Latest Polls

Like I stated, I also believe Hillary will pull this out. But momentum is a funny thing. If Obama can continue strong and run the table in the early primaries (Iowa, NH, South Carolina) then it may swing things away from Hillary. I don't think it will happen, but I do believe the possibility is higher than you think. I wouldn't get too cocky just yet.
Her husband lost the early primaries and pulled it out. Too much emphasis is put on those primaries. A bunch of weird half-libertarians in NH notwithstanding, they really don't select the candidate regardless of how early their primary is.

What does that mean?

It means he doesnt' date Republicans Cawacko! He is not alone, it's the first thing I ask. I even have a fabulous fridge magnent with a picture of a couple on it who look like they are out of the 1930's, and she says to him "Sorry Darling but I just can't love a Republican".

And before you chirp in with your "hot is hot" line...some of us can afford to turn down a hot piece of ass...or 50. :)

there goes the wacko alarm
upwards of 40% of your dream men are republicans
unless your soooooo nutty as to have political party in your top 20 ideal traits. LOFL
stats from don't be a spinster.com

there goes the wacko alarm
upwards of 40% of your dream men are republicans
unless your soooooo nutty as to have political party in your top 20 ideal traits. LOFL
stats from don't be a spinster.com

While I've got no doubt that upwards of 40% of your dream men are republicans Topper...0% of mine are.

All of which brings about the superticket Clinton/Obama which could not be beaten by any set of republicans.

The ENERGIZED women, black, hispanic, progressive, antiwar, anti-Bush vote would sweep them into office in a landslide.

Race may play a factor, but in my opinion there are likely more people that would vote FOR Obama because he is black than would vote against him for being black.

NOTE: to all the morons.... please note the words "my opinion"

The historical significance could not be ignored by black voters.

All of which brings about the superticket Clinton/Obama which could not be beaten by any set of republicans.

The ENERGIZED women, black, hispanic, progressive, antiwar, anti-Bush vote would sweep them into office in a landslide.

I doubt that ticket will materialize.... but if it does, it is certainly beatable. Hillary already has 50% saying they would not vote for her. That leaves a thin margin for error. Obama could help that a bit, but I doubt any ticket with Hillary would end in a landslide.

I think republicans are comically hanging on to the we hate Hillary card. Only a republican usually says that and they only make up 38% of the vote.
Certainly as already stated many of the soccor mom repubs will vote for Hillary.
Also ignored by the Bushites are the numerous polls showing Hillary over Rudy/any of the other fossils.
I think Obama will be the VP on the ticket as a 20% shortage right now is likely too big.

I think republicans are comically hanging on to the we hate Hillary card. Only a republican usually says that and they only make up 38% of the vote.
Certainly as already stated many of the soccor mom repubs will vote for Hillary.
Also ignored by the Bushites are the numerous polls showing Hillary over Rudy/any of the other fossils.
I think Obama will be the VP on the ticket as a 20% shortage right now is likely too big.

Funny, if she was capable of a landslide, that would be reflected in the polls. She is running way too close to the Reps to think she has landslide potential. That and the polls that have stated that a large portion of the population will not vote for her suggests you are wrong. To be clear, I am not saying she cannot win. I am saying a landslide is not going to happen. Regardless of whom she chooses as a running mate. As long as she is on the ticket it will be close.

Some people believe that political affiliation is one of their top 20 traits.

There is some wisdom to it even, you are somewhat assured they have similar values to yourself because of that affiliation.

That is not one of mine, I did wind up with a very libertarian style republican girl though.

I'd like to see this poll that states 1/3 of Republican 'soccer moms' will vote for Hillary because I have a very hard time believing it.

I doubt that ticket will materialize.... but if it does, it is certainly beatable. Hillary already has 50% saying they would not vote for her. That leaves a thin margin for error. Obama could help that a bit, but I doubt any ticket with Hillary would end in a landslide.

I disagree.

RECORD numbers of voters would go to the polls to vote for them, far offsetting any republican Hillary-hate.

Many who wouldn't vote for Hillary because of her prowar stance would think again with Obama on the ticket.

With Bill Clinton, the most popular president in American history, standing next to Hillary and Obama, visions of the opportunity for real change in America .. AND visons of the "good ol' days" of Clinton when America at least made sense .. the election is over.

Some people believe that political affiliation is one of their top 20 traits.

There is some wisdom to it even, you are somewhat assured they have similar values to yourself because of that affiliation.

That is not one of mine, I did wind up with a very libertarian style republican girl though.

Of course it is much smarter to have a dress size as your top trait in the opposite sex. Or I guess in my case, penis size.

It's interesting to be lectured to by men about my choice to date liberals or, preferably, leftists.

Yet top will say that he wouldn't date a woman over a size 6, and there is silence. Someone will say they have to have big tits, silence.

Because you know, all that stuff will last.

Yeah, no, I'll stick with my leftists. Smart is hot.

Of course it is much smarter to have a dress size as your top trait in the opposite sex. Or I guess in my case, penis size.

It's interesting to be lectured to by men about my choice to date liberals or, preferably, leftists.

Yet top will say that he wouldn't date a woman over a size 6, and there is silence. Someone will say they have to have big tits, silence.

Because you know, all that stuff will last.

Yeah, no, I'll stick with my leftists. Smart is hot.
There has never been "silence" on that. We spend many hours saying that it is too fricking skinny. Shoot Marilyn Monroe was at least an 8. As for "boob" size, there is as many opinions on that as any other trait.

However, I was supporting you. While it was not one of my top reasons for dating my wife, religion was. I wanted another Buddhist or a secularist so that there wouldn't be strife in the household.

Back