Let's Talk about Physical Health

Yet you are the one who makes posts both to and about me at a 3 to 1 clip then i make about you. Infatuated much? Sorry little pissy pants,....Im a straight male, I like women, not dudes.
^^^
Fatboy triggered. He's a shitty liar when he's triggered and a much better liar when he's not.

You are spot on. He is repulsive. Most people with any goodness or decency are repulsed by the darkness that surrounds him. Worse yet,....IMO he himself KNOWS he is repulsive and has embraced it. This is why he does his lone wolf schtick. The Bible talks about certain people that have been GIVEN UP AND GIVEN OVER to their own vileness . Yeah,....I think thats him. He doesnt like himself,....he doesnt much like anybody. His only interest is to bring dysfunction.

Literally what I picture when I think of dutch......No joke. :|

And I thought it was just me. THanks

Yet you are the one who makes posts both to and about me at a 3 to 1 clip then i make about you. Infatuated much? Sorry little pissy pants,....Im a straight male, I like women, not dudes.
So he follows you around too.

Disagreed, Ms. Lig, but I'm curious why you think so.

You think it's hateful to recommend a drunk get some help? Are you saying #10 doesn't have a substance abuse problem? If you think he's fine, then I can see why you think my recommendation is hateful.

However, if you, too, recognize that he has some serious issues, most of which involve substance abuse, then why do you think it's hateful to recommend AA?

BTW, Stone thanked your post. Do you like Stone? Do you think he represents what's best on this forum?
Because even on a non-political thread like this one, you have to ruin it and attack posters for no reason whatsoever. I quoted the one post to Hawkeye but all of yours in this thread are the same type. I don't think Hawkeye gives a rat's ass what you "think." You have no proof what other posters drink, eat or anything else. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't care but you seem to and that is a bit creepy.

Why ruin a good thread by making up personal lies about people you don't know and won't ever meet?

Nearly every post you make is a troll post, either attacking a poster or just acting crazy.

Why not be a force for good and find common ground instead of injecting toxicity into every thread?

The things you are writing here say nothing about the people you are fixated on but it does say everything about you.

Great advice. Whatever you do, ease into it. You go "nuclear" right away, you're going to possibly injure yourself, or lose interest completely.
The first time I tried to go low carb, many years ago, I felt so weak I thought I was going to pass out and had to eat something with carbs immediately!. Your body definitely has to adapt, that goes for fasting too.

Eating for nutrition and sustenance is fine if you're a fucking monk.

Eat what you like; then be satisfied to live as long as you can doing that.

That's been my philosophy since the 1940s, and I'm still around.
I used to have to temper that a bit when I trained for boxing, but once I returned from military service, forget about it.
The trouser sizes just got larger and larger. Who cares?
Yep, people have to do with is best for them and what makes them happy.

I have adopted this style of eating because I had a grandmother who was diabetic and I would like to avoid triggering if I am predisposed. Plus, after I got sugar and carbs out of my diet, I honestly felt 100% better and hardly ever get hungry!

The first time I tried to go low carb, many years ago, I felt so weak I thought I was going to pass out and had to eat something with carbs immediately!. Your body definitely has to adapt, that goes for fasting too.

My brother was fasting once in a while as well with his program. I'd come over and during his fast he'd drink hot bone broth. I think that's what weirded me out a little. Just the phrase, "bone broth" makes me a little queasy!

Because even on a non-political thread like this one, you have to ruin it and attack posters for no reason whatsoever. I quoted the one post to Hawkeye but all of yours in this thread are the same type. I don't think Hawkeye gives a rat's ass what you "think." You have no proof what other posters drink, eat or anything else. Neither do I. The difference is, I don't care but you seem to and that is a bit creepy.

Why ruin a good thread by making up personal lies about people you don't know and won't ever meet?

Nearly every post you make is a troll post, either attacking a poster or just acting crazy.

Why not be a force for good and find common ground instead of injecting toxicity into every thread?

The things you are writing here say nothing about the people you are fixated on but it does say everything about you.

Perfectly said. With ONE post you took away all of what little power he had because the post you made was truthful and truth is POWER. He literally just wilted away with that post. Awesome....

It is clear to me that the purpose of this avatar is malevolence, it is to ruin other people conversations and thus ability to make sense of the world, for revolutionary purposes.

Sometimes when I want a drink to really quench my thirst on a hot day......Just some super cold water over tons of ice with a little lime juice mixed in. REALLY hits the spot and much better for you.

I like mules - ginger beer, fresh lime juice and whatever booze. But frequently I drink them "virgin", without the booze. You are correct, refreshing and afterwards you can drive!

Well,.....Im out of THAT one! :laugh: When I do drink it is mostly a good quality Gin mixed with club soda and a spritz of lime. Seems to me it is one of the healthier versions if booze of one even exists.

Yeah, I love me my "happy hour". Like I said in the OP, "I am NOT a puritan".

It is clear to me that the purpose of this avatar is malevolence, it is to ruin other people conversations and thus ability to make sense of the world, for revolutionary purposes.

Correct. He is here to promote as much division as possible.

Correct. He is here to promote as much division as possible.

As revolutionaries always tend to do. That Dutch as been allowed to do this for so long and so successfully is a major stain on JPP....people were supposed to know better....people were supposed to know that abusers must be dealt with.

As revolutionaries always tend to do. That Dutch as been allowed to do this for so long and so successfully is a major stain on JPP....people were supposed to know better....people were supposed to know that abusers must be dealt with.

Abusers, bullies, ect,....will NEVER stop themselves. They dont just get the idea to do better one day. They have to be stopped by us. People MUST stop them or the abuse will simply go on.

Corn syrup....mid to late 70's. Thats when this health mess all started. Everyone got fatter and fatter after they started using that poison. Sugar is quite bad for you...corn syrup is atrocious.
Corn lobby

Politics is so damned destructive. I wish every thread could be this way. Hey Lurch,.....I remember you commenting on this song,.... been there myself a time or two,... just for you starting this thread,....heres one for you. Shhhhhhhh,....dont tell anyone,....I wouldnt wanna lose my rep as a hard core asshole! :)

I do not remember commenting on any James Taylor. He's an icon from my time growing up. Never purchased any of his records, I was into Ted Nugent, Black Sabbath, Foghat, Grand Funk, and Rush at the time - but I like him ok.

Back