Lets debate... I hear you are free on Wednesdays!

That 17 second take has 5 edits in it. He was reading from a teleprompter no was he came up with the zinger. His brain is gone. CNN will give him the questions but he is still going to screw it up.
That is absolutely true...I see the network having technical issues about 15 minutes into the back and forth...

That 17 second take has 5 edits in it. He was reading from a teleprompter no was he came up with the zinger. His brain is gone. CNN will give him the questions but he is still going to screw it up.
Keep it up... Lower expectations are better for Biden.

No the left doesn't stomp their feet and cry like the right does when they lose.
Yes they do. In fact, it's meme worthy...

libscream.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Biden is already been rated 19th while trump is rated dead fucking last.

I'm sorry, apparently Biden has moved up to 14th while Trump is dead last for the second time. Even the Republican scholars ranked Biden well ahead of Trump.
Here's the actual study. It is completely subjective meaning it's damn near worthless.

Maybe you should take like a few years of courses in statistics and logic before posting up an unread study that is for shit and claiming it's somehow accurate.

Think if he loses big, like by a big official margin Trump lost by, he'll stage a "stolen election" and do everything in his power to drive the country crazy?
The 2020 election fault wasn't staged, moron. Neither were the 2022 election faults. BOTH were caused by election fraud by Democrats.

So on countless times he loses civil cases for cheating, fraud and sexual assualt but that's ok? And don't worry, with nearly 100 felony indictments he will get some convictions there as well. of course with a fucking demented mind like yours you will still support him.
Trump has committed no crime.

Biden, however, HAS. Biden has also committed treason three times so far.

Plenty think he is too old to be president (myself included) however when running against a fucking dictator wannabe the choice is easy. 100% of democrats will vote for Biden and probably 20% of republicans will hold their nose and vote for him as well because they don't want a raving maniac. Biden will carry the blacks and hispanics as well. This election isn't going to be close.
Biden is not running against himself or Obama.

Biden is already been rated 19th while trump is rated dead fucking last.

I'm sorry, apparently Biden has moved up to 14th while Trump is dead last for the second time. Even the Republican scholars ranked Biden well ahead of Trump.
Argument from randU fallacy. Making up numbers and using them as 'data' is a fallacy, ya dumb mutt.

I said nothing about measuring. People often mean what they say.
You are retarded or something. If Trump is the worst, it should be pretty obviously provable using measurable examples, such as got the US into more wars, or created more national debt adjusted for inflation, or the like. Just because YOU hate the guy doesn't make him "the worst."

You are retarded or something. If Trump is the worst, it should be pretty obviously provable using measurable examples, such as got the US into more wars, or created more national debt adjusted for inflation, or the like. Just because YOU hate the guy doesn't make him "the worst."
insults end discussion

Back