Let's Talk about Physical Health

Right? Florida goes thru a pretty bad hurricane and still has the votes counted by the end of the night.

And yes, the psycho lives here, as you said "except to shit." :rofl2:

Finally someone with a sense of humor here. This place is like an old aged home and everyone is shittin razor blades and Metamucil.

Lurch and Dutch are real butt buddies I see. What pieces of work. I never ignore anyone, just talk dog shit to the scum. And that balding ugly fucker with sun glasses. Conchast or sumptin??....Imbeciles maximus

Doxin for a Mod???...lolol

Most places Deep 6 ya immediately for that shat

You mean trying to really find out who an internet puff of smoke is on a 3rd rate cheesy poliboard???....BAWWWWWHAHA
It's pretty easy to tell. Look at their usernames, posts and "tough talk". :rofl2:

I found a really fun way to eat celery. Garnish a bloody maria with it. I have made the best bloody maria ever - spiced just right, with fresh lime, fresh ground pepper, etc.

Happy hour is going well!

I'm off the Monsters!

I was drinking 3 or 4 Monster energy drinks a day. I just quit, cold turkey, Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I went through the caffeine withdrawals which was really just a headache. All good now. Totally off caffeine and saving about $40/week (what I was spending on the drinks). Worked out this morning and had more energy than I did when I was on the Monsters!

I'm off the Monsters!

I was drinking 3 or 4 Monster energy drinks a day. I just quit, cold turkey, Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday I went through the caffeine withdrawals which was really just a headache. All good now. Totally off caffeine and saving about $40/week (what I was spending on the drinks). Worked out this morning and had more energy than I did when I was on the Monsters!
Congrats. That stuff is terrible for you. I even drink decaf coffee on the rare occasions I drink it.

Congrats. That stuff is terrible for you. I even drink decaf coffee on the rare occasions I drink it.

Yeah, people were all telling me that. But when I was drinking them, they tasted soooo good! I told myself since they were "zero sugar" they were fine. I'm sure they were driving up my BP.

So I've put on 20 lbs since moving from WA. My pants were feeling tighter but I was in denial - "maybe I left them in the drying too long"? NO! I got fat. So I've been hitting the gym really hard the past couple of weeks, already starting to see results.

I figure it'll take me about 8 weeks to get back to my correct weight.

I love my work schedule, 11 to 8 every day. I never feel like working out after work, so not having to show up until 11 gives me all morning to workout.

So I've put on 20 lbs since moving from WA. My pants were feeling tighter but I was in denial - "maybe I left them in the drying too long"? NO! I got fat. So I've been hitting the gym really hard the past couple of weeks, already starting to see results.

I figure it'll take me about 8 weeks to get back to my correct weight.

I love my work schedule, 11 to 8 every day. I never feel like working out after work, so not having to show up until 11 gives me all morning to workout.

Cut carbs to under 50 a day!

Carbs make you fat not fats!

One thing that helps with my eating is that I don't deny myself something if I want it. I'll have ice cream once in a while, potato chips, bread, ect. I just don't do it every day or even every week.

And I'm in TX now and I'm addicted to these drinks called micheladas. Love one after work. Plus I'll drink one at a bar so there are other people around. I just don't drink at home anymore. Not even beer.

One thing that helps with my eating is that I don't deny myself something if I want it. I'll have ice cream once in a while, potato chips, bread, ect. I just don't do it every day or even every week.

And I'm in TX now and I'm addicted to these drinks called micheladas. Love one after work. Plus I'll drink one at a bar so there are other people around. I just don't drink at home anymore. Not even beer.

I can't go near potato chips ,I'm completely addicted! The perfect blend of taste,crunchy, salty,greasy,the perfect food!:cool:

Back