Liberals can’t be Christians

What about them?

Your question is not very specific

No worries, Tink. If you were really a Christian, you'd already know the answer, dear.
8y3nRU3.gif

I’ve passed no judgement on anyone

Disagreed:
Their entire belief system is completely contradictory to the Bible.

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

You are obviously are a liberal gauging by the amount of hate you have

Definitely not a Christian so I rest my case
muDaagl.png

Their belief in homosexuality, their desire to kill children in the womb, their proliferation of behavior that mirrors Sodom and Gomorrah to their outright hatred of any and all Christian values.

If a liberal claims they are a Christian they are lying about one or the other but then again that’s what they do.

OTOH...Fuck the bible. I rarely meet christians who I think are good people.

You are obviously are a liberal gauging by the amount of hate you have

Definitely not a Christian so I rest my case

I may not be a Christian but I adhere to the teachings of Christ far more than you do. You are a horror of a human being. Petty, hateful and afraid of everything.

Thank the gods Amazon delivers on weekends too. Quick, use this!

XStxW6w.jpg

I am not judging anyone, just stating facts

I don’t care how people live their lives

If this is true, which of course it is not, then why even bother starting a thread about it?

Answer: Because you're an attention whorish self-righteous troll with nothing better to do than diss your betters.

Hi, devout Christian that votes Democrat here. Yep, I put up with all their crap because Republicans are the antithesis of Christianity. They seem to put wealth and prosperity above Christian values, they want to cut funding to help the needy all while propping up those with wealth. That's one thumb in the eye of Christ. They mistreat and blame so much on sojourners. Another thumb in Christ's eye. So many of them scream the sanctity of life but ignore its sanctity when they feel it will be a burden or they actually have to sacrifice something to preserve its sanctity. Another thumb in Christ's eye. I could go on and on but that makes for an unrealistic amount to read. You get my point.

:hand: :hand: :hand:

If this is true, which of course it is not, then why even bother starting a thread about it?

Answer: Because you're an attention whorish self-righteous troll with nothing better to do than diss your betters.

Because this is a discussion board

Kinda the reason we are all here

Back