liberal idiots ruin good debate...

Ohh yeah I forgot you do not like democracies.
and like keeping the little people where they belong.
silly me.

thread says it all, Bush brought down 9/11, Bush lied about the same things Clinton and 40 other foreign Intel agencies concurred with, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, blah, blah, blah. Is it even possible to have a rational, reasoned debate with these immature, adolescent, brainwashed sheep? Or is trying to move a brick wall with your head easier?

The best example I've seen in years why conservatives have gone underground and why the Republican Party is in desperate trouble.

Your thoughts are so ignorant that they hardly deserve a response.

I guarantee that you do not want to have a rational, reasoned debate with anyone but yourself.

Anytime dude .. I will embarrass you.

The best example I've seen in years why conservatives have gone underground and why the Republican Party is in desperate trouble.

Your thoughts are so ignorant that they hardly deserve a response.

I guarantee that you do not want to have a rational, reasoned debate with anyone but yourself.

Anytime dude .. I will embarrass you.

Oh please, bring it on...

Convince me Bush brought down the towers, to see his ratings at all time highs go to historic lows. This should be funny...

Convince me one man, barely in office, quoting over 40 different intelligence agencies, is willingly lying? This should be hilarious...

Oh yeah and remind me where in fact Bush is on the ballet this year, Democrats talk about him as if he's the man they will face.

When you say "reorganize the country on corporatist ideals" you sound a lot like this guy, the original Fascist:

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

When you say "reorganize the country on corporatist ideals" you sound a lot like this guy, the original Fascist:

"Fascism should more properly be called corporatism because it is the merger of state and corporate power." -- Benito Mussolini

That's some pretty good detective work there smart fellah, especially considering Mussolini is his avatar.

How'd you crack the case?

Ah there's that old lie that everyone believed Bush. If it's true why didn't France and Germany get involved? :rolleyes: Germany even warned the "intelligence" guy was a known liar.

Oh and none of the top three are liberals. Edwards and Obama are moderates while Clinton is a conservative democrat (she is an ex-republican after all).

Ah there's that old lie that everyone believed Bush. If it's true why didn't France and Germany get involved? :rolleyes: Germany even warned the "intelligence" guy was a known liar.
Both those countries were selling weapons to Saddam that were illegal with respect to a UN embargo that they had signed onto.

Iraq’s declaration of its weapons programs contains explosive news for Germany, a Berlin paper has reported. The dossier is said to detail covert arms deals between German defense firms and Iraq.
http://www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,,716376,00.html

The Russian-made MiG-25 Foxbat being recovered by U.S. Air Force troops in the photos is an advanced reconnaissance version never before seen in the West and is equipped with sophisticated electronic warfare devices.
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_mig_buried_iraq.htm

...French military contractors came to Baghdad with offers to supply the Iraqi government with helicopters, spare parts for fighter aircraft and air defense systems after 1998...
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A16142-2004Oct7.html

Ok Gonzo so what keeps the wealthy in your NaCo society from exploiting the lower classes? They just have a altruistic bend? what force are you using to keep them altruistic?

Back