Liberal Take on American Independence

It's also hard to speculate how British policy would have differed with a loyal America in its pocket. The Empire could have become much more brutish and aggressive.

You can't learn accurate american history in women's studies and English literature no more than you can learn it inside your part time air force uniform.

You're a mere twitter propagandist .. making up revisionism as you fairy dance along the golden path of magic garden moral degeneracy and egalitarianism.

You can't learn accurate american history in women's studies and English literature no more than you can learn it inside your part time air force uniform.

You're a mere twitter propagandist .. making up revisionism as you fairy dance along the golden path of magic garden moral degeneracy and egalitarianism.

Did you lean is sweeping shop

You mind murdering little punk. You're such a face book popular little bitch here in your football shirt.

Being unpopular here is my forte. Popular on face book is your pacifier. You're a pathetic history revisionist and a moral relativist. A cultural Marxist, self righteous, self God worship-per.

Look by philly's own definition he is trolling! lol poor philly!

Philly Cheesesteak is so retarded, he doesn't realize my topic of this thread is that the left hates America. :cof1:

No I'm not I'm just aware of a troll who face books here like it's a pacifier. And you're no conservative, you're a big government progressive bent on protecting the left's established control of mainly education.

Look by philly's own definition he is trolling! lol poor philly!

That's right. And I'm going to troll this little bitch every time he starts a post and I see it. He's a piece of collectivist garbage tweeting on a political board passing himself off as a moderate conservative. He's no such thing.

Back