LIVE THREAD: Biden and Trump in the First 2024 Presidential Debate

Even CNN implied she is an elder abuser.
Have you ever lied to a grandparent so that they would not be upset? When we watch the tape of her telling him how well he did...how he answered all the questions I'm sure some of us are reminded how we didn't want our elderly relatives to know the truth...because it would be too upsetting...you speak to them as though they're a toddler...
You see how "happy" her lies made him...just so sad...

Last edited:
Biden had a bad first half of the debate, he was hoarse and looked tired, but he answered every question while Trump did his Trump thing, he lied, and exaggerated and lied.

Biden’s team should have never agreed to the format where Trump was not fact checked and never answered any of the questions. He rambled, the moderators let him ramble.

What did he lie about?
here's one......Biden said that the Border Patrol endorsed him........

they say they have not and never will.....

here's another....he said no US soldiers had died while he was president.....

here are the ones he forgot about......
iu

Biden had a bad first half of the debate, he was hoarse and looked tired, but he answered every question while Trump did his Trump thing, he lied, and exaggerated and lied.

Biden’s team should have never agreed to the format where Trump was not fact checked and never answered any of the questions. He rambled, the moderators let him ramble.
I'm actually starting to feel bad for joe. The way he is being abused by you turds is unconscionable. Not to mention that the American people have no clue who is actually running the country. After that performance last night it's crystal clear its not Joe.

BULLSHIT!
Brandon's team set up this debate, Brandon's team set up the rules. CNN's efforts to favor Brandon went into the ditch with the "cut the mike" rules. Trump did exactly what he needed to do, stay away from petty arguments, ignore the moderator's questions, and drive his points home, abortion, the border, and the economy.

I’m saying that Trump is lying.

Slandering Trump doesn't change the reality that we all saw.

I wonder if this was planned - to give your party an excuse to move Biden out? Either the drugs didn't work, or they didn't give him the drugs with the intent that he would fall on his face like that.

There is no way they will continue to November with him now. This is why Axios ran the story on Monday that Michelle Obama is ready to take over for Joe.

Will your party invoke the 25th? That would put Kamaltoe in the presidency.

***The CNN poll posted on air showed that 67% of debate watchers felt that Trump won the debate compared to 33% who believe Biden won the debate.***

The 33% were polled at their respective mental institutions.

My family polls shows that 100% believe Slow Joe is a turnip.

Joe Biden did very poorly; Trump lied incessantly; and more than likely, the fact that Trump lied will matter very little.

Neither of these men should be our next president, but I suspect one will.

I am about as disappointed this morning as I have ever been.

You know full well it won't be Joe Biden.

There are 63 days left - is that enough time for your party to put up a successful campaign for Michelle Obama?

Have you ever lied to a grandparent so that they would not be upset? When we watch the tape of her telling him how well he did...how he answered all the questions I'm sure some of us are reminded how we didn't want our elderly relatives to know the truth...because it would be too upsetting...you speak to them as though they're a toddler...
You see how "happy" her lies made him...just so sad...
Did you see the shot of Dr. Jill leading him off of the CNN stage? Pretty disturbing.

Joe Biden did very poorly; Trump lied incessantly; and more than likely, the fact that Trump lied will matter very little.

Neither of these men should be our next president, but I suspect one will.

I am about as disappointed this morning as I have ever been.
You are half right. Biden shouldn't be our NEXT or our current pResident. Don't take it so hard it isn't the first or last time you have been wrong.

Back