Lara Trump Claims Jurors Are in Danger Because of Biden

Yes, Democrats are queueing up to back a criminal. Theirs just hasn't been caught yet.
Do you reply believe that? Joe has been in politics for 50 years. He was always one of the poorest senators and was seen as an honest man who would work across the aisles. Is that what people thought of Trump? Hell no. He was always a dishonest grifter who had no conscience. Honest people avoided him.
The Repugs have been investigating Biden since he got into office. They have found nothing. What the hell do you read and listen to that makes you so wrong and misinformed?
Are you retelling Alex Jones crap here?

What it means

Whataboutism refers to the practice of deflecting criticism by pointing to the misdeeds of others. Oxford Dictionaries defines it as “the technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.”
Essentially, it’s an appeal to hypocrisy ― a logical fallacy also known as “tu quoque.” Instead of proving that your opponent’s claim is wrong on its face, whataboutism argues that it’s hypocritical of the opponent to make that claim at all. (Oh, you think I shouldn’t cheat on a test? What about that time you took a crib sheet into your calculus exam last year?!)

It was the first time I even typed that here so I don't know how you claim it's my response to everything.
When a country has a 2 tier legal system where only individuals of a particular political party get prosecuted, you are fucking damned straight going to hear whataboutism every day.

When a country has a 2 tier legal system where only individuals of a particular political party get prosecuted, you are fucking damned straight going to hear whataboutism every day.
That is simply incorrect. Please educate yourself and look up the history of prosecution in the united states. People no matter the race, sex, or politics will get convicted if found guilty of a crime. That is how it works here. Don't like it? Leave

That is simply incorrect. Please educate yourself and look up the history of prosecution in the united states. People no matter the race, sex, or politics will get convicted if found guilty of a crime. That is how it works here. Don't like it? Leave
Pie in the sky. You are mouthing what should be but not what is. And you like to tell people to leave the country don't you. Basically what you are is a lying sack of shit.

Pie in the sky. You are mouthing what should be but not what is. And you like to tell people to leave the country don't you. Basically what you are is a lying sack of shit.
You can ignore history and facts all you want. Again if you don't like it here you have the choice to leave. Isn't freedom grand!

Do you reply believe that? Joe has been in politics for 50 years. He was always one of the poorest senators and was seen as an honest man who would work across the aisles. Is that what people thought of Trump? Hell no. He was always a dishonest grifter who had no conscience. Honest people avoided him.
The Repugs have been investigating Biden since he got into office. They have found nothing. What the hell do you read and listen to that makes you so wrong and misinformed?
Are you retelling Alex Jones crap here?
Biden has always been about Biden. He's a compulsive, serial liar, a corrupt participant in his kid's quid pro quo shake down of foreign governments, and isn't poor by any standard today. If he was early in his career, it's likely due to him being astoundingly stupid. If you think Joke is somehow squeaky clean after 50 years in Dirty City, you are way stupider than I thought, and I already figured you for being a dumbass.

No, it's not. Two recent examples are the Hildabeast and Joke Bribem. Both are as equally chargeable for mishandling classified documents as Trump, PERIOD! There's no if's, and's, or but's about that. They are equally culpable for that crime. That's just one example. In fact, throughout US history, certain parties, politicians, and people got away with the proverbial murder without so much as a how do you do, while others who pissed off the wrong parties got hammered.

If you need one example, I'd offer up J Edgar Hoover for starters.

We can go back elsewhere... the Hildabeast was banned for life from commodities trading back in the early 80's. The SEC declined to prosecute. During the Clinton administration there were numerous criminal scandals, the most egregious was likely "Chinagate" where China was paying bribes to get favors. Then there was the Clinton looting of the White House. The National Park Service declined to prosecute them after they returned most of the loot and paid a $92,000 penalty (civil fine for all intents) over the incident.

So, you are full of shit.

Last edited:
The DOJ said Hillary and Joe Biden both committed crimes but neither was even incited.

On Newsmax, Republican National Committee Co-chair Lara Trump was asked about a post on X by far-right conspiracy theorist Dinesh D’Souza in which he urged his followers to respect neither the jurors nor the verdict.

“These jurors are going to be—they’re going to find out who these people are,” host Carl Higbie said. “Is [Manhattan District Attorney] Alvin Bragg going to commit to making sure that they maintain their jobs, that they have security, God forbid. Are these the people that—is this what we need to worry about now? Like, if you’re doing your civic duty, that you put yourself in jeopardy like this?”

n the 24 hours after Trump’s conviction on all 34 felony counts of falsifying business records to help his 2016 presidential campaign, a non-profit research organization called Advance Democracy has identified a high volume of threats and violent rhetoric against the jurors, Bragg and Judge Juan Merchan, NBC News reported.

One post seen by Advance Democracy contained Bragg’s purported home address, while another user demanded the doxxing of the jurors.

“1,000,000 men (armed) need to go to washington and hang everyone. That’s the only solution,” read another post. “This s--- is out of control.”

So, your only okay when the mob goes after Republicans. Got it.

Trump makes you cry? :laugh:

You were okay with this though?

DBGE5buXsAARQV3

Trumps daughter-in-law is the RNC chair person- HILARIOUS!

Why is that hilarious? Be specific.

NOW TALK ABOUT A RIGGED SYSTEM!

How is that a rigged system? Be specific.

HAHAHAHAHA!

She better find her a new career!

Stormy may be able to hook her up, since Lara likes kissing ASS so much!

That's an interesting pile of churlish and juvenile bile. Are you triggered by Laura? Why? Triggered by her father-in-law? Why?

No, it's not. Two recent examples are the Hildabeast and Joke Bribem. Both are as equally chargeable for mishandling classified documents as Trump, PERIOD! There's no if's, and's, or but's about that. They are equally culpable for that crime. That's just one example. In fact, throughout US history, certain parties, politicians, and people got away with the proverbial murder without so much as a how do you do, while others who pissed off the wrong parties got hammered.

If you need one example, I'd offer up J Edgar Hoover for starters.

We can go back elsewhere... the Hildabeast was banned for life from commodities trading back in the early 80's. The SEC declined to prosecute. During the Clinton administration there were numerous criminal scandals, the most egregious was likely "Chinagate" where China was paying bribes to get favors. Then there was the Clinton looting of the White House. The National Park Service declined to prosecute them after they returned most of the loot and paid a $92,000 penalty (civil fine for all intents) over the incident.

So, you are full of shit.
I would have read and taken your comment seriously, but you showed me that by using your silly names in the second sentence that it was not to be taken seriously so I stopped reading. Oh well

Back