Let's Talk about Physical Health

This is a great place for me to say again that Dutch does not wish us well, and should be treated as such.

He's a "twister" like Desh. If ever there is a chance for agreement or fellow posters actually caring about each other instead of constantly being at each others throats he will rush right in to poison the waters like he tried to do here. One good thing,.....he is showing his TRUE self for all to see so that they too wont be deceived. He is EVIL. Ive known that from day one.

You don't know who runs your avatar? Have you considered drinking less? Maybe joining AA?

https://www.aa.org/
Need help with a drinking problem?
A.A. has a solution. That isn't an empty promise. A.A. has been helping alcoholics recover for more than 80 years. A.A.'s program of recovery is built on the simple foundation of one alcoholic sharing with another. If your drinking is out of control, A.A. can help.

You are one sick puppy. You will also be defeated,....in a big way.

Bullshit, Fatboy. First, your word is worthless since you have no honor. This is why you aren't trusted even by your own family much less your "friends". Who can trust a chronic bullshitter?

Second, derailing threads is all you know how to do. You're not educated. You're not very smart. The only thing you have is access to daddy's checkbook...which I'm certain he watches very closely. LOL

This is just.......WOW. NOBODY does this kind of thing Dutch. NOBODY. BTW,....my dad has been gone for over thirty years now. I have told you that MANY times. Evil ones like yourself have no interest in truth.

He's a "twister" like Desh. If ever there is a chance for agreement or fellow posters actually caring about each other instead of constantly being at each others throats he will rush right in to poison the waters like he tried to do here. One good thing,.....he is showing his TRUE self for all to see so that they too wont be deceived. He is EVIL. Ive known that from day one.
You are one sick puppy. You will also be defeated,....in a big way.
This is just.......WOW. NOBODY does this kind of thing Dutch. NOBODY. BTW,....my dad has been gone for over thirty years now. I have told you that MANY times. Evil ones like yourself have no interest in truth.
^^^
Fatboy, JPP's richest middle-aged loser and chronic liar, is obsessed with me. I don't know why but it appears to be jealousy. Ironic, eh? LOL

You don't know who runs your avatar? Have you considered drinking less? Maybe joining AA?

https://www.aa.org/
Need help with a drinking problem?
A.A. has a solution. That isn't an empty promise. A.A. has been helping alcoholics recover for more than 80 years. A.A.'s program of recovery is built on the simple foundation of one alcoholic sharing with another. If your drinking is out of control, A.A. can help.
You are angry at the world.

Every post of yours is spreading hatred. I pity you.

That is my evaluation as well.

Good advice. With respect to carbs, however, if you're doing cardio, carbs are a must. Sugar is poison. I can't give it up completely, but I've cut way down. I'm not a heavy lifter, but I do strength enough to need a lot of protein.

The lesson I learned early on was 'don't try to make too many changes at once'. If you do, you'll end up getting discouraged. Have a goal, and work towards the goal. I had a thyroid imbalance most of my life, eventually I got Graves and they had to radiate the thyroid. All the crap I used to be able to eat and burn just went right to the gut. I was about 40. After that, I focused on diet and exercise. Keep it simple, don't beat yourself up, focus on your progress towards a goal.

Thanks for a nice diversion!

Great advice. Whatever you do, ease into it. You go "nuclear" right away, you're going to possibly injure yourself, or lose interest completely.

You are angry at the world.

Every post of yours is spreading hatred. I pity you.

Disagreed, Ms. Lig, but I'm curious why you think so.

You think it's hateful to recommend a drunk get some help? Are you saying #10 doesn't have a substance abuse problem? If you think he's fine, then I can see why you think my recommendation is hateful.

However, if you, too, recognize that he has some serious issues, most of which involve substance abuse, then why do you think it's hateful to recommend AA?

BTW, Stone thanked your post. Do you like Stone? Do you think he represents what's best on this forum?

Well,.....Im out of THAT one! :laugh: When I do drink it is mostly a good quality Gin mixed with club soda and a spritz of lime. Seems to me it is one of the healthier versions if booze of one even exists.

I wouldn't say I never, ever drink alcohol. I have probably had one beer and three shots of vodka in the last year.

My philosophy is that alcohol is just a large dose of empty calories, and I do not need any mood enhancers

Disagreed, Ms. Lig, but I'm curious why you think so.

You think it's hateful to recommend a drunk get some help? Are you saying #10 doesn't have a substance abuse problem? If you think he's fine, then I can see why you think my recommendation is hateful.

However, if you, too, recognize that he has some serious issues, most of which involve substance abuse, then why do you think it's hateful to recommend AA?

BTW, Stone thanked your post. Do you like Stone? Do you think he represents what's best on this forum?

I know I have way better intentions than you do thats for sure.

