Lauren Boebert just made the top line on CD4 Colorado Primary ballot

Ohhhhhhhhhhh but THAT ass! :laugh:

Stone, you say you inherited a lot of money, and are into doing drugs with prostitutes. And you add that you particularly like Boebart. Are you going to look into hiring her? Do you think she is out of your price range? Is there something else about her not to your liking?

I myself have decided to live a more boring life. There were some amazing looking Russian women available to me, for a very reasonable price, but I decided that was not to be my thing. It is safer/saner/healthier to not get involved.

That being said, I am interested in whether you are going to hire Boebert?

I think she is running in another district. She only won by a small number of votes in a heavily Trump district.

Yes, she switched from a district that should be an easy win for a Republican to a district that should be an extremely easy win for a Republican. That means the Republican primary might be the last chance the people of Colorado have to keep her out of office... Or it might mean that Republicans are about to lose what should be an extremely easy win.

Yes, she switched from a district that should be an easy win for a Republican to a district that should be an extremely easy win for a Republican. That means the Republican primary might be the last chance the people of Colorado have to keep her out of office... Or it might mean that Republicans are about to lose what should be an extremely easy win.

Correct. She was in R+8 district and is moving to an R+Infinity one, similar to what Marjorie Greene is in. One that the more deplorable you are the more they like you.

But it just shows you how terrible a politician and person Boebert is and how stupid she is, as she should have easily been able to keep her current seat forever by just being more moderate or keeping quiet and being a back bencher. But she just could not help herself, as the attention whore she is, and had to put herself front and center as much as she could showing what an embarrassment she was and turning a very Red district against her.

You have no shame and it's sad because you should.

img_1291-jpeg.1538376

Stone, you say you inherited a lot of money, and are into doing drugs with prostitutes. And you add that you particularly like Boebart. Are you going to look into hiring her? Do you think she is out of your price range? Is there something else about her not to your liking?

I myself have decided to live a more boring life. There were some amazing looking Russian women available to me, for a very reasonable price, but I decided that was not to be my thing. It is safer/saner/healthier to not get involved.

That being said, I am interested in whether you are going to hire Boebert?

Ummm......

:cruisewhat:

But it just shows you how terrible a politician and person Boebert is and how stupid she is, as she should have easily been able to keep her current seat forever by just being more moderate or keeping quiet and being a back bencher. But she just could not help herself, as the attention whore she is, and had to put herself front and center as much as she could showing what an embarrassment she was and turning a very Red district against her.

It is so much worse than that. I think she could have gotten away with all that, and even being an actual prostitute, if she was only quiet about her prostitution.

She is in a crowded theater, watching a play for children, and decides to give her "john" a handjob. She could have gotten away with that. But she also decides to vape and blow the vape into people's faces. That brought attention to her, but they still did not know who she was. When they ask her to stop vaping, she loudly tells them who she is. When she is finally kicked out of the theater, she could have stopped then, but she took to social media and press interviews to tell everyone she had been kicked out of the theater unfairly, and does not even know what vaping is. At that point the theater had to release the security video.

And that was the first time anyone realized she had been giving a handjob to her "male companion." Not only did she do off the charts bad behavior, but also making it public. At any point in the process, she could have just shut up and gotten away with it.

The response from the alt right, "who hasn't done cocaine off a prostitutes ass at a PTA meeting, then bit a police officer in the face?" The answer is me. I would never do such things. I guess I am just too conservative to do such a thing.

Ummm...... WHAT?

You say you are into Boebert, willing to hire prostitutes, and able to hire prostitutes, so why not hire Boebert? It is just an idle question.

Do you consider Boebert beneath you? Do you consider you beneath Boebert? Are you worried about diseases? Are you concerned about legal issues? Are you concerned about being exposed to the press?

Is it a moral thing? At first I would say it is a moral thing for me, but really it is more a lifestyle thing. It seems like it would be a hollow lifestyle that would not lead to long term contentment.

Has the local news discussed her odds of winning against the other three?

The last poll of LV in the district showed her at 38% and her nearest competitor at 7%... I haven't seen a poll with the four that are left, which could change things.

There was a time that would work. These days it is surprisingly easy to back out of things.

Stone, how many times have you been married?

Fat Boy has been married three times and working on his third divorce as soon as she can hide enough money.

Fat Boy has been married three times and working on his third divorce as soon as she can hide enough money.

See, that is the life you live if you snort cocaine off the asses of prostitutes. There is always that point that it becomes pathetic, and when you go as extreme as "Stone" that point is immediately.

Is a majority necessary to win the primary?

Why do you keep bringing Russia up. Everything we heard about Russia was a lie. it has been proven Obama and intelligence agencies made it all up. Try to keep track of your lies.
^^^
Pinkie denies Russia invaded Ukraine and committed atrocities there.

^^^
Pinkie denies Russia invaded Ukraine and committed atrocities there.

Zelensky is a globalist puppet who cancelled elections and outlawed any other political parties. And just bought a 20 million dollar mansion in the UK. Ukranians would be better off under Putin.

Zelensky is a globalist puppet who cancelled elections and outlawed any other political parties. And just bought a 20 million dollar mansion in the UK. Ukranians would be better off under Putin.

I love it when you prove me right, Pinkie. :thup:

Back