Liberals can’t be Christians

Tinkerpeach

Their entire belief system is completely contradictory to the Bible.

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

You are out of your mind.

The trumptard wing nuts support a twice-impeached rapist and adulterer. I don't know how they can then traverse that canyon and claim to be more holy than any Democrat. Such hypocrisy.

CINOs

That should truly fuck the Republican Party

The OP makes a point, albeit very loosely.

I was raised a Christian, sort of--Christian-Lite, maybe--
and even that didn't work out.

I believe in New Testament values.

I just don't believe in a god.

Hi, devout Christian that votes Democrat here. Yep, I put up with all their crap because Republicans are the antithesis of Christianity. They seem to put wealth and prosperity above Christian values, they want to cut funding to help the needy all while propping up those with wealth. That's one thumb in the eye of Christ. They mistreat and blame so much on sojourners. Another thumb in Christ's eye. So many of them scream the sanctity of life but ignore its sanctity when they feel it will be a burden or they actually have to sacrifice something to preserve its sanctity. Another thumb in Christ's eye. I could go on and on but that makes for an unrealistic amount to read. You get my point.

At least the liberals are not as hypocritical as you are.

Since you repeat Old Testament values, what do you think of Leviticus 19:18, Tink? Matthew 22:39?

What about Exodus 20:16?

The OP makes a point, albeit very loosely.

I was raised a Christian, sort of--Christian-Lite, maybe--
and even that didn't work out.

I believe in New Testament values.

I just don't believe in a god.

God based religion just doesn’t fit with the facts we now know

It was invented to soothe the minds of mankind

Hi, devout Christian that votes Democrat here. Yep, I put up with all their crap because Republicans are the antithesis of Christianity. They seem to put wealth and prosperity above Christian values, they want to cut funding to help the needy all while propping up those with wealth. That's one thumb in the eye of Christ. They mistreat and blame so much on sojourners. Another thumb in Christ's eye. So many of them scream the sanctity of life but ignore its sanctity when they feel it will be a burden or they actually have to sacrifice something to preserve its sanctity. Another thumb in Christ's eye. I could go on and on but that makes for an unrealistic amount to read. You get my point.

How is that homelessness problem in democratic run cities working?

Back