Looks Like Asshat

Hey I dont blame you Darla. If I was working he would not even ask me to iron. There is nothing wrong with both people working or one home (male or female). I have stay at home dads in my family. I was just trying to highlight the idea of coperation and kindness. Im kinda proud of mine and my hubbys relationship because we are so fair with each other. My dad was such a tyrant I did not know it could be this way. Im really proud of my hubby and how fair he is with me. I hate ironing but I will do it for him because he is so good about it. I did not intend any hard feelings. I was just bragging on a guy who deserves some bragging now and again.

My grandmother taught me to iron my shirts. I've done it myself since. I also wash my own clothes, wash dishes, sweep the house, clean after the baby, and work full-time. I even bought my fiancee a dog that she claimed she would look after, but I knew full well I was cleaning up the shit.. lol.

Anyways, she's working over 40 hours a week and going to college full-time. Eventually I hope she starts taking on some of these chores when she is done with school and just working like I am, but I can handle it if not. She doesn't get hom until 2:00 AM on work nights and gets back up at 6:30 AM. Someone has to take care of the other things... and it takes cooperation. I expect nothing, but willing to help in any way I can. When the time comes that the roles are reversed, she'll remember it :)

I work all day, and write and at night Desh, no way am I ironing anybody’s shirts, ok? In fact, maybe he will be ironing my shirts soon, what do you think of that? Not everyone is playing traditional gender roles, with the man as the earner and the woman as the nester.

LOL. If my boyfriend ever suggested he expected me to iron his shirts, we'd both instantly crack up.

My grandmother taught me to iron my shirts. I've done it myself since. I also wash my own clothes, wash dishes, sweep the house, clean after the baby, and work full-time. I even bought my fiancee a dog that she claimed she would look after, but I knew full well I was cleaning up the shit.. lol.

Anyways, she's working over 40 hours a week and going to college full-time. Eventually I hope she starts taking on some of these chores when she is done with school and just working like I am, but I can handle it if not. She doesn't get hom until 2:00 AM on work nights and gets back up at 6:30 AM. Someone has to take care of the other things... and it takes cooperation. I expect nothing, but willing to help in any way I can. When the time comes that the roles are reversed, she'll remember it :)

hmmmm,

Can I borrow you few weekends a month?

How totally cool Dave. The old traditional roles were developed from men and wemon working together to run family farms. It made sense for ther women to be the one home with hte baby becuase she had breasts to feed them with. Men did back breaking work even compared to what the women had to do at the time. The spirit of co operation should have been what was transfered down the ages not the stupid rules about who did what. Your woman is a lucky woman to have such a great guy.

Read this post and then read asshat’s post, and you’ll have a good idea why Dave is getting it regularly and the only regularity in Asshat’s life takes place in the bathroom.

LOL...............

God forbid darla do anything for a man. Feminism = hate.

Darla can't cook,sew,iron or any other domestic chore...but she is a great 'Bimbo'...now if she enlisted in the military rather than protest with 'Code Pink' maybe she would gain some basic life skills...! or not!:cof1:

How totally cool Dave. The old traditional roles were developed from men and wemon working together to run family farms. It made sense for ther women to be the one home with hte baby becuase she had breasts to feed them with. Men did back breaking work even compared to what the women had to do at the time. The spirit of co operation should have been what was transfered down the ages not the stupid rules about who did what. Your woman is a lucky woman to have such a great guy.

Yeah, I think thats what makes a strong family, just like you were highlighting. It isn't expecting the other person to do this or that, there is no pride in actually doing the work then, and no appreciation when it's done for you. Couples who can't pick up that message of cooperation usually will end up in divorce.

Read this post and then read asshat’s post, and you’ll have a good idea why Dave is getting it regularly and the only regularity in Asshat’s life takes place in the bathroom.

I get it regularly. I just don't have to put my nuts in a jar to do so.

Yeah, I think thats what makes a strong family, just like you were highlighting. It isn't expecting the other person to do this or that, there is no pride in actually doing the work then, and no appreciation when it's done for you. Couples who can't pick up that message of cooperation usually will end up in divorce.

That's why there are so many single selfish women like darla who would "never do that" for a man.

So an orderly exit is fishy, however a candidate that has been known to write racist newsletters, consort with white supremacists and keep their donations doesn't even raise an eyebrow?

Interesting.

Make that a FAILED candidate that writes racist newsletters ...

Queer!

Seriously, I get up with my girlfriend's baby to feed her and such. I enjoy it.

That's why there are so many single selfish women like darla who would "never do that" for a man.

I would bet you any amount of money that Darla WOULD do those things for a man had he been good to her and not expected anything. Just out of pure conscience, she would either break up with the guy or start doing what she can when she can. You on the other hand, seem like the guy that gets plates and silverware thrown at you on a consistent basis.

Back