LIBERAL Cheesecake Factory EMPLOYEES MOB & Attack young Black Man

Bigdog

Harris - make America a 3rd world shithole
"The Daily Wire story alleges that an employee started the incident by pointing at Joseph’s MAGA hat.

“At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a ‘n**ger’ in their conversations among each other,” Daily Wire reported. Eugenior Joseph is black. ... "

link?
"The Daily Wire story alleges that an employee started the incident by pointing at Joseph’s MAGA hat.

“At that point, approximately a dozen or so employees approached the table and began making comments about the hat, with some saying they wanted to punch Joseph in the face. Witnesses also allege that some of the employees also referred to him as a ‘n**ger’ in their conversations among each other,” Daily Wire reported. Eugenior Joseph is black. ... "

I have a hard time believing 12 Cheesecake factory employees all came to his table and harassed him. Maybe they were just singing happy birthday.

Yorkie Smorkie, should go back to reading Bazooka gum comics, if only biased swill sites fit his pay grade. He won't even give a link, so we know what's up.

Last edited:
Lol ... ya' know, ... State TV and Colleges teach that it is your civic duty to BULLY "certain" people.

Indeed?

nl7HdZIt

The Cheesecake Factory is investigating an incident at one of its Miami locations after a black customer was verbally attacked by staff over his “Make America Great Again” hats.

Eugenior Joseph, 22, was dining with his girlfriend’s family at the Dadeland Mall location of the restaurant on Mother’s Day.

His MAGA hat allegedly drew the attention of a female staff member, who gathered her co-workers to confront him, a witness says. The witness further claimed about a dozen of those employees circled his table, pointing fingers.

Other witnesses said some employees used the n-word in reference to Joseph when speaking among themselves, while another brandished his fists.

Joseph himself said that one employee stood behind him, "balling his fists, smacking his fists, trying to scare me."

At one point, Joseph claims he and his girlfriend got up to use the restroom and, upon exiting, were greeted by the employees, who were “clapping and yelling, and just screaming things at me.”

The kitchen staff also allegedly booed him as he walked by.

Joseph and his girlfriend’s family eventually left the restaurant, only to run into police waiting outside, the report says. It is unclear who called the police to the restaurant. Witnesses say the officers did not file any charges against the restaurant or employees.

The Daily Wire claims to have viewed footage and photographs that confirm the witnesses' reports. The site also says the footage shows one young girl crying inside the restaurant, as well as Joseph's girlfriend's family speaking with multiple police officers who arrived at the restaurant.

The Cheesecake Factory released a statement regarding the incident.

"No guest should ever feel unwelcome in one of our restaurants and we are taking this matter very seriously," reads a statement obtained by Fox News. "Upon learning of this incident, we immediately apologized to the guests in person. The individuals involved in the incident have been suspended pending the results of our investigation."

http://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/2018/05/15/black-trump-supporter-attacked-at-cheesecake-factory-over-maga-hat-report.html

I don't hate Trumpers. I feel sorry for them. They showed what horrible suckers they are and how little real homework they do. Anyone who doesn't think Trump will be a disaster, is not paying attention.

I don't hate Trumpers. I feel sorry for them. They showed what horrible suckers they are and how little real homework they do. Anyone who doesn't think Trump will be a disaster, is not paying attention.

Says the one that thought Obama being black meant he was qualified. Talk about suckers, literally and figuratively.

link

Back