liberal idiots ruin good debate...

Ok Gonzo so what keeps the wealthy in your NaCo society from exploiting the lower classes? They just have a altruistic bend? what force are you using to keep them altruistic?

He's using a magic wishie. Wishing really hard makes things happens.

Do you know what happens when you bury a complex jet engine with very fine tolerances in sand? It breaks.

Not to mention, they're not deployable in combat since you can't unbury one and fly it without major repairs before it gets bombed itself. They were also cold-war era jets, not some new super sophisticated threat to anyone.

[1]Do you know what happens when you bury a complex jet engine with very fine tolerances in sand? It breaks.

Not to mention, they're not deployable in combat since you can't unbury one and fly it without major repairs before it gets bombed itself. [2]They were also cold-war era jets, not some new super sophisticated threat to anyone.

1. So the Iraquis were stupid and Saddam was insane. The issue here is that the Russians, Germans and French were selling advanced weaponry to Iraq in direct defiance of the UN embargo, while at the same time twarting US efforts at te UN to build a coalition to enforce the ban.

2. These were not "Cold War era" jets. From the 2nd link provided earlier:
...The Foxbat is known to be one of Iraq's top jet fighters. The advanced electronic reconnaissance version found by the U.S. Air Force is currently in service with the Russian air force. The MiG is capable of flying at speeds of over 2,000 miles an hour, or three times the speed of sound, and at altitudes of over 75,000 feet. The recovery of the advanced MiG fighter is considered to be an intelligence coup by the U.S. Air Force. The Foxbat may also be equipped with advanced Russian- and French-made electronics that were sold to Iraq during the 1990s in violation of a U.N. ban on arms sales to Baghdad.

3. You liberals are so full of hatred for George Bush that you are blind to simple facts.

Ok Gonzo so what keeps the wealthy in your NaCo society from exploiting the lower classes? They just have a altruistic bend? what force are you using to keep them altruistic?

By altruistic band do you mean a streak or some sort of musical ensemble? :P

No, what keeps them altruistic are government laws (government laws would largely assume the role of unions, getting rid of that aspect of Marxism), while the government could also add incentives.

Oh please, bring it on...

Convince me Bush brought down the towers, to see his ratings at all time highs go to historic lows. This should be funny...

Convince me one man, barely in office, quoting over 40 different intelligence agencies, is willingly lying? This should be hilarious...

Oh yeah and remind me where in fact Bush is on the ballet this year, Democrats talk about him as if he's the man they will face.

It appears that you spoke too soon .. the lies told before the war have been exposed to the waek of mind, because most of planet earth already knew.

Are you sure you wish to continue this little mano-mano, dude?

Perhaps you should do some study first.

Start with ALL .. as in EVERY damn thing the inspectors said about Iraq not possessing WMD is now known to be absolutely correct.

In your diminished state, I don't want to be percieved as taking advantage of the blind .. so go here and brush up before you step in the ring.
http://www.iraqwar.org/adminlies.htm

Your move .. don't want to overload you with homework.

You will be supremely spanked.

Last edited:
Tired of seeing your own get kicked?

My ass has never been kicked. I have kicked ass however.

Bac has thrown down the gauntlet and I suspect WRL will run away as the coward he is. A lot of Republicans are cowards, susceptible to tragic images and fear tactics because they're scared.

My ass has never been kicked. I have kicked ass however.

Bac has thrown down the gauntlet and I suspect WRL will run away as the coward he is. A lot of Republicans are cowards, susceptible to tragic images and fear tactics because they're scared.
I just kicked yours in post 65. Republicans = cowards? LOL! Not.

Post 65? I remember saying it, and I stand behind it. I don't remember reading any responses.

A lot of Republicans are scared. They are susceptible to scare tactics. Every time the President says "boo" they start boarding up their doors and buying duct tape and plastic. They buy guns to defend themselves against something that is never going to happen to them - home invasion. They latch on to phrases like "war on terror" because they are terrified of terrorists.

Post 65? I remember saying it, and I stand behind it. I don't remember reading any responses. ....
So you still think the Foxbats that we found were a Cold War planes? LOL

It's the criminals that are scared knowing that I or my fellow red-blooded Republicans might be carrying a loaded pistol. That's why crime has gone down.

Last edited:
Not to mention sand destroys jet engines, making them twice as useless as a cold war plane vs the US Air Force.

They were MiG-25 and Su-25 ground attack jets. Mig 25s, also known as Foxbats, are from the cold war, yes. They began development in the 50s, were flying all over the place in the 70s. They're not anything new and dangerous.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiG-25
We were studying the FULCRUM when I was in at the end of the Cold War. The 25 was most certainly a Cold War craft, however it was not largely in use in my time, not because it was so spanking new, but because it was danged OLD.

He might be talking about the Su-37 Berkut, which has a forward swept wing design. The moniker tells me it is primarily Air to Ground though. Fighters are designated with names beginning with "F" like the Su-27 Flanker or the MiG-29 Fulcrum, that I mentioned before.

Back