Looks Like Asshat

I would bet you any amount of money that Darla WOULD do those things for a man had he been good to her and not expected anything. Just out of pure conscience, she would either break up with the guy or start doing what she can when she can. You on the other hand, seem like the guy that gets plates and silverware thrown at you on a consistent basis.

I guess she was lying then. Are you calling darla a liar? Dickhead.

I guess she was lying then. Are you calling darla a liar? Dickhead.

Darla is human, refusing to help out someone you love is pretty hard to do. She will be asked for help at some point in her relationship no matter how independent he is. If he puts it across as demanding, I wouldn't doubt that she refuse to help. However, if he comes to her with a problem, I am guaranteeing you she will do what she can for him.

Darla is human, refusing to help out someone you love is pretty hard to do. She will be asked for help at some point in her relationship no matter how independent he is. If he puts it across as demanding, I wouldn't doubt that she refuse to help. However, if he comes to her with a problem, I am guaranteeing you she will do what she can for him.

She said she wouldn't. Until she corroborates your assertion, I'm unconvinced.

I was out for a minute here, but just to be on the same page, are we now arguing whether or not Darla would iron some guys pants?

I just am wondering, when did Darla ever say she would refuse to help anybody? I help people whenever I can. I just don't iron my bf's shirts. He hasn't complained and would laugh his ass off if he was reading this.

I just am wondering, when did Darla ever say she would refuse to help anybody? I help people whenever I can. I just don't iron my bf's shirts. He hasn't complained and would laugh his ass off if he was reading this.

Speaking of laughing. I remember when one of my kids was in kindergarten, they gave COGAT test. The only 'problem' he missed was identifying an iron. When the teacher asked him after the scoring, he said he'd never seen an appliance like that. :clink:

Re-read what I said Darla. I never accused you of not being willing to help, I'm actually defending you and saying you would help. I never even said you said you would refuse to help. I'm saying you would have a hard time refusing to help, its just human nature to help someone you love.

I was out for a minute here, but just to be on the same page, are we now arguing whether or not Darla would iron some guys pants?

Yeah, don't know how it got to that.. lol.

I just know some people like to take people's words out of context...

Re-read what I said Darla. I never accused you of not being willing to help, I'm actually defending you and saying you would help. I never even said you said you would refuse to help. I'm saying you would have a hard time refusing to help, its just human nature to help someone you love.

I know! I totally know that Dave, sorry if I communicated that wrong. I didn't feel like quoting asshat directly, that's all. :)

Back