Legalize Marijuana to pay for the "Public Option".

My comment was in reply to the chemicals that pot smokers are releasing into the atmosphere.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Timmie had to negative rep me; because he wanted to change the conversation from the carbon footprint of pot smokers, to photosynthesis, and I didn't fall for it. :good4u:

LIke I've alwys said:
Give a Liberal a little power and he'll abuse it. :palm:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Timmie had to negative rep me; because he wanted to change the conversation from the carbon footprint of pot smokers, to photosynthesis, and I didn't fall for it. :good4u:

LIke I've alwys said:
Give a Liberal a little power and he'll abuse it. :palm:

I neg repped you because you are too stupid to see the connection.

If dope and coke were legalised and heroin provided on prescription, think how much could be saved on the DEA and police. How much of crime now is caused by addicts looking for money for their next fix?

If dope and coke were legalised and heroin provided on prescription, think how much could be saved on the DEA and police. How much of crime now is caused by addicts looking for money for their next fix?

the recession would end, and the largest boom in our country's history would begin.

About half of all crime is drug related. But the cops can confiscate all of the dealers possessions and sell it, thus make money. One more reason why the shit will never be legalized.

Tom, it's not the police who are corrupt, but the politicians who fund the police departments. They see all the drug crime and the money confiscated and know that the flow of cash sells with the public, since the real story is never told.

Tom, it's not the police who are corrupt, but the politicians who fund the police departments. They see all the drug crime and the money confiscated and know that the flow of cash sells with the public, since the real story is never told.

And the SS and ghestapo were just taking orders OK got it.:321:

Back