Let's Talk about Physical Health

Those that worry about their health the most, usually die younger

An old wives tale for suckers.

First, it's common sense to take care of oneself. If a person is overly worried then either they have a good reason to be (e.g. .family history of cancer or nutjobs) or they are paranoid. Either way, a visit with an expert could give them more information.

Second, while ancient wisdom has a lot to offer in terms of philosophy and the human condition, it's not very good for medical advice.

An old wives tale for suckers.

First, it's common sense to take care of oneself. If a person is overly worried then either they have a good reason to be (e.g. .family history of cancer or nutjobs) or they are paranoid. Either way, a visit with an expert could give them more information.

Second, while ancient wisdom has a lot to offer in terms of philosophy and the human condition, it's not very good for medical advice.

Human condition? Is teaching 1st graders the the ins and outs of trannny butt sex part of that condition?

Human condition? Is teaching 1st graders the the ins and outs of trannny butt sex part of that condition?

Yes. No, but I don't expect high school dropouts and other drunken losers to understand the differences.

Just curious, but how many beers does it take before you start talking about tranny butt sex? Do you think about it a lot?

TDAK is famous for loving tranny dick. You like tranny butts. Maybe you two can work something out?

What are you going to do, doxx him?

LOLOL..............I'm supposed to tone it down??...Bawwhahahahaha

I am toned down. You should see me when I ain't....lololol

I'm just trying to light some fires under asses here,,,,To get a pulse goin....lol

LOLOL..............I'm supposed to tone it down??...Bawwhahahahaha

I am toned down. You should see me when I ain't....lololol

I'm just trying to light some fires under asses here,,,,To get a pulse goin....lol
Phan plays a big part in the doxxing gang.

LOLOL...............You gotta be shittin me. You afraid I'll kill some of your nursing home residents?......lololol......Tone it down....lololol

Only in Shady Acres...lol
Nah, I'm not afraid since you're obviously a blowhard chickenshit. An Internet Tough Guy, nothing more.

707izz.jpg

Phan plays a big part in the doxxing gang.

I think you are the third non libturd person here I've conversed with

So far all that have responded to me are barely functioning retarded snowflake liberals, post menopausal freak shows, and people who live here 24/7 except to shit....lolool

That's one of the many talents I'm known for: telling the truth through memes. :)

No. I have all the pronouns I need. Do you need some, fatboy?

It appears you do: :rofl2:

Appears we have the House. Doesn't matter if by one. The Senate?...With all the cheating going on in NV and AZ after a fucking joke week?

Fat Boy....lolol..................Dude I have one of the finest diets one can have for maximum enjoyment and extremely healthy living
mI weigh 5 lbs more than my wedding day dick face?

Do you fucking live here?

Appears we have the House. Doesn't matter if by one. The Senate?...With all the cheating going on in NV and AZ after a fucking joke week?

Fat Boy....lolol..................Dude I have one of the finest diets one can have for maximum enjoyment and extremely healthy living

An expected result....albeit a lot less than initially projected. Your false accusations of cheating proves you're just a sheeple.

You've already lied so why would I believe anything you say?

No, dumbass, I live here. LOL

Right? Florida goes thru a pretty bad hurricane and still has the votes counted by the end of the night.

And yes, the psycho lives here, as you said "except to shit." :rofl2:

Back