Lara Trump Claims Jurors Are in Danger Because of Biden

I would have read and taken your comment seriously, but you showed me that by using your silly names in the second sentence that it was not to be taken seriously so I stopped reading. Oh well

Irony coming from someone who constantly uses the term Maggats. You lack any self-awareness as well as intelligence.

Trolls will be trolls.

TD projection translator:

2316.jpg
I am very triggered and uneducated. I'm off my meds.

So you just came here to troll again. Got it. :thumbsup:

Whose DOJ?

Obama's. You're not very informed. Perhaps that's why you bloviate really stupid lie filled narratives?

Are you talking about a Trump bullshit asskisser DOJ or a legitimate DOJ?

Wow!! Someone is very triggered. Forgot to take your meds?

I guarantee you if any Trump DOJ believed he could get an indictment he'd have broken his own neck scrambling to do so.

The only thing you illustrate is how a delusional lying leftist flails and deflects while avoiding a debate.

TD Projection translator :

2316.jpg
Fascinating; I have this weird self-image of being some kind of "decider." It's rather delusional. It is because I haven't taken my meds this morning.

psst I use magas. Why are you always so wrong?

A distinction without a difference is a type of logical fallacy where an author or speaker attempts to describe a distinction between two things where no discernible difference exists.

You seem to enjoy bloviating logical fallacies. Is it due to a poor education?

No, it's not. Two recent examples are the Hildabeast and Joke Bribem. Both are as equally chargeable for mishandling classified documents as Trump, PERIOD! There's no if's, and's, or but's about that. They are equally culpable for that crime. That's just one example. In fact, throughout US history, certain parties, politicians, and people got away with the proverbial murder without so much as a how do you do, while others who pissed off the wrong parties got hammered.

If you need one example, I'd offer up J Edgar Hoover for starters.

We can go back elsewhere... the Hildabeast was banned for life from commodities trading back in the early 80's. The SEC declined to prosecute. During the Clinton administration there were numerous criminal scandals, the most egregious was likely "Chinagate" where China was paying bribes to get favors. Then there was the Clinton looting of the White House. The National Park Service declined to prosecute them after they returned most of the loot and paid a $92,000 penalty (civil fine for all intents) over the incident.

So, you are full of shit.
Hillary banned for life from trading commodities? Link up.

I think far more living in New York. The Left would see them as apostates or traitors to be torn apart by the mob or stoned to death.
I do not understand those comments at all. What did those comments have to do with the comments that you quoted of mine?

Back