Letitia James Issues 10-Day Ultimatum to Company That Guaranteed Trump’s $175M Bond

ANd I think they did all that and accepted it already.

Leticia is just doing her bitch fit routine some more.

Who cares what 'you think' when you are one of the most stupid people here whose brain 'thinks' at the level of someone in Grade 2.

You are like Damo who thinks all that matters is what you 'think' or 'feel' when facts like the below exist.

Trump’s Bond Filing Bungled: Court Rejects Submission Due to Missing Financial Statement

In a glaring blunder, Donald Trump’s $175 million bond filing hit a snag as his legal team failed to attach a crucial financial statement. The New York County Supreme Court swiftly sent the documents back for correction, marking a humiliating setback for the former president.

The court’s electronic filing system displayed a stark message: “returned for correction.” Another system simply labeled it as “rejected.”

New York litigator Jeffrey K. Levine shed light on the debacle, citing a court document outlining the necessary fixes.

“The court has returned the documents…Please include a current financial statement…Please use the ‘Refile Document’ link… Thank you and have a great day.”

Who cares what 'you think' when you are one of the most stupid people here whose brain 'thinks' at the level of someone in Grade 2.

You are like Damo who thinks all that matters is what you 'think' or 'feel' when facts like the below exist.

even in the headline it says guaranteed. past tense. the bond has been posted. it's done deal.

letty james is just bitching after the fact because she's awful. and doesn't believe in standards and norms.

they only pay if trump skips out.

Letty James can't shake them down for pocket money.

even in the headline it says guaranteed. past tense. the bond has been posted. it's done deal.

letty james is just bitching after the fact because she's awful. and doesn't believe in standards and norms.

they only pay if trump skips out.

Letty James can't shake them down for pocket money.

As i said about you... "...when you are one of the most stupid people here whose brain 'thinks' at the level of someone in Grade 2."

Yes it was posted. It was not verified. A posted piece of paper that says 'i guarantee' is not worth shit unless it is verified the company posting it actually has the funds.

it was the Court staff, who rejected it demanding it be cured as the article says you dense POS.

Letisha James is actiing upon that and demanding the company verify by a date certain or she will take action.

Last edited:
As i said about you... "...when you are one of the most stupid people here whose brain 'thinks' at the level of someone in Grade 2."

Yes it was posted. It was not verified. A posted piece of paper that says 'i guarantee' is not worth shit unless it is verified the company posting it actually has the funds.

it was the Court staff, who rejected it for being cured as the article says you dense POS.

Letisha James is actiing upon that and demanding the company verify by a date certain or she will take action.
10 days and counting!

There is no precedent for anything the various courts are doing to try to jail and bankrupt Trump.

What that half wit you replied to does not understand is that the COurt has EVERY RIGHT to demand any Bond company, who submits a bond, provide proof of Funds.

Also there is precedent for each and every crime Trump committed and got charged with and has been found liable for.

it was the Court staff, who rejected it demanding it be cured as the article says you dense POS.

ok.

upon further research it does look a little rejected. sooo.

I was wrong.

don't get used to this, whore-face.

10 days and counting!

And we should fully expect the Bonding company to cure the deficiencies, the Court to then accept it and for Letisha then to back off. The owner of the company is a legit multi-billionaire, so even if that company does not have the assets typically, i am sure he could loan his company the cash to cover the bond.

But she will, rightly apply maximum pressure on them until they do it, as this is only buying Trump more time, in a period she would otherwise have begun collecting.

ok.

upon further research it does look a little rejected. sooo.

I was wrong.

don't get used to this, whore-face.

lol at 'further research' when, as always you comment on things you have done ZERO research on but think you know all the facts.

images

QPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, derp, derp, derp,
You are one stupid little twit.
1710076073585-png.1522212

There is no precedent for anything the various courts are doing to try to jail and bankrupt Trump.

Democrats. It's all about Democrats persecuting Trump.

They are trying to ban him from becoming President by abusing the court system. They use biased judges, biased 'juries', and biased and hateful prosecutors...all of them Democrats.
They make up a 'crime' that never occurred, than get some biased 'grand jury' to indict him for it, then call that a 'conviction' and treat it as such.

Democrats deny and discard the Constitution of the United States and all State constitutions. They try to justify their kangaroo courts as legitimate.

Too many people see right through this, but their bullheaded nature keeps them trying the same failing tactics over and over.

Trying to post a bond through a company with no proof the company has the money in hopes that it will not be checked, in order to delay the process and draw it out as long as possible, in the hope that Trump can con enough brainless idiots into electing him President again, after which he believes his legal problems would all disappear and he could get on with taking his dictator revenge against every official who attempted to hold him to account for his criminal and traitorous activities and all the American citizens who exercised their right to vote against him.

Etc, etc, etc.

What crime?

The court has no authority to select a bond company.

i'm going to ask again. If the COURT ordered that the bond be paid before appeal and the bond needs to be paid to the court, why is it not incumbent upon the court to confirm that the bond supplier is legal?

That is what the AG is asking the court to do. It is why they filed the request that the court confirm the bond company which is not registered in the state of NY provide evidence that it has the assets it claims it has.

do you have to submit an audit of your insurance company when you give your insurance information for your car title?

My insurance company is registered to do business in my state and they attest they have the assets to cover those they insure and the state also has a fund in case the insurance company can't pay like they claim. The AG of my state also has the ability to charge them with fraud if they lied about their assets. It would be illegal for an insurance company not registered in my state to sell me insurance.

In this case, the bond company is not registered to do business in NY so there is no way for the state to know if they meet the legal requirements of the state laws and regulations.

Trying to post a bond through a company with no proof the company has the money in hopes that it will not be checked, in order to delay the process and draw it out as long as possible, in the hope that Trump can con enough brainless idiots into electing him President again, after which he believes his legal problems would all disappear and he could get on with taking his dictator revenge against every official who attempted to hold him to account for his criminal and traitorous activities and all the American citizens who exercised their right to vote against him.

Etc, etc, etc.

No crime, Sock. You can't project the problems of the DEMOCRATS upon Trump or anybody else.

There was no "Russian hoax".
There certainly was...and is.
The FBI, CIA and NSA all had credible evidence that Trump's team was working with the Putin regime to get him elected.
Putin has no say on who gets elected, Sock. Putin supports DEMOCRATS. He's said so numerous times.
No surprise that scumbag Trumpsuckers like you are still drooling your denials.
You are describing yourself, Sock.

in other words, you don't care if the law is being followed or not, just that a Democrat is weaponizing the government to go after trump.

It's a shame you have all this hate for someone who is never going to know that you existed.

Projection. If trump didn't commit crimes, he wouldn't have been charged with them. It's ironic the "party of law and order" turns out to be the exact opposite.

in other words, you don't care if the law is being followed or not, just that a Democrat is weaponizing the government to go after trump.

It's a shame you have all this hate for someone who is never going to know that you existed.

He lost the case asshole

This is about him wanting to appeal that conviction

The judge lowered the bar for him already shit bag

He is getting prime treatment in the sysytem

Back