Lies by Trumppers Vol. 1

NOT once, you just fell for the Trump trick of saying it over and over again. It works on the weak minded.

Show us a citation? I bet you already looked and cant find one!

I did that the first time this issue came up. So you actually believe I give a shit what you think. LMFAO. If only you had the ability to see reality.

This has been shown to you over and over again. Jared you don't really believe I give a shit about what you think do you? Really?

FALSE.

You repeat this lie over and over instead of ever showing the proof since none exists.

What has been shown and i have quoted from the court transcript screen shots i have posted is that the competing values offered were ALL supplied by Trump.

That is why you called Trump a moron for arguing to the Tax Assessor that Mar a Lago was worth less than $16mm and then the judge using Trumps claim and his reasoning as the basis of the low end valuation claim.

How old are you?

Did you notice all the NY fraud statutes I posted that do not require anyone be harmed?

no.....I haven't seen them....I asked you which thread you posted them in but you refused to tell me......by the way, you were SUPPOSED to find one that didn't require reliance......are you saying you never found one of those?.....

really?.....link me to this mythical legal opinion I don't comprehend, cuntling......

USC-Rahman.jpg

Wait, you claim it’s unconstitutional, yet you haven’t read the opinion? PRICELESS!

No wonder you’re wrong all the time. Too fucking lazy to do your homework.

Not every slum lord is base level dumb...

... but pretty much every base level dumb lawyer who does not quit the field ends up as a slum lord lawyer.

Not every slum lord is base level dumb...

... but pretty much every base level dumb lawyer who does not quit the field ends up as a slum lord lawyer.

In my former career, I dealt with a lot of not-so-bright attorneys. This guy stands alone.

So where is the evidence for Trumps lie that the Judge valued mar-a-lago at 18 million?

anyone? Cuz I am calling it a LIE until someone can come up with something.

no.....I haven't seen them....I asked you which thread you posted them in but you refused to tell me......by the way, you were SUPPOSED to find one that didn't require reliance......are you saying you never found one of those?.....

I posted then and linked you, fool. Just do a simple google search and they will come up.

Wait, you claim it’s unconstitutional, yet you haven’t read the opinion? PRICELESS!

No wonder you’re wrong all the time. Too fucking lazy to do your homework.

I have no idea which legal opinion you are referring to, fuckwit.....I've comprehend all the court proceedings I am referring to...

I have no idea which legal opinion you are referring to, fuckwit.....I've comprehend all the court proceedings I am referring to...

^Holy shit, people! You can’t make this stuff up!

The idiot who claims an unconstitutional election, who admits to not reading the court’s opinion, now doesn’t even know WHICH opinion we’re talking about.

Gotta be a stroke. Nobody is this fucking stupid.

^Holy shit, people! You can’t make this stuff up!

The idiot who claims an unconstitutional election, who admits to not reading the court’s opinion, now doesn’t even know WHICH opinion we’re talking about.

Gotta be a stroke. Nobody is this fucking stupid.
oh, you mean the WI SC court opinion you were pretending was never issued......you confused me by saying I didn't comprehend it.......you could comprehend it too if you ever stop pretending you've never heard of it and read it.......

Back