer to the bottom 5%.
the kid couldn't pass the ASVAB, so I don't disagree. the difference between my point and yours is that mine is coming from literal fact and yours is coming from pure hate.

The US Marines protect diplomatic missions. They are required to show restraint.
how much do you think you know about the Corps? Are you a Marine?

He enjoys killing people and parading around with a bang-bang. Maybe he can join one of those soldier of fortune outfits and go help the Ukrainians. The only problem there is the Russians are armed and shoot back. No skateboard attacks over there. lol

typical libtard ignorance. you do remember how I've posted several articles where a person DIED from being hit in the head by a skateboard? No, of course you don't 'remember'.

He enjoys killing people and parading around with a bang-bang. Maybe he can join one of those soldier of fortune outfits and go help the Ukrainians. The only problem there is the Russians are armed and shoot back. No skateboard attacks over there. lol
typical libtard ignorance. you do remember how I've posted several articles where a person DIED from being hit in the head by a skateboard? No, of course you don't 'remember'.

Yet most JPP MAGAts claimed the Insurrectionist traitors swinging metal polls against police were not armed. Which is it? Is a skateboard, poll or club a weapon or not?

^^^

I literally LOL'd at this because 'Fredo' nailed you to the cross with his very astute comment

Yet most JPP MAGAts claimed the Insurrectionist traitors swinging metal polls against police were not armed. Which is it? Is a skateboard, poll or club a weapon or not?

as typical of almost all libtard hysterics, you're reacting like the proverbial bullshit meter. It's all or none with you low IQ idiots. You appear quite incapable of understanding even the most simplest of concepts and refuse to differentiate how 'arms' are qualified in basic conversations.

Back