I’ll have to recuse myself from this thread. I once advocated a healthy diet and several of the loons decided I was racist because of that.
Although I still advocate healthy eating, I don’t want to offend anyone here.

Eating for nutrition and sustenance is fine if you're a fucking monk.

Eat what you like; then be satisfied to live as long as you can doing that.

That's been my philosophy since the 1940s, and I'm still around.
I used to have to temper that a bit when I trained for boxing, but once I returned from military service, forget about it.
The trouser sizes just got larger and larger. Who cares?

Open comment to the forum to give you a little insight into the TRUE Dutch Uncle. Do a little advanced search on his posts in here. One in particular was made shortly after he joined and in the first couple of weeks here. Pretty deranged stuff. He commented that all civilians are nothing more than a bunch of pieces of shit who either need to be placed into camps or killed. Dutch will never admit to posting it of course, he's an evil little pussy. If memory serves he also went back and deleted his comments on the subject. But you know what he couldnt delete? Myself and others quoting his horrendous remarks. Those are still there. ITS WHY WE DID IT. So.....if you have any questions about Dutch and want to satisfy your own curiosity,......go look it up. Its all there. You probably wont be able to find it under him at first,....but its there under myself and others quoting him. Timeframe? first couple weeks from his join date.

I’ll have to recuse myself from this thread. I once advocated a healthy diet and several of the loons decided I was racist because of that.
Although I still advocate healthy eating, I don’t want to offend anyone here.

:dasracist: :laugh:

That is my evaluation as well.

You are spot on. He is repulsive. Most people with any goodness or decency are repulsed by the darkness that surrounds him. Worse yet,....IMO he himself KNOWS he is repulsive and has embraced it. This is why he does his lone wolf schtick. The Bible talks about certain people that have been GIVEN UP AND GIVEN OVER to their own vileness . Yeah,....I think thats him. He doesnt like himself,....he doesnt much like anybody. His only interest is to bring dysfunction.

Literally what I picture when I think of dutch......No joke. :|

Last edited:
I know I have way better intentions than you do thats for sure.

Bullshit, Fatboy. You're the worst form of Troll on JPP; a spineless, entitled fat ass who can dish it out but never take it. It's why you are a man-child in your late 50s. It's why you'll never be an effective boss should that ever happen. You can bullshit your way with employees, cheat on your trophy wife with the hired help, but you'll never be a man until you grow a spine, son.

Open comment to the forum to give you a little insight into the TRUE Dutch Uncle. Do a little advanced search on his posts in here. One in particular was made shortly after he joined and in the first couple of weeks here. Pretty deranged stuff. He commented that all civilians are nothing more than a bunch of pieces of shit who either need to be placed into camps or killed. Dutch will never admit to posting it of course, he's an evil little pussy. If memory serves he also went back and deleted his comments on the subject. But you know what he couldnt delete? Myself and others quoting his horrendous remarks. Those are still there. ITS WHY WE DID IT. So.....if you have any questions about Dutch and want to satisfy your own curiosity,......go look it up. Its all there. You probably wont be able to find it under him at first,....but its there under myself and others quoting him. Timeframe? first couple weeks from his join date.
You are spot on. He is repulsive. Most people with any goodness or decency are repulsed by the darkness that surrounds him. Worse yet,....IMO he himself KNOWS he is repulsive and has embraced it. This is why he does his lone wolf schtick. The Bible talks about certain people that have been GIVEN UP AND GIVEN OVER to their own vileness . Yeah,....I think thats him. He doesnt like himself,....he doesnt much like anybody. His only interest is to bring dysfunction.

Literally what I picture when I think of dutch......No joke. :|

QED. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Literally? It's interesting how deeply you've let me sink into your mind, Fatboy. It's more proof of how soft and squishy you are.

Eating for nutrition and sustenance is fine if you're a fucking monk.

Eat what you like; then be satisfied to live as long as you can doing that.

That's been my philosophy since the 1940s, and I'm still around.
I used to have to temper that a bit when I trained for boxing, but once I returned from military service, forget about it.
The trouser sizes just got larger and larger. Who cares?

I never lecture anyone on what to eat.

As for me personally, it's about more than longevity of life. It's about quality of life. I want to look and feel better than guys a decade younger than me, and I want to have a robust immune system. I seem to have the constitution of an ox. I haven't had the flu or a seasonal cold in about a decade, and can't even remember the last time I stayed in bed sick

QED. :laugh: :rofl2: :laugh:

Literally? It's interesting how deeply you've let me sink into your mind, Fatboy. It's more proof of how soft and squishy you are.

Yet you are the one who makes posts both to and about me at a 3 to 1 clip then i make about you. Infatuated much? Sorry little pissy pants,....Im a straight male, I like women, not dudes.

Back