LIVE THREAD: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate

Joe Biden did very poorly; Trump lied incessantly; and more than likely, the fact that Trump lied will matter very little.

Neither of these men should be our next president, but I suspect one will.

I am about as disappointed this morning as I have ever been.
Me also, this is a shit show. I will vote Biden, but I hope he resigns and lets Harris take over.

Joe Biden did very poorly; Trump lied incessantly; and more than likely, the fact that Trump lied will matter very little.

Neither of these men should be our next president, but I suspect one will.

I am about as disappointed this morning as I have ever been.
I feel for you my friend,....I honestly do. You are one of the " good guys" IMO regardless of who you support politically. All you can do is keep your head up and control the things you can control in your own life. The sun will come up tomorrow. It is up to each and every one of us to make it a GREAT DAY. WE as people are in control of what we make of each day,....it is actually one of the few things we do get to control. Stay positive and keep your head up,....make the best of things for you are yours and everyone you come in contact with whether you know them or not. Do that and YOU CANT LOSE.

Slandering Trump doesn't change the reality that we all saw.

I wonder if this was planned - to give your party an excuse to move Biden out? Either the drugs didn't work, or they didn't give him the drugs with the intent that he would fall on his face like that.

There is no way they will continue to November with him now. This is why Axios ran the story on Monday that Michelle Obama is ready to take over for Joe.

Will your party invoke the 25th? That would put Kamaltoe in the presidency.
I am still fairly sure they will continue with Biden and I kinda doubt the poll numbers will be that different after three weeks.

Please link me up if its true I missed it and cant find it. I suspect you lie.

The president criticized Trump for reportedly calling Americans killed in battle “suckers and losers.” Biden told Trump, “My son was not a loser, was not a sucker.

His son was not killed in battle!

Does anyone think this is a trial run for Biden?
Yes, and the trial run didn't go well at all. Now TPTB seriously have to consider replacing him as the nominee.

I found it rather weird that there was a Presidential debate so early on in the year (before the conventions).

You are half right. Biden shouldn't be our NEXT or our current pResident. Don't take it so hard it isn't the first or last time you have been wrong.
Neither of those guys should be our next president. But apparently you are too indoctrinated to see that.

Don't feel too bad. You've been duped lots of times before.

I feel for you my friend,....I honestly do. You are one of the " good guys" IMO regardless of who you support politically. All you can do is keep your head up and control the things you can control in your own life. The sun will come up tomorrow. It is up to each and every one of us to make it a GREAT DAY. WE as people are in control of what we make of each day,....it is actually one of the few things we do get to control. Stay positive and keep your head up,....make the best of things for you are yours and everyone you come in contact with whether you know them or not. Do that and YOU CANT LOSE.
Thanks, Stone. I will. I always manage to make lemonade when lemons are the things I've been served. Gotta get me some sugar, though.

Back