Let the hazing of Odonnel beginnings

That's nonsense.

The more govt, the more problems.

My wife comes from Europe, and she can't believe the American people are so uneducated about something so simple.
I have several friends from Europe and Canada who can't believe we are so backwards! where in Europe, The New Europe?

So when it comes to health care what is the bottom line? You mention health care will hurt the economy but every industrialized nation has health care. Why it it they can do it and the US can't?

Are you saying the US can't afford to look after it's ill citizens?
A few simple reasons. In countries like Germany that have socialized healthcare, you can't sue your doctor for malpractice, doctors don't go into hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to get an MD in Europe. I dated a doctor for 2 years in Germany she graduated from Gymnasium, which is Germany's 13 year school system and went straight to medical school. Germany paid for her medical training and she incurred no loan debt. Those are two things that keep German medical costs way down. Lawyers will never allow that kind of tort reform and medical schools will never teach for free. So doctors are never going to work for what German doctors do. Even after 10 years of medical practice my girl friend was only making the equivalent of 60k per year.

A few simple reasons. In countries like Germany that have socialized healthcare, you can't sue your doctor for malpractice, doctors don't go into hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt to get an MD in Europe. I dated a doctor for 2 years in Germany she graduated from Gymnasium, which is Germany's 13 year school system and went straight to medical school. Germany paid for her medical training and she incurred no loan debt. Those are two things that keep German medical costs way down. Lawyers will never allow that kind of tort reform and medical schools will never teach for free. So doctors are never going to work for what German doctors do. Even after 10 years of medical practice my girl friend was only making the equivalent of 60k per year.
Is that a decent wage in Germany?

They spend less because they get less.

Bullshit! You say that but can't back it up. Like france the german system pays less per capita. My ex girl friend had a client that needed multiple bypass surgery. There was no OR available for his surgery so he was put on a gulf stream air ambulance, flown to Lucern Switzerland, had the operation, his wife went with him, was given time off from work and it was ALL paid for by the german healthcare system. And they do it cheaper than we do.

Bullshit! You say that but can't back it up. Like france the german system pays less per capita. My ex girl friend had a client that needed multiple bypass surgery. There was no OR available for his surgery so he was put on a gulf stream air ambulance, flown to Lucern Switzerland, had the operation, his wife went with him, was given time off from work and it was ALL paid for by the german healthcare system. And they do it cheaper than we do.
Everything I read points to these assertions!

Germans DON'T come to the US for operations. Hell Thailand is becoming the place to go for medical treatment. I have a friend going there for hernia surgery in November because it will be cheaper than doing it here, flight included.

Germans DON'T come to the US for operations. Hell Thailand is becoming the place to go for medical treatment. I have a friend going there for hernia surgery in November because it will be cheaper than doing it here, flight included.
I know of people who are going to Mexico for procedures, MEXICO for gawds sakes!

Now how did I know when I first read your response that the LAST thing I'd be reading after it, was a response from the DUMB Yankee...

He can make his ridiculous allegations but then runs like a coward when anyone's got evidence to the contrary.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

The dyslexic transformation is complete, America now is a place where the worst crook, the greatest idiot, the worst buffoon, is praised so long as they are in step with corporate interests and are anti government. America should have known something was brewing in the water when Palin stood proud and strong with a pregnant daughter accepting praise and adulation of an adoring crowd. Once that would have been frowned on, now it has attained nobility. Just as Putin flew over Alaska imparting wisdom into Sarah's mind, Rush of the wingnut airwaves has spoken and the people of Hamelin follow.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...-the-bright-side-102923734.html#ixzz0zcpCiVaF

http://www.salon.com/news/politics/war_room/2010/09/16/christine_odonnell_post_primary/

http://www.tnr.com/print/article/po...tjobs-november-beyond-rand-paul-sharron-angle

http://www.tnr.com/article/politics/the-tea-party-glossary

http://www.tnr.com/blog/jonathan-cohn/77824/will-the-tea-parties-revive-the-christian-right

http://www.thecontract.org/

I agree we have to make sure this damn cook Coons doesnt get voted in .....

That's one example. The fact is that a lot of our health care costs are due to liability insurance. You can't sue a doctor in a public health care systems so they save those costs. But when one makes a mistake you have no recourse. The answer here is to limit medical liability, not have the government take the whole thing over.

I know, don't think about it too much!
I think its a shame when a gal doesn't appreciate her own petite femininity. Some of the best looking women I've ever known are small in that department. I would have hated to see them change anything.

I think its a shame when a gal doesn't appreciate her own petite femininity. Some of the best looking women I've ever known are small in that department. I would have hated to see them change anything.
I hate it, too, the is a reason why your body is proportioned the way it is and one friend of mine found that out, she is having terrible back pains, the 34 DD on her 100lb frame just aren't right! I had reconstruction and I don't know why women want to do it?????? They don't feel or act natural and can be darn uncomfortable at times! I like the real deal! I have one silicone and one natural, it could have helped had I had them both done, but I wanted to keep a little part of the real me! I know, too much information, but it also feels good to be able to tell an anonymous source how I really feel. I have to be careful around friends and family, they have a tendency to get all scared and worried about me! It is a good thing, but a girl needs to vent! I tried a group, but it just wasn't for me!

I hate it, too, the is a reason why your body is proportioned the way it is and one friend of mine found that out, she is having terrible back pains, the 34 DD on her 100lb frame just aren't right! I had reconstruction and I don't know why women want to do it?????? They don't feel or act natural and can be darn uncomfortable at times! I like the real deal! I have one silicone and one natural, it could have helped had I had them both done, but I wanted to keep a little part of the real me! I know, too much information, but it also feels good to be able to tell an anonymous source how I really feel. I have to be careful around friends and family, they have a tendency to get all scared and worried about me! It is a good thing, but a girl needs to vent! I tried a group, but it just wasn't for me!
One of my best friends had breast cancer twice, the relapse ended in a radical so I know a little about what you speak.

Back