Lauren Boebert just made the top line on CD4 Colorado Primary ballot

Boebert is recovering from surgery from a blood clot that would have ended her life. Instead of following doctors orders about getting lots of rest, she is getting thrown out of bars for being overserved, and giving handjobs to men. And I do mean the plural of both.

She is a grandmother, with severe health problems, and is partying like a 19 year old prostitute. This is what I am talking about when I say the alt right is making poor personal decisions.

Boebert is recovering from surgery from a blood clot that would have ended her life. Instead of following doctors orders about getting lots of rest, she is getting thrown out of bars for being overserved, and giving handjobs to men. And I do mean the plural of both.

She is a grandmother, with severe health problems, and is partying like a 19 year old prostitute. This is what I am talking about when I say the alt right is making poor personal decisions.

She knows her career is in the toilet and is semi-suicidal by acting in a manner that is self-harming.

We can not run our government on Stone's love of Boebert and trump's ass. I would rather have ugly, competent people then people with asses that Stone loves.

1712393656691-png.1541302

Remember when MAGAts bitch, whine and moan about someone not staying on topic? Yeah, that. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

FWIW, going after a woman's looks is very MAGAty since they, like Trump, are misogynists and bigots as noted by 1) Tlaib appearance and 2) the goat reference.

Also note the irony of Trump and his MAGAts ridiculing women for their appearance:

8dg17h.jpg

Good timing on showing that picture. LOL! You're right, any Muslim man looking at that face would certainly prefer to go and fuck a goat.

QED on misogynistic bigots who have little to nothing to say about Tlaib's wacky political beliefs.

Example for hateful MAGAts too stupid and angry to figure it out on their own: https://www.vox.com/politics/2023/11/9/23953902/rashida-tlaib-censure-palestine-statement
The House censure of Rashida Tlaib, explained
The move follows bipartisan backlash over rhetoric Tlaib has used in response to the Israel-Hamas war.

The censure resolution, introduced by Rep. Rich McCormick (R-GA), accuses Tlaib of “promoting false narratives” about Hamas’s brutal October 7 attack on Israel and “calling for the destruction of the state of Israel.” One of the flashpoints was a slogan used in a video she shared on social media — calling for freedom “from the river to the sea” — which critics say calls for the abolition of Israel as a Jewish state and which advocates say calls for Palestinian freedom. Tlaib has said the resolution distorts her positions, attempts to police her speech, and is filled with “obvious lies.”

Boebert should be a real embarrassment to the Republican party and does real damage to the party. She should have been pushed out and replaced because she will continue being what she is. This was an opportunity to remove a problem and I am surprised the Reds did not take advantage of the chance.
No Lyingfish, this has nothing to do with Rashida. She is my congresswoman and she does her job.

Sez the clown that supports Heels Up Harris who literally blew her way into office.

The Republican establishment decided that she would be the first candidate listed in the direct primary. It does not mean she will win, but it certainly does help her. The Republican establishment has decided they want a prostitute who gives handjobs at children's plays to be in Congress, and there is a good chance that the primary voters will agree.

Seriously, it only goes downhill from here. The other candidates are about of Boebert's quality, so even if she does not win, someone pathetic wins.

Everyone remember when all the candidates were asked to raise their hand if they have been arrested? Up went all the hands.

I think she is running in another district. She only won by a small number of votes in a heavily Trump district.

She knows her career is in the toilet and is semi-suicidal by acting in a manner that is self-harming.

When Boebert first denied the allegations, and said she did not even know what vaping was, I thought she might be telling the truth. But there was video. She was definitely vaping, and giving her "date" a handjob at a children's play.

Can you imagine bringing your children to a musical, only to have that prostitute out of control in the middle of the audience?

And the worst part is she still has trump's endorsement, and might win the election.

Back