Latest Polls

I disagree.

RECORD numbers of voters would go to the polls to vote for them, far offsetting any republican Hillary-hate.

Many who wouldn't vote for Hillary because of her prowar stance would think again with Obama on the ticket.

With Bill Clinton, the most popular president in American history, standing next to Hillary and Obama, visions of the opportunity for real change in America .. AND visons of the "good ol' days" of Clinton when America at least made sense .. the election is over.

Obviously we are both simply stating our opinions on this, as such I would be curious as to why you think that Obama would lessen her prowar stance? She would still be President and not him.

You forget all the secrecy of the Clinton administration, the lies, etc... that too comes with the package and it may also lead people into "more of the same" line of thought. Not to mention the fact that many people do not want to see Bush/Clinton/Clinton/Bush/Bush/Clinton. Add to that all those that really cannot stand Hillary and a landslide will not occur.

Obviously this is just my opinion and I am basing it on my beliefs and the fact that polls continue to show that a large portion of the country will not vote for her. Adding Obama to the ticket may drive more black voters to the polls, but not enough to create a landslide win.

There has never been "silence" on that. We spend many hours saying that it is too fricking skinny. Shoot Marilyn Monroe was at least an 8.

Ok but that isn't even the point. Everyone has different tastes on that. Honestly, I have been getting annoyed lately because everytime I enter these conversations I see a lot of "looks don't matter to me, I have to have blah blah blah". As if to comfort me. As if, I am posting on this because I am personally insulted because I am a dog or something. Not likely. I don't walk into too many places without a good many men noticing my arrival. So let's just clear that up.

But my point is, how could you get more shallow or meaningless than that? That's how you pick a mate? But considering their ideology and values is laughable???

Of course it is much smarter to have a dress size as your top trait in the opposite sex. Or I guess in my case, penis size.

It's interesting to be lectured to by men about my choice to date liberals or, preferably, leftists.

Yet top will say that he wouldn't date a woman over a size 6, and there is silence. Someone will say they have to have big tits, silence.

Because you know, all that stuff will last.

Yeah, no, I'll stick with my leftists. Smart is hot.

funny, I seem to recall others telling top that was pretty lame.

Personally, I do not use party as a litmus test to whom I date. Intelligence is certainly a requirement, which tends to eliminate the extremists/lemmings of both parties. Love of the outdoors is second. Looks are certainly important to an extent, but without the first two nothing is going to last. (for me at least)

There has never been "silence" on that. We spend many hours saying that it is too fricking skinny. Shoot Marilyn Monroe was at least an 8. As for "boob" size, there is as many opinions on that as any other trait.

Beyonce.... hottest woman alive right now.... I am betting she's no six either.

Whatever Budda!

However, I was supporting you. While it was not one of my top reasons for dating my wife, religion was. I wanted another Buddhist or a secularist so that there wouldn't be strife in the household.

I suppose she is a vegitarian too? I'll stick with good old American girls who eat meat and can tango! Enuff said?

California Girls - the beach boys! For Damo!

Ok but that isn't even the point. Everyone has different tastes on that. Honestly, I have been getting annoyed lately because everytime I enter these conversations I see a lot of "looks don't matter to me, I have to have blah blah blah". As if to comfort me. As if, I am posting on this because I am personally insulted because I am a dog or something. Not likely. I don't walk into too many places without a good many men noticing my arrival. So let's just clear that up.

But my point is, how could you get more shallow or meaningless than that? That's how you pick a mate? But considering their ideology and values is laughable???

Consider the source of criticism. In that you shall find your answer.

funny, I seem to recall others telling top that was pretty lame.

Personally, I do not use party as a litmus test to whom I date. Intelligence is certainly a requirement, which tends to eliminate the extremists/lemmings of both parties. Love of the outdoors is second. Looks are certainly important to an extent, but without the first two nothing is going to last. (for me at least)

Yeah a while ago a lot of people did. It's probably because he posts about it every other day that people just gave up and ignore him now.

