Let's Talk about Physical Health

The card diet simply works. It has other benefits than weight. I was pre-diabetic running at 7.5 levels. Went on a carb diet and I went below 5.0.

Drink LOTS of water every day. 72 ounces. My wife and I walk a lot with the dogs. Nothing huge,....maybe a mile and a half a day or so. In the summer we swim in our lake all the time. Swimming is a fantastic workout. Big thing.........THINK young. You are only as old as you think you are. Dont give up doing things you love just because you are older. Just do them safer and in more moderation. Im somewhat happy for Owl believe it or not. She has a climate similar to mine in summer, a little colder and wetter but still VERY nice. The Geography of the U P is also outstanding. This summer I noticed her posting was way down. She was probably outside enjoying the nature and the nice U P summer season. If so....GOOD FOR HER!

She lives at the North Pole

The card diet simply works. It has other benefits than weight. I was pre-diabetic running at 7.5 levels. Went on a carb diet and I went below 5.0.

7.5 is pretty damn high. Below 5 is crazy good. Im at 5.4 which is good. I eat tons of fresh veggies,...really helps. Use riced cauliflower as a replacement for potatoes. Eat ZERO sugar other than what is in fruit. Only bread I eat is a little multi grain and keto bread,....and not all that much.

Highly recommend this one......

https://netrition.com/products/carb...RC8p0ZiH4rx0dsaAmtPPE2-_vsFEam7hoCCC0QAvD_BwE

Last edited:
7.5 is pretty damn high. Below 5 is crazy good. Im at 5.4 which is good. I eat tons of fresh veggies,...really helps. Use riced cauliflower as a replacement for potatoes. Eat ZERO sugar other than what is in fruit. Only bread I eat is a little multi grain and keto bread,....and not all that much.

Highly recommend this one......

https://netrition.com/products/carb...RC8p0ZiH4rx0dsaAmtPPE2-_vsFEam7hoCCC0QAvD_BwE

I was at 6.4 went on Keto low carb,went to 5.3 and went from 282 to 215 lbs.

I was at 6.4 went on Keto low carb,went to 5.3 and went from 282 to 215 lbs.

Good for you! Thats outstanding! I was 220,....went down to 190 and feel fantastic. All I did was just avoid the bad stuff. Not that hard.

Back