Latest Polls

spinsters like you don't realize that looks and brains are very common.
Most woman unmarried ever by 40 are seriously deficient in one or both.
Ohh, men too.

you just don't get the fact that some people choose to be single do you? That we will not settle down and get married just to do so.

Since you enjoy making shit like this personal... remind us again... how many times have you been married?

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton and I have questions about Obama, but I recognize the potency of that ticket. I agree that many do not want to see Clinton Bush merry-go-round continue, and I'm one of them .. but compared to anything the republicans have to offer, it doesn't leave much choice.

She would still be the president, but Obama would give antiwar voters some sense that his voice could influence Clinton into sanity.

There won't just be energized black voters, there will be energized women voters from both sides of the aisle.

The secrecy of the Clinton administration PALES in comparison to the idiot-in-chief wer're stuck with today.

It would be like a breath of fresh air.

I agree with the fact that Obama would energize the black vote. But if Hillary is so strong with women, then why does she poll so poorly? She should have a larger lead if she is maintaining dem support plus adding Indpendent and Rep women. Yet she is neck and neck with a not so gifted group of Reps.

Again, I could be wrong on this, but I just don't see Hillary capable of a landslide.... Obama or not.

I am not a fan of Hillary Clinton and I have questions about Obama, but I recognize the potency of that ticket. I agree that many do not want to see Clinton Bush merry-go-round continue, and I'm one of them .. but compared to anything the republicans have to offer, it doesn't leave much choice.

She would still be the president, but Obama would give antiwar voters some sense that his voice could influence Clinton into sanity.

There won't just be energized black voters, there will be energized women voters from both sides of the aisle.

The secrecy of the Clinton administration PALES in comparison to the idiot-in-chief wer're stuck with today.

It would be like a breath of fresh air.
It would be, but is there a better option? Yes. There is.

It's like saying that complete darkness is improved by a few dozen stars in the night sky.

Wouldn't it be better to stand in sunlight? I sure would like that better....

people don't chose to be single. Nobody wants them long term.
I have had to tens I've been married to and several 10 tennis long term lovers. Don't hate the spinster code, hate the reasons for being one.

I have had to tens I've been married to and several 10 tennis long term lovers. Don't hate the spinster code, hate the reasons for being one.
I don't think she is single. However, some people do choose to be single, you are internalizing and assuming all people are afraid of being alone like you.

LOL Yes, toppy, people do choose to be single. I've chosen that for the last 4 years. When the time comes, I'll look for a woman, but I choose to be single.

Unlike you, I don't need to be validated by having some dopey broad on my arm. I'm living the dream without one.

your a drunk moron who is more likely to be viewed by woman as a stalker than a mate.
let's see sweet chearleader hot secs daily or loser boredom. Agh normalcy is 90 percent Osh married. You didn't help the spinsters case dahmer.

funny, I seem to recall others telling top that was pretty lame.

Personally, I do not use party as a litmus test to whom I date. Intelligence is certainly a requirement, which tends to eliminate the extremists/lemmings of both parties. Love of the outdoors is second. Looks are certainly important to an extent, but without the first two nothing is going to last. (for me at least)

Personally, I do not use party as a litmus test to whom I date.

Of course you don't! Because the majority of women under the age of 40, are liberal, or democratic at least. You have the laws of mathematics working against you, and you have to broaden your dating horizons. Its basic arithmetic! :)

your a drunk moron who is more likely to be viewed by woman as a stalker than a mate.
let's see sweet chearleader hot secs daily or loser boredom. Agh normalcy is 90 percent Osh married. You didn't help the spinsters case dahmer.

Drunk? Yes. Moron? Yes. The reset of your post is gibberish, as per usual.

Personally, I do not use party as a litmus test to whom I date.

Of course you don't! Because the majority of women under the age of 40, are liberal, or democratic at least. You have the laws of mathematics working against you, and you have to broaden your dating horizons. Its basic arithmetic! :)

Anyone using politics as a "litmus test" for dating should calm down. Not everyone is as vehement as yo Cypress. There might be some Republican chick out there who doesn't really care about politics that much that you might like. To use a political party as a litmus test is supertardy. Even more than topspin's brand of supertardy.

cypress is also a lifelong dorkville resident. The majority of hot woman under 40 would laugh in your face with the dems litmus test. Though most of them would run from guys that look like Joe Dirt.

cypress is also a lifelong dorkville resident. The majority of hot woman under 40 would laugh in your face with the dems litmus test. Though most of them would run from guys that look like Joe Dirt.

Not in california. At least not the part I live in. The majority of women are liberal hippie types.

Anyone using politics as a "litmus test" for dating should calm down. Not everyone is as vehement as yo Cypress. There might be some Republican chick out there who doesn't really care about politics that much that you might like. To use a political party as a litmus test is supertardy. Even more than topspin's brand of supertardy.

I'm not the only one who uses it as a litmus test. Others do as well.

Its a personal choice. I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't share my liberal values. Everyone's different dude. Some have to be with women with large breasts. Some women don't like short men. etc

I agree with the fact that Obama would energize the black vote. But if Hillary is so strong with women, then why does she poll so poorly? She should have a larger lead if she is maintaining dem support plus adding Indpendent and Rep women. Yet she is neck and neck with a not so gifted group of Reps.

Again, I could be wrong on this, but I just don't see Hillary capable of a landslide.... Obama or not.

I could be wrong about the landslide, but I'm pretty certain no combination of republicans could beat them.

Hillary's lead is directly attributable to the women vote, and even though she's lost some of it to Obama, she won't lose it to a republican.

ya know what joe dirt did get some hippie chicks. I see them as a lifestyle choice more that a political one. Most prob stone out and don't vote.

It would be, but is there a better option? Yes. There is.

It's like saying that complete darkness is improved by a few dozen stars in the night sky.

Wouldn't it be better to stand in sunlight? I sure would like that better....

I agree .. but I still can't discount the potency of such a ticket.

ya know what joe dirt did get some hippie chicks. I see them as a lifestyle choice more that a political one. Most prob stone out and don't vote.

I broke up with this really hot blonde gal, because she was totally hard core conservative - on abortion, immigration, civil rights, etc. No way could I be with someone like that. Too many arguments. I don't like to argue. Except on message boards. :)

I totally agree with sticking with someone you can be extremly compatable with. All hot Chicks deserve sex a couple dozen times to be sure it won't work.

Back