Liberal TV Hosts are Terrified of Trump

Liberal TV Hosts Are Terrified of Trump​

The only people terrified of Trump...are the politicians of the GOP. They realize they have created a monster...and the monster is now in control of them. They are assholes...and so are the continuing supporters like you.

The only people terrified of Trump...are the politicians of the GOP. They realize they have created a monster...and the monster is now in control of them. They are assholes...and so are the continuing supporters like you.
That Depends frankie

he did what he wanted 2017-2020.......best the country's ever been.....would have been even better if you fucks hadn't stopped him from building the wall.....
Let’s review:

(1) No out of control borders

(2) No out of control crime

(3) No out of control inflation.

(4) No Ukrainian war

(5) No Hamas invasion of Israel and the subsequent response by Israel

(6) The world was not on fire with nuclear implications.

I stated a fact! But for some fucked up reason you chose to ASSUME that I must support Biden!!!???
Well I'd like to ,but Biden is so fucking old he's not a Boomer! We have had Boomer Presidents since
Bill and Hillary Clinton ! And now at this late date we have this old ass Pre-Boomer! Why are they running him???
That brings us to Trump ,Trump is a narcissist, with a side order of mega maniac psychosis!
But I had more money under Trump!
But does it really matter ,any day now
"He hath loosed the fateful lightning of
His terrible swift Sword" See Numbers 22:22
"There's only one Catch!View attachment 27191
To support anyone else is bufoonery

Let’s review:

Violent crime rate is decreasing right now.

Rate of inflation has largely recovered since the end of COVID.

(4) No Ukrainian war

Because Trump will give Putin what he wants.

You mean like how Jared solved the Middle East when they were in charge?

Despite Trump's non-stop rhetoric of vengeance such as no one has seen before (just before he fell in love with Kim Jong Un)

Oh and yeah, scrapping the Iran nuke deal ensuring Iran now goes full-speed to making a bomb, that was a nice touch.

Despite Trump's non-stop rhetoric of vengeance such as no one has seen before (just before he fell in love with Kim Jong Un)

Oh and yeah, scrapping the Iran nuke deal ensuring Iran now goes full-speed to making a bomb, that was a nice touch.
Violent crime rate is decreasing right now.

Rate of inflation has largely recovered since the end of COVID.

Crime is not being reported or prosecuted.

Inflation is 19.2% higher than when Biden took office. It is still increasing.

Trump negated Kim and embarrassed him by calling him “little rocket man.”:

Trump has never given Putin anything and the Russian collusion has been thoroughly debunked.

The Iranian nuke deal is now being ignored by the Iranians.

That exactly why the pigfucker should have been dealt with with a drone instead of a trial.
Biden still has time, so I wish he'd get of his ass.
20240526_130442_jpg-3232540-jpeg.1579220

Just so long as you guys stop this lie of being dedicated to "law and order". Just be honest: The GOP is the party of felony. Good job.
You mean like how the idiot leftists claim to care about democracy or that "no one is above the law" except democrats? STFU

You donuts have tried for 8 years to " get trump" and he's still in the hunt for the presidency. Hilarious

Well, they know that their side has done that with other folks, they are afraid he'll do the same. I get that. Most narcissistic folks are afraid other people will treat them like they have treated others.

Let’s review:

(1) No out of control borders

(4) No Ukrainian war

The pandemic stopped immigration. That is why Trump had fewer coming in. The walls and guards are the same as when Daffy was puttering around the Whitehouse.
Crime has been going down steadily. Fox lies about crime rates because he knows whatever they say, Trumpys will believe it.
Inflation is a world wide problem an Biden brought it down more than any other industrial nation. Inflation is quite low now.
Putin started the war. If Trump was in office, Ukraine would have been swallowed by Russia.
Who knows what HAMAS would have done? The attack was planned long in advance.
Putin is talking nukes. He would have had the same food hole today.

You mean like how the idiot leftists claim to care about democracy or that "no one is above the law" except democrats? STFU

Hunter Biden was convicted.

You donuts have tried for 8 years to " get trump" and he's still in the hunt for the presidency. Hilarious

He's a convicted felon now. The fact that you like felons for president is not my problem.

Hunter Biden was convicted.

He's a convicted felon now. The fact that you like felons for president is not my problem.
Who gives a shit?

Again who gives a shit? I dont like felons for president but I do prefer them to the lying, racist, child groping imbecile you idiots voted for. Do you understand the difference? I seriously doubt it.

Back