Liberals and One Party Rule

I noticed that you conveniently forget to include - as usual - any substantive rebuttal to the point I made. boooooring!

I am amused that you think that the buffoonery you displayed on this topic was making points.

I think you’re more of a special needs person than merely stupid.

Carry on dimwit.

Basically, all I hear from Liberals is either outright hatred for anything Conservative or the bullshit about "the Republicans have to 'moderate'", which means the GOP essentially becomes Democrat-lyte. I don't want to see that at all.

that is fine

but dont then CHEAT in elections to win when the people reject your ideas at the voting box.

You see YOUR ideas of what your party should be are your business.

that dosent mean we will allow you fucks to CHEAT to further your ideas into the sphere of power.

for that your party will pay the price it should pay.

COURT ACTIONS

get ready for it beeecheees

monotonous tapdancing... that is all you're good at.

Really? Let's recap this discussion; I stated that there has never been a war that was conducted without a deficit: true or false?

Your ignorant response; "yeah but never when cutting taxes like the evil Bushman": as if that had anything to do with my statement.

Then I gave you proof that yes, during the Vietnam Conflict Marginal tax rates were indeed lowered by a Democrat congress which then got your response that was basically as substantive as "nuh uh."

While I provided facts, you provided nothing more than your typical uninformed hyper partisan bullshit.

You're an embarrassingly dumb uninformed buffoon who utters nonsense without even having the basic intelligence to do a modicum of research to ascertain the facts and then when embarrassed, engage in the never ending circle of stupidity.

Of course you're a Democrat and support Obama; they need uninformed emotionally disturbed fools like you in order to stay in power.

that is fine

but dont then CHEAT in elections to win when the people reject your ideas at the voting box.

You see YOUR ideas of what your party should be are your business.

that dosent mean we will allow you fucks to CHEAT to further your ideas into the sphere of power.

for that your party will pay the price it should pay.

COURT ACTIONS

get ready for it beeecheees

Please stop with your tired lunatic and dimwitted canard. If you want to have a debate about what party cheats, I will beat you over the head with mountains of cases of Democrat partisan poll station chicanery.

Chicago is very well known for the antics of Democrat cheating as are cities like Detroit and New York. Stop this moronic meme that Republicans are cheaters based on a case Democrats LOST in court.

You're really an ignorant hyper partisan dimwit of epic proportions.

Really dipstick
Dems have had control way longer.
You really are that dumb.
An undergrad isn't shit

Dear dunce; claiming that Democrat power is an indicator of market fluctuations could not be more ignorant.

As for my undergraduate degree; it super exceeds your third grade prattle.

Dear dunce; claiming that Democrat power is an indicator of market fluctuations could not be more ignorant.

As for my undergraduate degree; it super exceeds your third grade prattle.
MBA trumps your dogs shit community college
I studied rich from politics to investments
I was a republican tax cutter till I found out how much better GDP and therefore markets were better under dems.
You dimwit Ventura teabagger

Here's the problem. Morons like Mott want the GOP to "moderate", which means shift so far to the left that you cannot tell them apart from Democrats.

MBA trumps your dogs shit community college
I studied rich from politics to investments
I was a republican tax cutter till I found out how much better GDP and therefore markets were better under dems.
You dimwit Ventura teabagger

***LOONY TUNE ALERT***

:thisisgettinggood:

Back