Lib evades taxes, admits hybrid technology isn't what it's touted

Temkychick: It's Ryan. And don't worry, I've already figured the troll out. If anyone else has a question or comment that is legitimate, I'll respond.

But I don't see you berating his, or any other lib's posting like you do mine. Funny how that works.

You mean like how no one ever sees you berating 007, usf or any conservative for their vicious attacks?

Yeah...it works exactly like when you ignore the hypocrisy of conservatives...funny how that works.

Sorry Zippy, but you're the king of hypocrisy. I've seen you use some incredibly disgusting language against women, then turn around and berate a conservative for using far milder language.

Sorry Zippy, but you're the king of hypocrisy. I've seen you use some incredibly disgusting language against women, then turn around and berate a conservative for using far milder language.

Sorry Dumb Monkey, but pointing out my flaws doesn't change the fact you are in every way as big a hypocrite as those you attack for their hypocrisy.

Besides...

I was just following the example set by Y-O-U.

The road tax is a tax added to the sale of gasoline. If they do not buy gasoline, they are not evading anything they are simply not paying a sales tax on something they do not purchase.

Would you suggest they send in checks for the amount of gasoline tax they WOULD have used?

Actually, Democrats in Colorado are actually thinking of doing that... basically you would be tracked, and the amount of road usage would then be taxed to you rather than in gasoline.

Well, first he'd have to have the right guy, secondly he'd have to post something that wasn't public record and that the user didn't actually tell him to look up... Whomever he posted the info about, it was a public record. I'm going to delete it because people who aren't here shouldn't really be part of a discussion here unless they are in the news, but not because it was a rule violation.

This is so far different than what happened between he and maineman long ago... And maineman, you have no room for the "you did this" crap, you were far from innocent and barely made it back to the board because of your part in that fiasco.

Well, first he'd have to have the right guy, secondly he'd have to post something that wasn't public record and that the user didn't actually tell him to look up... Whomever he posted the info about, it was a public record. I'm going to delete it because people who aren't here shouldn't really be part of a discussion here unless they are in the news, but not because it was a rule violation.

This is so far different than what happened between he and maineman long ago... And maineman, you have no room for the "you did this" crap, you were far from innocent and barely made it back to the board because of your part in that fiasco.
Must defend neocons

Back