liberal idiots ruin good debate...

In other words, they should mind their own business and let the wealthy fuck them repeatedly. You're a swell guy.
The other side of that coin is that the wealthy do what they can to preserve the well-being of the State, same as the working class.

It's still fascism. You basically openly admitted your a fascist and are just trying make up a nicer sounding word. The truth is, it's only stupider sounding.

We will see. America, as we all know, is in a very interesting place, politically.

Wherever there is more that one person, a society forms. Societies don't need states. STATE is an abstraction elitists use to justify their mistreatment of others.
And what keeps those Societies in a state of survival for any amount of time? The State. Without the State, Society would collapse. Stick that in your anarchist pipe and smoke it.

You lied about being a fascist.

I'm not a fascist ;)

The other side of that coin is that the wealthy do what they can to preserve the well-being of the State, same as the working class.

///
of curse they do that is why they moved so many industries offshore and buy so much from China.

Yes, I can. Name one Society of any reasonable size that has existed without a government of some sort.

;)

Correlation is not causality. The fact that there have always been parasitic elitists who create a "state" to enforce their will on others, doesn't mean societies can't exist without coercive regimes. Like I said, the STATE is abstraction that elitists use to justify their oppression of others. It's funny how the interests of "THE STATE" always seem wind up to be the interests of the elites. Why is people having jobs not a priority for "The state", but a growing gdp is? One benefits most people, the other benefits a monied elite.

///
of curse they do that is why they moved so many industries offshore and buy so much from China.

I'm talking about a society of class collaboration, not the society in which we live...good job not being able to break out of the partisan hack mode, though.

I'm talking about a society of class collaboration, not the society in which we live...good job not being able to break out of the partisan hack mode, though.

Forgive me for my not understanding that you were talking about another universe. this one keeps me too busy to worry about another one.

You are getting really hung up on people being happy. Are you anti-happiness?

Yes. Let's all smile about our enslavement. Didn't all the people always look happy around Saddam hussein? If they didn't cheer and smile he would cap their asses. IS that what you want? Some arrangement like that? You are human trash.

Yes, talking about political policies that have been implemented in countries in the past is certainly an alternate universe, and not speculation on a possible future for our country.

and if they were so good why did they not last ?
Kinda like buying a Yugo ?

and if they were so good why did they not last ?
Kinda like buying a Yugo ?

They didn't last because they were associated with abusive regimes (and because you communists are convinced we can live in a class-less society).

EDIT: Although they lasted in Spain through the 1970s.

Back