I suppose she is a vegitarian too? I'll stick with good old American girls who eat meat and can tango! Enuff said?

California Girls - the beach boys! For Damo!

your going to stick with American GIRLS...... SWEET.

Photographic evidence to the above is appreciated. :rolleyes:

Me? I was supporting you and giving a reason why a person would put that in their top 20!

Geez. Remind me never to agree with you. I get accused of being a jerk regardless.

Me? I was supporting you and giving a reason why a person would put that in their top 20!

Geez. Remind me never to agree with you. I get accused of being a jerk regardless.

Nooo I am talking about Top. He drives me crazy. He is exactly why we live in a society where an ugly bald lardass like Rush Limbaugh can wonder out loud today, on his radio show, if "America really wants to watch a woman (hillary) age in front of their faces"?

Funny, nobody ever gave me the choice about him, or Fred Thompson. It is just galling!

Nooo I am talking about Top. He drives me crazy. He is exactly why we live in a society where an ugly bald lardass like Rush Limbaugh can wonder out loud today, on his radio show, if "America really wants to watch a woman (hillary) age in front of their faces"?

Funny, nobody ever gave me the choice about him, or Fred Thompson. It is just galling!
We constantly talk about how Thompson looks like death warmed over.

I just hope to heck Huckabee's liberal spending comes to light before people start thinking he is anything but another Bush with better eloquence.

I'm glad I drive you crazy duhla even though it's a short trip it's intended. I try to reform manhaters.

Dress size is way more important than politics. Ugly people critisize looks as an important factor. Which is funny because physical attraction is the first thing that kicks off interest in all but the butt ugliest of circles.

Step 1. in the 12 step's to shedding your manhater spinster card is realizing that a true feminist realizes that a man and a woman combined are greater than 2. :clink:

I agree with no landslide.
Dems need a win worse than the dolphins needed one last week.
Once they have power they can work on that group of Pussiest congregation of males ever assembled.

I'm glad I drive you crazy duhla even though it's a short trip it's intended. I try to reform manhaters.

Dress size is way more important than politics. Ugly people critisize looks as an important factor. Which is funny because physical attraction is the first thing that kicks off interest in all but the butt ugliest of circles.

Step 1. in the 12 step's to shedding your manhater spinster card is realizing that a true feminist realizes that a man and a woman combined are greater than 2. :clink:

Stupid people criticize brains as an important factor, so I guess that explains your problem.

Obviously we are both simply stating our opinions on this, as such I would be curious as to why you think that Obama would lessen her prowar stance? She would still be President and not him.

You forget all the secrecy of the Clinton administration, the lies, etc... that too comes with the package and it may also lead people into "more of the same" line of thought. Not to mention the fact that many people do not want to see Bush/Clinton/Clinton/Bush/Bush/Clinton. Add to that all those that really cannot stand Hillary and a landslide will not occur.

Obviously this is just my opinion and I am basing it on my beliefs and the fact that polls continue to show that a large portion of the country will not vote for her. Adding Obama to the ticket may drive more black voters to the polls, but not enough to create a landslide win.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton and I have questions about Obama, but I recognize the potency of that ticket. I agree that many do not want to see Clinton Bush merry-go-round continue, and I'm one of them .. but compared to anything the republicans have to offer, it doesn't leave much choice.

She would still be the president, but Obama would give antiwar voters some sense that his voice could influence Clinton into sanity.

There won't just be energized black voters, there will be energized women voters from both sides of the aisle.

The secrecy of the Clinton administration PALES in comparison to the idiot-in-chief wer're stuck with today.

It would be like a breath of fresh air.

spinsters like you don't realize that looks and brains are very common.
Most woman unmarried ever by 40 are seriously deficient in one or both.
Ohh, men too.

spinsters like you don't realize that looks and brains are very common.
Most woman unmarried ever by 40 are seriously deficient in one or both.
Ohh, men too.

Yeah I think it's a rarer combination than you are aware of. Certainly you are very lacking in one of them, and your wife may be hot but if she was smart she wouldn't be your wife. So...

Back