Lauren Boebert just made the top line on CD4 Colorado Primary ballot

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
I am at an assembly... that just elected Lauren Boebert to the ballot in CD4...

I'm stunned really.

They must enjoy the embarrassment. She made the news, again. Drunkenness at a Young Republican event. They cut her off, overserved. Trump’s security had to restrict her access to Trump.

They must enjoy the embarrassment. She made the news, again. Drunkenness at a Young Republican event. They cut her off, overserved. Trump’s security had to restrict her access to Trump.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh but THAT ass! :laugh:

Who among us has never partaken in a wild night of drinking and cavorting? I know I have,....many a time. Surprises can be a lot of fun. Like waking up and thinking......" First off,...where in the hell am I? Secondly,.....WHO is this woman laying next to me? Lastly,....WHY in theeee hell am I dressed up like BATMAN without any pants??? :thinking:"

Who among us has never partaken in a wild night of drinking and cavorting? I know I have,....many a time. Surprises can be a lot of fun. Like waking up and thinking......" First off,...where in the hell am I? Secondly,.....WHO is this woman laying next to me? Lastly,....WHY in theeee hell am I dressed up like BATMAN without any pants??? :thinking:"
I have never had that experience, but thanks for sharing.

You Russians are kinda vodka prone

I am at an assembly... that just elected Lauren Boebert to the ballot in CD4...

I'm stunned really.

I bet that required a lot of knob polishing on her part.

Bet her lips are worn out and chapped as hell.

Probably won't need to eat anything for a couple of days either.

Buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrp!!!!!

I bet that required a lot of knob polishing on her part.

Bet her lips are worn out and chapped as hell.

Probably won't need to eat anything for a couple of days either.

Buuuuuuurrrrrrrrrp!!!!!

giphy.gif

Much like Democrats when it comes to the dementia riddled little kid sniffer tater head Joe. ;)

None of us agree with that bogus, political character assassination motivated assessment of him.

We see that he's light years better as President and as a human being than that NYC grifter Trump.

Boobert, like her little pal Marjie Trailer Queen, is just a joke.

She wasn't nominated by a direct primary?

The Republican establishment decided that she would be the first candidate listed in the direct primary. It does not mean she will win, but it certainly does help her. The Republican establishment has decided they want a prostitute who gives handjobs at children's plays to be in Congress, and there is a good chance that the primary voters will agree.

Seriously, it only goes downhill from here. The other candidates are about of Boebert's quality, so even if she does not win, someone pathetic wins.

Everyone remember when all the candidates were asked to raise their hand if they have been arrested? Up went all the hands.

Who among us has never partaken in a wild night of drinking and cavorting? I know I have,....many a time.

I am sure Stone could regale us with stories of snorting cocaine off prostitute's asses... But honestly I do not think this is the forum, nor do I really want to hear it. I would hope that these wild, drug fueled orgies did not involve a children's play. Boebert did it at a children's play. It was sick... And not in a good way.

First off,...where in the hell am I? Secondly,.....WHO is this woman laying next to me? Lastly,....WHY in theeee hell am I dressed up like BATMAN without any pants??? :thinking:"

The next question Stone would ask is why does that woman have a penis? I am not interested in surprises.

My Zayda gave me some great advice to live a boring life. It will be the happier life.

Back