Liberal gun bullshit

Not much hyperbole going on there.

Actually none. I am not the extremist here. I am not the whack job who believes ANY reasonable gun sense will lead to tyranny.

When you carry the conservative solutions to their ultimate end, you arrive at the ultra conservative models on this planet.

We are a nation of laws. We, the People are the government.
and you have been consistently proven wrong on this point alone. if we the people were the government, the TSA would be gone, the NDAA wouldn't have existed, and people would NOT have been arrested at OCCUPY protests.

You are a whack job conspiracy nut bag. If the military in this country ever turns on We, the People, there is no longer an America. It is so ridiculous and absurd that I have to suggest you see a psychiatrist. You have a very serious mental illness. And you should not be allowed to own a pea shooter.
sucks when you're totally pwned by a whackjob conspiracy nutbag, isn't it?

Actually none. I am not the extremist here. I am not the whack job who believes ANY reasonable gun sense will lead to tyranny.

When you carry the conservative solutions to their ultimate end, you arrive at the ultra conservative models on this planet.

Using your logic, that makes you a Nazi. They were gun-grabbers too.

We're not the third world; we're the first world. We believe in the teachings of Christ. This tolerance or other religions manages conflicts to the point where conflict and war are relatively rare.

Then reasonable gun sense should be possible if we really are a first world country. There should be no claims of a slippery slope to tyranny.

and you have been consistently proven wrong on this point alone. if we the people were the government, the TSA would be gone, the NDAA wouldn't have existed, and people would NOT have been arrested at OCCUPY protests.

sucks when you're totally pwned by a whackjob conspiracy nutbag, isn't it?

You're just brutal today SmarterthanYou!

Then reasonable gun sense should be possible if we really are a first world country. There should be no claims of a slippery slope to tyranny.
but we ARE a first world where slippery slopes DO EXIST!!!! we were told that the patriot act would be used against terrorists only, yet more drug crimes have been prosecuted under the patriot act than have any terrorists. we were told that the TSA would just ensure security at airports, but we're now seeing them at bus stations and roadblock checkpoints....

Using your logic, that makes you a Nazi. They were gun-grabbers too.

See what I mean? Another perfect example of the extreme polarized mind where sensible gun laws is changed by the right wing fear infested mind into Nazis and gun grabbers.

Right, because nothing could ever change, like the Patriot Act, etc. As we speak drones are following cars (in American airspace) for practice for "future actions" Pull your head out of your ass.

Really, why stop with teachers? Why doesn't America just cave to the ultra conservatives like you. We can model our society after the most ultra conservative cultures on the planet. Muslim countries.

kids-guns-life1.jpg

Find a war anywhere in the Third World, and you’ll find children with guns. It almost seems like a throwback to primitive times when children were last in the pecking order, first to do without food when survival was threatened. Darwin obviously knew about this.

The children of Hamas (Life photo) can pull triggers as well as an adult. They can carry bombs too.

So you resort to more nonsense and yet again avoid answering the questions posed to you. Not shocking.

you talk real big about certain rights, but why don't you believe in the right to defend freedom from a tyrannical central government?????

I got some news for ya...it might not sit too well so be ready.

If the Government ever decided to come for everyone's guns, there wouldn't be a blessed thing you or anyone of your "survivalist" friends could do to even slow them down let alone stop them.

You think the pitiful little "stockpile" you or any of the other paranoid gun nuts have been busy stashing away will be a match for the might of the ENTIRE US military?

Two words...

Bunker Buster.

You're dead and your "resistance" is over that fast.

See what I mean? Another perfect example of the extreme polarized mind where sensible gun laws is changed by the right wing fear infested mind into Nazis and gun grabbers.
:facepalm:
How long ago were the nazi attrocities? You act like it was ancient history. My father watched his father's gun get taken. When the guns were gone, the attrocities began. Push your eyewool on your fellow sheep, you are not selling any here.

actually you ARE the extremist. We have asked many times what 'reasonable' gun sense would have stopped this tragedy. Yet you and most on the left continue to avoid answering it.

Why is that? What reasonable gun control would you have implemented?

but we ARE a first world where slippery slopes DO EXIST!!!! we were told that the patriot act would be used against terrorists only, yet more drug crimes have been prosecuted under the patriot act than have any terrorists. we were told that the TSA would just ensure security at airports, but we're now seeing them at bus stations and roadblock checkpoints....

Don't forget, Obama executed an American citizen without even a trial in absentia.

If the Government ever decided to come for everyone's guns, there wouldn't be a blessed thing you or anyone of your "survivalist" friends could do to even slow them down let alone stop them.

You think the pitiful little "stockpile" you or any of the other paranoid gun nuts have been busy stashing away will be a match for the might of the ENTIRE US military?

Two words...

Bunker Buster.

i'm wondering if just explaining simple tactics to you here would be worth it, or I should just start another thread about it.

two words.....guerrilla warfare. Do you honestly believe that we would do anything so stupid as to try to go toe to toe with a armored unit? no, we wouldn't even try. you'd see nothing but sniper fire, IEDs, even the cruelest and most medieval barbaric booby traps known to man. we would do everything and more to demoralize the military, like sending prisoners home, but castrated...missing fingers or toes, maybe even eyes. it would be no holds barred until the military just stopped out of fear.

Two words...

Bunker Buster.

You assume the military would turn on the people in favor of the politicians...

You also seem to forget the lessons of Iraq and Afghanistan...

The gun owners making the most noise likely lied on NICS forms, have something in the record which would disqualify them, or regularly violate federal gun laws.

They are scared shitless that their name will be added to NICS, or that they will be caught breaking a law lose all their guns.

actually you ARE the extremist. We have asked many times what 'reasonable' gun sense would have stopped this tragedy. Yet you and most on the left continue to avoid answering it.

Why is that? What reasonable gun control would you have implemented?

This.

Not a one has answered this often asked question.

Back