Liberal TV Hosts are Terrified of Trump

Earl

Liberal TV Hosts Are Terrified of Trump​

I think they are just trying to terrify their base. Now, the deep state operatives who spied on Trump or tried to frame him should go to prison.

After Years Of Working To Silence Conservatives, Liberal TV Hosts Are Terrified Trump Could Shut Them Down

Joy Behar and Rachel Maddow are afraid that, if he wins in November, Trump will use his power as president to cancel their shows.

“I think that he is so vindictive that he will go after … however he has to, through the IRS maybe, or even through sponsors to get us off the air,” Behar whined to Maddow during Tuesday’s episode of “The View.”

The unfounded concerns ignore the fact that, in the four years Trump was president, their shows carried on uninterrupted. Trump didn’t attempt to silence any of his critics through the IRS or advertiser boycotts.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/06/19/joy-behar-rachel-maddow-left-wing-censorship-projection/

Terrified my ass!

The MAINSTREAM Media is 10 steps out on front of DONALD TRUMP.

The Mainstream media is more than capable to immediately and effectively FACT CHECK his TOTAL BULLSHIT as the Moral Majority has come to expect and appreciate!

YOU CAN POUND SAND AND GO FUCK YOURSELF- IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT FACT!

If he wins I can't wait to hear you tell us what it feels like to lose to a 34 time convicted felon.
I stated a fact! But for some fucked up reason you chose to ASSUME that I must support Biden!!!???
Well I'd like to ,but Biden is so fucking old he's not a Boomer! We have had Boomer Presidents since
Bill and Hillary Clinton ! And now at this late date we have this old ass Pre-Boomer! Why are they running him???
That brings us to Trump ,Trump is a narcissist, with a side order of mega maniac psychosis!
But I had more money under Trump!
But does it really matter ,any day now
"He hath loosed the fateful lightning of
His terrible swift Sword" See Numbers 22:22
"There's only one Catch!OIP (2).jpeg

By a kangaroo court tgat will be reversed on appeal.
That's a real coincidence that the American Jury system has work good especially for the Rich!
But poor fucking Trump comes along and he's a victim of a "kangaroo court"!
Now I did extensive research and there wasn't one
Fucking Kangaroo on the jury!
Which makes me believe Trump was guilty because he's a criminal ,and Earl drunk on " Toxic" OIP.jpegOrange Kool Ade
"see ya soon Dude"!

Terrified my ass!

The MAINSTREAM Media is 10 steps out on front of DONALD TRUMP.

The Mainstream media is more than capable to immediately and effectively FACT CHECK his TOTAL BULLSHIT as the Moral Majority has come to expect and appreciate!

YOU CAN POUND SAND AND GO FUCK YOURSELF- IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THAT FACT!
You and the totally biased msm are panicking now that you realize that Biden is losing…big time.

Calm down, gecko, you’ll stroke out.

Last edited:

Liberal TV Hosts Are Terrified of Trump​

Lets see if “earl” can answer a simple question, which is also relevant to his thread

If Trump wins, who will stop him from doing anything he wants? Not the cult, the SCOTUS, the GOP, or the right wing media, who, who will oppose anything he wants to do?

These journalists are overreacting, intentionally, it sells, but they are not all wrong, Trump has already stated many of times the media has too much power and should not be able to say or print what they do. So if he carries out his threat, who would stop him?

That's a real coincidence that the American Jury system has work good especially for the Rich!
But poor fucking Trump comes along and he's a victim of a "kangaroo court"!
Now I did extensive research and there wasn't one
Fucking Kangaroo on the jury!
Which makes me believe Trump was guilty because he's a criminal ,and Earl drunk on " Toxic" View attachment 27192Orange Kool Ade
"see ya soon Dude"!
You have been dismissed, pendejo.

Lets see if “earl” can answer a simple question, which is also relevant to his thread

If Trump wins, who will stop him from doing anything he wants? Not the cult, the SCOTUS, the GOP, or the right wing media, who, who will oppose anything he wants to do?

These journalists are overreacting, intentionally, it sells, but they are not all wrong, Trump has already stated many of times the media has too much power and should not be able to say or print what they do. So if he carries out his threat, who would stop him?
If the House remains the same and the Senate flips and the presidency flips, how are the checks and balances voided?

The Democrats have controlled all three in the past and you weren’t screaming cult.

Poor Anchovies.

Last edited:
Back