LIVE THREAD: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate

Yes, and the trial run didn't go well at all. Now TPTB seriously have to consider replacing him as the nominee.

I found it rather weird that there was a Presidential debate so early on in the year (before the conventions).
They will not replace him.

I am still fairly sure they will continue with Biden and I kinda doubt the poll numbers will be that different after three weeks.

The only hope your party has is that most people didn't see the train wreck that was Quid Pro last night. Still, in the days of YouTube that's unlikely. I'm sure KPJ is out lying here head off about the debate being a "cheap fake" - but America ain't buying.

I see that your lawfare campaign against those who voted for Donald Trump in 2020 was just destroyed on Fischer v US. That means most of the political prisoners from the Reichstag Fire will have to be released.

The blows keep coming to you.

Did you see the shot of Dr. Jill leading him off of the CNN stage? Pretty disturbing.
Indeed, pathetic, humiliating.

When the Turnip started staring into space for 10 plus seconds, Trump should have stopped the debate and demanded that Biden be helped off the stage. His wife should have demanded help.

The only hope your party has is that most people didn't see the train wreck that was Quid Pro last night. Still, in the days of YouTube that's unlikely. I'm sure KPJ is out lying here head off about the debate being a "cheap fake" - but America ain't buying.

I see that your lawfare campaign against those who voted for Donald Trump in 2020 was just destroyed on Fischer v US. That means most of the political prisoners from the Reichstag Fire will have to be released.

The blows keep coming to you.
Jarod has been duped into believing Biden is not a turnip.

What did he lie about?
The biggest one... "No troops died anywhere in the world on my watch!" Once again showing he could not care less, dismissing and ignoring the 13 troops who were killed during his disastrous withdrawal that appeared more like a desperate retreat from Afghanistan. You know, we remember when he was looking at his watch during the time he was "honoring" those same 13 troops... Yeah, Pepperidge Farm remembers.

The biggest one... "No troops died anywhere in the world on my watch!" Once again showing he could not care less, dismissing and ignoring the 13 troops who were killed during his disastrous withdrawal that appeared more like a desperate retreat from Afghanistan. You know, we remember when he was looking at his watch during the time he was "honoring" those same 13 troops... Yeah, Pepperidge Farm remembers.
The US occupied Afghanistan for 20 years. What did you want to happen? Another 20? Why?

The US occupied Afghanistan for 20 years. What did you want to happen? Another 20? Why?
Who said I wanted that to happen? I think that was what you wanted to argue so you just "imagined" it like a Biden "memory" about his Uncle.

When the Turnip started staring into space for 10 plus seconds, Trump should have stopped the debate and demanded that Biden be helped off the stage. His wife should have demanded help

Again, what did you want to happen in Afghanistan? Straightforward question.
A much more well planned withdrawal would have been fine, one where we weren't abruptly abandoning billions in equipment, Americans and our allies there, where brown people were not dripping from our planes in a desperate attempt to get out of a country that would no longer be safe for them.

Basically, a less panicked retreat would have been better.

Even Biden realized his error, for just a moment there was real truth evident on his face when he realized just how badly he f*cked things up:

AP21238796992257.jpeg

A much more well planned withdrawal would have been fine, one where we weren't abruptly abandoning billions in equipment, Americans and our allies there, where brown people were not dripping from our planes in a desperate attempt to get out of a country that would no longer be safe for them.

Basically, a less panicked retreat would have been better.

Even Biden realized his error, for just a moment there was real truth evident on his face when he realized just how badly he f*cked things up:

AP21238796992257.jpeg
I agree, but Trump had 4 years and did not get it done.

Maybe there was no way to do it better, we will never know.

Look at the numbers, More Americans were killed under Trumps watch.

Back