Let's Talk about Physical Health

Abusers, bullies, ect,....will NEVER stop themselves. They dont just get the idea to do better one day. They have to be stopped by us. People MUST stop them or the abuse will simply go on.

But Americans are largely ignorant cowards now.

SAD

I wont thread derail anymore after this. Promise. :cool: Another of my old favs, c'mon! Who doesnt love this song! Died wayyyyyyyyyyyy too young!

Have a nice night everyone....

He died in a plane crash, like Stevie Ray did years later. Maybe there was something to John Madden refusing to fly. He had a tricked-out RV that took him everywhere.

Bullshit, Fatboy. First, your word is worthless since you have no honor. This is why you aren't trusted even by your own family much less your "friends". Who can trust a chronic bullshitter?

Second, derailing threads is all you know how to do. You're not educated. You're not very smart. The only thing you have is access to daddy's checkbook...which I'm certain he watches very closely. LOL

Dude, chill. We're having fun here. How's your health? I remember you said you walked with a limp, is it permanent or can you go to PT to fix it? I've been to PT a bunch of times. It works!

He's died in a plane crash, like Stevie Ray did years later. Maybe there was something to John Madden refusing to fly. He had a tricked-out RV that took him everywhere.

He rode trains before that, but even 30 years ago Amtrak was such a wreck that this did not work.

As an aside: America's passenger trains now generally travel slower than they did 100 years ago.

My brother was fasting once in a while as well with his program. I'd come over and during his fast he'd drink hot bone broth. I think that's what weirded me out a little. Just the phrase, "bone broth" makes me a little queasy!
Hahahahaha. I have tried bone broth. Some of the type you buy in the store is expensive. Think the brand is "Kettle and Fire". Like $8 for a small container. I believe the bones are simmered for like 24 hours so that is why. Bone broth is supposed to be very healthy and have anti-inflammatory properties. But yes, it is not my favorite thing to drink.

Hahahahaha. I have tried bone broth. Some of the type you buy in the store is expensive. Think the brand is "Kettle and Fire". Like $8 for a small container. I believe the bones are simmered for like 24 hours so that is why. Bone broth is supposed to be very healthy and have anti-inflammatory properties. But yes, it is not my favorite thing to drink.

Yep, my bro said the same things. It still doesn't make it sound more appetizing. A little off topic, but another word that makes me gag is, "Body wash". Now I use the stuff, but just call it what it is, liquid soap! "Body shampoo" would be much better! They don't call shampoo, "hair wash"! C'mon, Procter and Gamble! Hear me!

I never lecture anyone on what to eat.

As for me personally, it's about more than longevity of life. It's about quality of life. I want to look and feel better than guys a decade younger than me, and I want to have a robust immune system. I seem to have the constitution of an ox. I haven't had the flu or a seasonal cold in about a decade, and can't even remember the last time I stayed in bed sick

But have you ever enjoyed a really good meal? We all have our own priorities, and when I do die, I'll die having done whatever the fuck I wanted within my resources.
That's what it's about for me.

Yep, my bro said the same things. It still doesn't make it sound more appetizing. A little off topic, but another word that makes me gag is, "Body wash". Now I use the stuff, but just call it what it is, liquid soap! "Body shampoo" would be much better! They don't call shampoo, "hair wash"! C'mon, Procter and Gamble! Hear me!
Hahaha. That's really funny but true!

Because even on a non-political thread like this one, you have to ruin it and attack posters for no reason whatsoever. I quoted the one post to Hawkeye but all of yours in this thread are the same type. I don't think Hawkeye gives a rat's ass what you "think." You have no proof what other posters drink, eat or anything else. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't care but you seem to and that is a bit creepy.

Why ruin a good thread by making up personal lies about people you don't know and won't ever meet?

Nearly every post you make is a troll post, either attacking a poster or just acting crazy.

Why not be a force for good and find common ground instead of injecting toxicity into every thread?

The things you are writing here say nothing about the people you are fixated on but it does say everything about you.

Is that how your mom fought with your father? I'm seeing lot of Freudian stuff going on between you and male authority figures.

Your affinity for the likes of Fatboy Stone is your choice. Your friendship for the near-constantly inebriated #10 is your choice. It's my choice to call them on their bullshit, such as Fatboy's white nationalism or #10's substance issues.

If #10 or Fatboy didn't think about me, then why do they talk about me even when I'm not part of the conversation?

I disagree on your perceptions of your friends, Lig, but agree that each of our posts says a lot about each of us. It works both ways.

I wouldn't say I never, ever drink alcohol. I have probably had one beer and three shots of vodka in the last year.

My philosophy is that alcohol is just a large dose of empty calories, and I do not need any mood enhancers

Only time for me is Friday night for shabbat services, a shot glass of kosher wine, other then that, nothing

I'm lactose intolerant to a degree. If I consume any kind of dairy, I take one of those lactaid tablets first. Works great!

They always talk about the Bad fats and not the good ones. Lots of fat in Salmon and avocados- and I eat a lot of that stuff.

When Dr. Oz first appeared on the Oprah show, he talked about a lot of great home remedies, but after he left that show, he has gone nuts and played a huge role in recommending unproven and dangerous remedies and medicines for the Covid virus.

Yep, he went full, "Alex Jones", Oz did!

CABBAGE! I think cabbage is very healthy. I make a fantastic cabbage vegetable soup with no meat once a week if I can. REALLY helps clean you out IMO. And its good. And filling too.

I eat lots of celery with hummus to "choke it down". Asparagus, another good one. Fiber, baby!

Back